• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GirlGAF |OT 2| Shall I Compare Thee to a Summer's Eve?

YES!!! That's the kinda body that I like, overtly built guys are a huge turn off. Lean and slightly built FTMFW! XD

FTW! :D Best kind of body!

Here's a follow-up to add in a bit of diversity. I'd say the oil defines Nakata a little too much, but there is no denying he is a fine soccer specimen.

ysikF.jpg

Aww that's cute idle. :D

Just got this in so time to DJ all Max-like:
J35pTl.jpg

I spy a Ragnarok Odyssey... :D Thanks!

Don't really know why H. Pro stopped posting them. I already posted a lot in the last hot guy thread so I don't wanna repeat.

? I posted last. You never had a follow-up to our favorite little idiot, Ronaldo. I thought you'd gone to bed or something.

Your married now and to old for games. You also have to worry about the 3 kids your going to be adopting XD.

What games you play?
I never have to give up games! My wife and I met on a video game forum and she works for a game company, so it's woven into the fabric of our union. XD

Awww ! So cute ! =D
You all look so happy !
...even the judge xD

And ... you looks so much (as in even same style) as a friend of mine that it is kinda strange to look at that pic o_O
Thank you! And hehehe, I used to want to play Fear Effect 2 back when I was in high school and heard it had gay women. I could never track down a copy though and then I forgot about it. Was it worth playing at least?

Aww that's cute idle. :D

Just got this in so time to DJ all Max-like:
J35pTl.jpg
Ahhhh, that's a great Vita collection! Looks just the same as mine, except you've got DJ MAX and I've got Uncharted. :p I want to get DJ MAX but I'm waiting to see if Amazon will end up carrying it.

FTW! :D Best kind of body!

Here's a follow-up to add in a bit of diversity. I'd say the oil defines Nakata a little too much, but there is no denying he is a fine soccer specimen.

ysikF.jpg

? I posted last. You never had a follow-up to our favorite little idiot, Ronaldo. I thought you'd gone to bed or something.

What. There's like three things tops that are better than a hottie all oiled up. You crazy.

So I'll start with what kickstarted the crazy and the good part in the last thread:
5ba1532bafaea0_full.jpg

And someone for the "not so defined" crowd:
Los-5-jugadores-m%C3%A1s-sexies-del-Mundial-yoann2.jpeg

You're trying to mimic my Vita collection, aren't you! A few more games, and you'll be there. (Well, except my P4G is digital, and I don't have an AC3 box due to getting it bundled.)

My collection is pretty different , I think out of that I only have gravity rush, p4g and ac3 lib.

A.E Suggs

I have it as well, USED How you like dem apples!

I never have to give up games! My wife and I met on a video game forum and she works for a game company, so it's woven into the fabric of our union. XD

Gamers for life! brofi.... Oh I mean um well....bah I'd probably break your knuckles anyway with my fist.

My collection is pretty different , I think out of that I only have gravity rush, p4g and ac3 lib.

As it should be.

Platy

Thank you! And hehehe, I used to want to play Fear Effect 2 back when I was in high school and heard it had gay women. I could never track down a copy though and then I forgot about it. Was it worth playing at least?

Like most well made Cell Shaded games it was very pretty for it's time and holds very well in the graphics department .... but it was mediocre at best then and now it will play like a pile of shit =/

The lesbian couple is less gratuituous than the marketing lead to believe, but still not even close of ideal representation =P

I have a love for niche games on niche Sony handhelds. *laughs* Digital games are P4G, Jet Set Radio, Technika Tune, Sine Mora, Dokuo, and Super Crate Box.

http://f.cl.ly/items/1C041o2K1s211M082l3v/vita.jpg[/QUOTE]

I was planning to get dokuro (and style savvy for 3ds) in january. Is dokuro good?
My vita library is a right now , Wipeout , lumines, rayman, hot shots, gravity rush, ac3 lib, lbp . persona 4 golden, sound shapes, mutant blobs, super star dust, and some ps+ stuff I got. I have no pics to take since the cases for some of that stuff is back home.

What. There's like three things tops that are better than a hottie all oiled up. You crazy.

So I'll start with what kickstarted the crazy and the good part in the last thread:
5ba1532bafaea0_full.jpg

And someone for the "not so defined" crowd:
Los-5-jugadores-m%C3%A1s-sexies-del-Mundial-yoann2.jpeg

They DO look pretty good all shiny. All your examples are most fit and worthy of being ogled.

More candy:

Manstampede? This is from the beach training that some teams do, which explains the extra leanness, I think. No doubt the different focus for workouts separates them from the american football guys. Perhaps they should market a "Soccer Body Workout" for the masses?

F419r.jpg

No problem! Release Corpse Party: Book of Shadows already so I can give you more of my moneys! o:

Oh nice! Vita collection buddies~!

I'm working on it! Soooooooooon~.

Yeah! And while you're at it HP, convince Prope to make a handheld Fishing Resort! The world needs this.

*srofist*

Ah! More Fishing Resort supporters! I <3 you, idlethreats!

I have it as well, USED How you like dem apples!

Gamers for life! brofi.... Oh I mean um well....bah I'd probably break your knuckles anyway with my fist.

As it should be.

You're going to make her cry. D:

Or sneak into your house and steal everything you hold dear. I know her thiefy ways.

He won't survive the purge.

I have a love for niche games on niche Sony handhelds. *laughs* Digital games are P4G, Jet Set Radio, Technika Tune, Sine Mora, Dokuo, and Super Crate Box.

vita.jpg

You, however, will survive the purge. ;) Cheers, shidoshi. Nice Dokuro support too. That game needs more love.

