• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Girls with face tattoos

Soodanim

You took that out of context and I guess I have to explain in detail what I meant.

The comments I'm reading come off childish. Where a lot are just stating sexual intentions (which also just make some seem like they have no clue what they're talking about in a sexual situation). As the kids say, I doubt most of them have the "rizz" to even approach an attractive woman with face tattoos.

You can simply not like face tattoos. I have no bias and certainly don't favor a person with tattoos over one without.
I'm wasn't being disingenuous, it looked like a statement connected to the rest of the post (nothing to differentiate or separate) and so it was taken as experience being somehow connected to attraction to face tats.

INC

Only time I've ever over looked it, was the bird from the hitman movie
ddHCZuG.jpeg

8bitpill

I'm confused by this point of view, if somebody doesn't like face tattoos it's because they are scared of approaching attractive women or something?

What if a person doesn't find a woman with face tattoos attractive, period?
No, that was just an example to the comments that are going towards the "I wouldn't bang her" short of mentality.

That is fine, if that is a absolute for people, that is their preference.

kruis

Exposing the sinister cartel of retailers who allow companies to pay for advertising space.
Tattoos have always been the "Poor Mans Jewelry", they aren't for everyone, but since they've become so popular over the last twenty years, almost everyone has them. The younger generation is starting to not be interested in them due to their popularity and not getting them since it's more mainstream.

The main reason why the younger generation won't get tattoos is because they'll associate them with sad, old people in a midlife crisis.

Last edited:

Bloobs

Al Pachinko, Konami President
Face tats or just excessive tats in general are kinda like pixie cuts for me. Most of the time its a no. But when it does hit, omg Im in love.

Like I would let his girl absolutely ruin my life:

hhapJvQ.png

Actually I think tattoos are more of an accentuator for me. Like if a girl is already smokin hot... some light tattooing just makes her even hotter. But if shes gross and sloppy, tats just make it worse. But Im not a fan of like full body tattooing where you cant even see skin, thats too much.

More pics please

Let's be straight.

Tattoos were originally gang shit, prison shit. In our lifetime.

if you wanna go way back, it'd be Mayan and Inca shit. Māori shit.

This is white people just taking something what isn't really theirs to begin with and claiming it as their own shit. Sound familiar?

Last edited:

INC

Let's be straight.

This is white people just taking something what isn't really theirs to begin with and claiming it as their own shit. Sound familiar?
Technically one of the oldest tattoos was found in Austria in the alps, around 3400bce

So wheres your god now?

kruis

Exposing the sinister cartel of retailers who allow companies to pay for advertising space.

8bitpill

Let's be straight.

You should probably do a little more research before posting this very narrow view you have on tattoos.

Reactions: GHG

jason10mm

Gold Member
Let's be straight.

Yes, ancient whites NEVER EVER painted or tattooed themselves before they were introduced to it by pacific islanders or americans.

"By far the most civilized are those who dwell in Kent. Their entire country borders on the sea, and they do not differ much from the Gauls in customs. Very many who dwell farther inland do not sow grain but live on milk and flesh, clothing themselves in skins. All the Britons paint themselves with woad, which produces a dark blue color; and for this reason they are much more frightful in appearance in battle. They permit their hair to grow long, shaving all parts of the body except the head and the upper lip. Ten and twelve have wives 16common among them, especially brothers with brothers and parents with children; if any children are born they are considered as belonging to those men to whom the maiden was first married. . . ."

Julius Caesar.....44 BC

And "The history of tattoos goes much further back than just antiquity. Even in the Stone Ages people would get tattooed. A good example of a tattooed stone age man is Ötzi, the natural mummy of a man who lived somewhere between 3350 and 3105 BC, and who had a total of 61 tattoos. But there are also tattooed mummies from Egypt that are about as old."

He was found in....AUSTRIA.

Might want to shelve your race crap and read some real history, for academic purposes of course.

8bitpill

Yes, ancient whites NEVER EVER painted or tattooed themselves before they were introduced to it by pacific islanders or americans.

"By far the most civilized are those who dwell in Kent. Their entire country borders on the sea, and they do not differ much from the Gauls in customs. Very many who dwell farther inland do not sow grain but live on milk and flesh, clothing themselves in skins. All the Britons paint themselves with woad, which produces a dark blue color; and for this reason they are much more frightful in appearance in battle. They permit their hair to grow long, shaving all parts of the body except the head and the upper lip. Ten and twelve have wives 16common among them, especially brothers with brothers and parents with children; if any children are born they are considered as belonging to those men to whom the maiden was first married. . . ."

