• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Girls with face tattoos

The Fartist

Gold Member
Yay or nay?

BTW, I'm talking about a hot-ass girl, not some nasty greaser. I used to not be into chicks with tattoos, but, over the last 10-12 years, I prefer an inked up girl over non, still would and do bang non-tatooed girls. Face tattoos, though? She has to be an 11. Also, I love pissing off my mom. I'm 40, BTW, but look 27-30 (I'm blessed)

What say you incels?

winjer

Gold Member
Cbs No GIF by HULU

winjer

Gold Member
C'mon, you're telling me you wouldn't glaze this ?:

l6VMBH1.jpeg

Just for one night?

No?

You're full of shit, or gay, which is totally cool, too, nothing wrong with that, needles to say

Seriously, no.
I'm not a big fan of tattoos. And a girl with so many, especially on her face, I find it very unattractive.

And then there are the mental issues. A person that has face tattoos, is very likely to not be a sane, healthy individual.

The Fartist

Gold Member
Seriously, no.
I'm not a big fan of tattoos. And a girl with so many, especially on her face, I find it very unattractive.

And then there are the mental issues. A person that has face tattoos, is very likely to not be a sane, healthy individual.
I did say: "just for one night"

Of course a girl with face tattoo/s is gonna be fucking nuts. That's the fun part

I get it, though.

You're a cool dude. I like you.

Last edited:

Hookshot

Gold Member
Amount of women I see now where I’m thinking “hmm she’s alright, maybe I’ll sex her” but then you notice a wrist tattoo or one on her foot and into the trash she goes.

It’s not just a spur of the moment thing, it takes time and money to go and sit for hours to get permanently branded, and it’s a total turn off.

Edit- most annoying one is behind the lower part of the ear on their neck, so you don’t spot it until they brush their hair out of the way and suddenly “Bam!” An eyeful of tackiness.

Last edited:

The Fartist

Gold Member
Amount of women I see now where I’m thinking “hmm she’s alright, maybe I’ll sex her” but then you notice a wrist tattoo or one on her foot and into the trash she goes.

It’s not just a spur of the moment thing, it takes time and money to go and sit for hours to get permanently branded, and it’s a total turn off.
incomparablyme GIF

-Minsc-

No.

Stems from my own choice to abstain from tattoos. I just ever desired to use my body as a canvas like that. Part of this is due to me learning to be confident with my body as it was.

Now, in the very unlikely event my wife my wife decided to get a face tattoo I would not divorce her. Though I wouldn't encourage her to get one.

Edit:

As for the pic of the lady above, I find the tattoos distract from her physical attractiveness.

Last edited:

Mr Reasonable

Completely Unreasonable
I'm not a big fan of tattoos, but I've been out with a couple of people with tattoos.

I would say that a face tattoo might be a bridge too far for me, but having said that, this girl is clearly head turning-ly pretty,
I think she'd be prettier with less ink, but based purely on appearance I would not turn her down if I were single and she chose me - I say that because I don't think I'd persue her, I'd expect she'd be looking for someone with similar coverage to herself and that's not me.

Last edited:

Lunarorbit

What i don't understand is that most people have zero plans for tattoos. They start off young with random symbols, scripture, or logos but then keep going.

Horrible baby face next to a clock tower, next to a butterfly, next to a Chinese symbol, next to a cross.

Like what the fuck is your jumbled mess? I see it constantly working in a public park. At 23 years old you've covered 70% of your torso and arms in flash art. Looks like shit and makes me think your lacking self control.

TastyPastry

I don't like a face covered in tattoos. I think she is sexy as hell though. It's just a little side one.

she is pretty for sure but wouldn't she be just as pretty (or even cuter) without those tattoos and that nose ring? that's the thing with tats for me, there are attractive women with tattoos for sure but most of them would look even better without them so what's the point. oh right you want to express yourself and be unique, sucks that one in three people or something like that (if i remember the stats right) had the same idea as you lol

Ammogeddon

If it’s done tastefully as a way to cover something they feel insecure about like a scar or mark then fine. But if it’s just for shits and giggles then no. That extends to blokes too.

BlackTron

This reads like "If a girl is hot enough to compensate for having tattoos on her face, do you think she's hot?"

My sister got a LoZ foot tattoo many years ago and was afraid to show me because she knew I'd think it was dumb. I did. She didn't even play the game just wanted something that looked cool. She was more of a Sims 1 and Wii Sports person. She went on to go so insane she has a full back spread now only never finished coloring it in either, it's like an allegory for her failed aimless life. It all screams "I'm not enough the way I am, I need to show personality somehow". Congrats, you just did. She was trying to be seen as a "gamer girl" while not liking, playing or being good at games before it was even cool.

I don't like tattoos but I've lightened up on some small concealed thing back of the shoulder or whatever, but the threshold it takes for me to just see a brand that screams "I'm your mentally ill sister back to cause even more trauma" is very low and extremely repellent.

kruis

Exposing the sinister cartel of retailers who allow companies to pay for advertising space.
Seriously, no.

Don't stick your dick in crazy is the golden rule.

C'mon, you're telling me you wouldn't glaze this ?:

l6VMBH1.jpeg

Just for one night?

No?

You're full of shit, or gay, which is totally cool, too, nothing wrong with that, needles to say

She looks like she stepped out of a 1930ies freakshow. And those trout lips. 🤮 Anybody who's got face tattoos has shit for brains. Just look at 'em and you'll know.

Top Bottom