Now, out for the office Christmas Party! Woo!

Leeness

Lol I know almost nothing when watching Jeopardy but I knew an entire topic this time. Yay pop culture!

Archery, answers were Katniss, Game of Thrones (Joffrey likes crossbows), Snow White and the Huntsman (Huntsman used a bow), Brave (Merida), The Walking Dead (Daryl).

If Jeopardy was all about TV and movies and pop culture, I'd be a queen at it.

</randomtangent>

Lol I know almost nothing when watching Jeopardy but I knew an entire topic this time. Yay pop culture!

Archery, answers were Katniss, Game of Thrones (Joffrey likes crossbows), Snow White and the Huntsman (Huntsman used a bow), Brave (Merida), The Walking Dead (Daryl).

If Jeopardy was all about TV and movies and pop culture, I'd be a queen at it.

</randomtangent>

That's what College Jeopardy is for, actually!

Those seem like vague , relatively minor similarities compared to their largely different personalities and story arcs (both main line and social link) .

Those seem like vague , relatively minor similarities compared to their largely different personalities and story arcs (both main line and social link) .
Add them all together and it's a bit more substantial. I think they are the two most similar heroines between the two games, even if that isn't saying much.

I wasn't trying to trash Yokiko, only brought it up because Ezalc mentioned Mitsuru.

Leeness

Totally off topic but I just feel like I need to apologize to you all. I'm sorry I've been so annoying about my ~issues~ and I'm guessing it's always annoying to read about them.

And I'm just coming to a place of acceptance about them. Apparently therapy makes me strive for something I can't be and can't have. So I'm ready to just accept that "liking myself" and "dating" are unattainable for me. Place of acceptance and contentment.

And that means I won't be bothering you with them because they aren't issues anymore that need to be talked about. :)

So I'm sorry that I've been such a huge pain. I just wanted to apologize cause I wouldn't want you guys to not like me because I'm annoying, cause I love all y'all. :)

Totally off topic but I just feel like I need to apologize to you all. I'm sorry I've been so annoying about my ~issues~ and I'm guessing it's always annoying to read about them.

And I'm just coming to a place of acceptance about them. Apparently therapy makes me strive for something I can't be and can't have. So I'm ready to just accept that "liking myself" and "dating" are unattainable for me. Place of acceptance and contentment.

And that means I won't be bothering you with them because they aren't issues anymore that need to be talked about. :)

So I'm sorry that I've been such a huge pain. I just wanted to apologize cause I wouldn't want you guys to not like me because I'm annoying, cause I love all y'all. :)

whoawhoawhoa

Lissar

Reluctant Member
No, Leeness. This may just be a message board, but I feel we're all friends here, and friends want to hear about your problems and help you. Friends will not give up on you, or allow you to give up on yourself. That is what we're here for.

I know you'll look at this and say, "No, I'm alright. I'm perfectly fine." But I want to be here for you, and I know everyone else wants to be there for you too.

Prax

I don't know if you're going about this in a healthy way. I mean, acceptance and contentment can be separate from still striving to reach an "impossible", but inspiring and soul-nourishing goal. (And learning to like yourself is a soul-nourishing goal!)

You're not annoying to me. I just want to keep cheering you on. o___o SUCK UP ALL THESE GOOD FEELS. HHNGHH!

I would just get worried about you, not hatin'.

Sounds like you need to find a new therapist. (I do too.)

So far I life Yukiko most~! I'm going through Rise's dungeon atm. *untz untz untz*
Same and...same. Are we, are we the same person?

Best Persona girl is Mitsuru.
Ezalc knows what's up.

And since InfiniteNine has basically already posted a pic of my Vita collection, here's my digital goods instead:

fKVOvl.jpg

I'm happy that GirlGAF is all up on the Vita love! The Vita thread is always so bro-tastic. But, uh, I guess that basically just describes Gaming side most of the time anyway.

Ah! More Fishing Resort supporters! I <3 you, idlethreats!
how can a fishing game be this good. a fishing game. that made me abandon xenoblade. and i've never even been fishing. so good!

Add them all together and it's a bit more substantial. I think they are the two most similar heroines between the two games, even if that isn't saying much.
I think there's an argument to be made for Chie/Yukari in that department. They both nurse a lot of insecurities related to feeling inferior next to the majesty of Yukiko/Mitsuru, and they're both part of each game's original trio. I sort of see them as counterparts.

Aww, well for whatever it's worth, I don't think you're annoying or a pain. I frequently want to reach through my monitor and give you a hug.

And I agree with Prax - I don't think you should ever accept that "liking yourself" is an unobtainable goal. Femmeworth might be right about finding a new therapist that fits you better. (I need to find me a therapist too)

They DO look pretty good all shiny. All your examples are most fit and worthy of being ogled.

More candy:

Manstampede? This is from the beach training that some teams do, which explains the extra leanness, I think. No doubt the different focus for workouts separates them from the american football guys. Perhaps they should market a "Soccer Body Workout" for the masses?

F419r.jpg
I don't mind the american football body type in some cases, and they've got way more hot black guys than soccer. Ronaldinho being ugly as sin didn't help.

And what the hell, about as cliche as you can get, but we rarely show him respect:
david-beckham-shirtless.jpg

You already know my opinion about the defeatist attitude, but I am not bothered by it if it helps you in any way.

Top Bottom