• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GirlGAF |OT 2| Shall I Compare Thee to a Summer's Eve?

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Well then we need to step up our girliness.

Now, nipple rings yay or nay? And while we're at it piercings... further down?

Ezalc

Well then we need to step up our girliness.

Now, nipple rings yay or nay? And while we're at it piercings... further down?

Are these questions female exclusive? Well the second one probably is, but I'm sure some dude was dumb enough to get his junk pierced at one point or another.

Lucian Cat

Are these questions female exclusive? Well the second one probably is, but I'm sure some dude was dumb enough to get his junk pierced at one point or another.

There are so many different types of wang piercings it's incredible.

And no anti I'm not talking about belly buttons. Already got that done.

just ear piercings for me. Thinking about getting some higher up the ear, but I've heard that can make your ear sag if you break the cartilage.

Kind of random, but the random thread reminded me that I wanted to share this trick with you ladies. :p

If any of you are having problems with your eyelashes falling out, either by the bunch or just super easily when you wash your face, I have a tip that my aunt shared with me when she visited recently.

Wash your eyelids/lashes with baby shampoo before bed.

Using mascara, eyeshadow, curling your eyelashes, etc., eventually takes its toll and there's also a very common bacteria that causes them to fall out, but washing them with baby shampoo kills that bacteria and strengthens the base. Since trying this I've definitely had way less shedding, quicker growth, and more have grown back. I recommend it!

That sounds really fiddly and painful. How do you stop it getting in your eye? I'm interested in trying it but I imagine that and pulling them out by mistake might be a possibility too.

No one is surprised dudes are here. But when they come in waves they've taken over the thread before.
Yeah, when that happens it gets kind of weird.

There are so many different types of wang piercings it's incredible.

And no anti I'm not talking about belly buttons. Already got that done.
Naw yeah I know that. We have the same ones, remember?

But yeah it's a definitive no. I don't think I'd ever want to get one for me and I'm paranoid when the other person has it. It's fun to tease but that's all.

leadbelly

Banned
That... sounds amazing. A shame they took it too far. I'd love to see a drunken rendition of Much Ado About Nothing.

I think I would like to see a shit-faced rendition of Hamlet. Him saying the famous lines, "Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him..." and dropping the skull on the floor, breaking the front teeth off in the process. And then spending half the time trying to fix it, asking people in the audience if they have got any glue.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
If people talk about Shakespeare I think I can talk about genital piercings. It's all relative.

I prefer Shakespeare to piercings myself, but it is GirlGAF and whatever the girls want to talk about goes.

Guys can't complain if we say it's weird when guys flood a place that is supposed to be a haven for the girls on this forum. Because, you know, it is kind of weird.

Lucian Cat

I prefer Shakespeare to piercings myself, but it is GirlGAF and whatever the girls want to talk about goes.

Guys can't complain if we say it's weird when guys flood a place that is supposed to be a haven for the girls on this forum. Because, you know, it is kind of weird.
We should bombard mangaf threads

Ezalc

Well I mean you're a top 10 poster in here so maybe you should just keep on directing discussion. Clearly you're the best at gauging what girlgaf should be talking about.
Clearly, and because of my all-knowing wisdom I propose we talk about pokemon cards.

Most ManGAF threads get locked due to various reasons.

Manshion thread is just dudes posting pictures of the newest clothes they bought.

leadbelly

Banned
I think me posting in here depends on how active the Real Gaf thread is. If real GAf is not particularly busy, and Girl Gaf gets bumped up, I will tend to see what the topic of conversation is in here.

GirlGAF can I ask a question? A female friend of mine invited me on a picnic. She told me to bring 3 (food) items including a drink, and she'll bring 2. I haven't been on a picnic with a girl before; when I was a kid my male friends and I had a few picnics but they were never particularly extravagant.

What type of (food and drink) things would you like on a semi-romantic picnic? I know she likes me, whereas I see her moreso as a friend. Dunno if this is her plan to tell me, or whether we'll just be having fun.

There are the not-so-subtle hot ladies threads that pop up every now and again. We could post sexy men in there :p

EDIT: re picnic, fancy sandwiches? like salmon and avocado, or triple layers of something. Or desert (cake, fruit etc).

Meh I'll pass. Also what is whooty?
White booty. Usually with .gifs

Yeah, I guess you could post over there too. Or you can hop in the the Wrassln' thread and talk about how cute wrasslers are. Would be a nice change of pace.

But that's stuff we can do here.

There are the not-so-subtle hot ladies threads that pop up every now and again. We could post sexy men in there :p
Oh that's what you gurls say now, but then once we start it's mostly just Devo and me looking like perverts!

And then Opiate shows up .

Puddles

Banned
I'm a dude. This is the only post I'll ever make in this thread.

Other dudes, stop fucking posting in here. This is for girls. You're dudes. Just stop.

You need to alert me when those things start happening!

Opiate is cool though. I think he can see its all in fun, even if its against the rules :p

You're always there at first when we talk about nasty sex and hot dudes, then you disappear. Granted your strange Australian timezone might have something to do with it, but still!

leadbelly

Banned
I'm a dude. This is the only post I'll ever make in this thread.

Other dudes, stop fucking posting in here. This is for girls. You're dudes. Just stop.

Yeah. We should just lurk like puddles. :p

I'm just joking with you puddles, sort of...

Never really saw this thread as strictly girls only. I wouldn't say I am the most frequent poster in here, but I do post from time to time depending on the topic. I'll quite happily stop posting in here though.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Err... okay.

Let me just be ask since I don't like being clueless. I've posted about how to deal with my little sister here before because I generally have no clue about what I should be doing. I'm essentially not on speaking terms with that side of my family, just her - and there's pretty significant age gap between us. Despite that, we've become really close due just to going through a bunch of bullshit together over short time frames.

I'm around a lot of women, sure, but I don't like bringing women around my sister because I'm just that kind of paranoid. I don't have a hard time finding a male perspective because of where I work. If I really feel like I have a need for an anonymous female perspective, I ask or lurk here. That's in-bounds, right?

Lissar

Reluctant Member
My stance on FF6 will never change!

*shakes fist*

Well, we did have that ask ladyGAF thread, but that seems to keep dying every time it's revived. I don't really mind if someone comes here on occasion, but it would be a problem if we were constantly flooded by it and couldn't have our own conversations.

Top Bottom