Julius Caesar.....44 BC

And "The history of tattoos goes much further back than just antiquity. Even in the Stone Ages people would get tattooed. A good example of a tattooed stone age man is Ötzi, the natural mummy of a man who lived somewhere between 3350 and 3105 BC, and who had a total of 61 tattoos. But there are also tattooed mummies from Egypt that are about as old."

He was found in....AUSTRIA.

Might want to shelve your race crap and read some real history, for academic purposes of course.
I was going to post most of this as well and thank you for taking the time to detail that out.

He has a typical small minded narrow younger generation view, which most of them just weave their own tales and spew that poison all over the internet. The typical "whites have no culture" statement..

AJUMP23

Parody of actual AJUMP23
Saw a girl with a word on her neck working as a waitress on Hanover street in Boston. She was nice but I could never read the word on her neck. I needed a large print from her.

Ra\/en

I don't really find anything wrong with tattoos usually.
However, if you have obvious facial tattoos, that usually coincides with an unstable sense of self, and/or mental health issues. I hate to stereotype, but it really is true. Same with poorly dyed multi-colored hair.

Last edited:

-Minsc-

Q:
[referring to Chakotay] I was wondering, Kathy. What could anyone possibly see in this big oaf anyway? Is it the tattoo? Because MINE'S BIGGER!

Captain Janeway:
Not big enough.

TW0dIAb.png

Huh. Not the responses I was expecting. I thought tatoos were popular.

I almost categorically dislike tatoos in general (too), so that would be a no for me. The only times tatoos have ever worked for me is when they're extremely well-considered and match exceedingly well with the person's clothing, general appearance, and personality. Literally the only example I can think of off the top of my head is Shanoa from Order of Ecclesia, and she's not even a real person. I've seen others but none are coming to me.

Tattoos are definitely more popular than they were fifteen years ago. I'll be interested in seeing how popular they are with young people over the next twenty years. In general I believe they'll be more culturally accepted but I have my doubts they'll be as popular. Like others have mentioned, too many today would get tattoos due to low self esteem and wanting attention.

All I'm reading from most of these comments is that we have a lot of un experienced adults (in many aspects of life).
Forty two year old here, my experience says "no" to tattoos. Other people are free to like them though.

The closest I can come to altering my bodies physical appearance is my cosmetic jaw surgery. I had my lower jaw broken and moved forward 12mm. On top of that I had braces. Having the surgery was born out of my own low self esteem and confidence. While I'm not going to have the work undone, I do reflect that it may not have been necessary. At the end of the day I spent five figures because I let other people dictate what is attractive. Thankfully I stopped at this surgery. There's a downward spiral of cosmetic surgery that any of us could get sucked into.
I'm not at all knowledgeable on the origin of tattoos. Regardless of the colour of ones skin, people always draw from that which is around them and put their own spin on it.

Bruh, some people have trouble when I speak the truth. I''m not attacking white people. I'm just saying they're taking something and claiming it as their own, as they fucking do with most things. Sneakers etc. I'm straight to the point. If you don't like it, then fuck it. Not the end of the world. Don't lose any sleep over it.

The Fartist

Gold Member
Hahaha ohhhh yeah. Its Rylee Pattersun if you want to go down the google journey. But be careful who's around... there's some nsfw.

7OXjjWI.png

vdsFzvZ.png

8ZlxR6P.png

iyKTMvS.png
See, this is exactly what the fuck I'm talking about, holy shit, she's an 11, and I would totally ruin my life for her several times over.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Tattoos always make someone less attractive to me.

They don’t always completely ruin a woman or anything like that, but I just don’t get why some drawing is supposed it be more attractive than just… skin.

Last edited:

INC

There is no god.

But serious talk. Meaning, trend, scope. Who the fuck made it cool? Not the fucking Austrians.

So now we've shifted from who started it in their culture, to who made it cool?

Sounds like you're now all for cultural appropriation, if it swings in your favour, you a feminist per chance?

Toons

Yay or nay?

BTW, I'm talking about a hot-ass girl, not some nasty greaser. I used to not be into chicks with tattoos, but, over the last 10-12 years, I prefer an inked up girl over non, still would and do bang non-tatooed girls. Face tattoos, though? She has to be an 11. Also, I love pissing off my mom. I'm 40, BTW, but look 27-30 (I'm blessed)

What say you incels?

I dont find tattoos particularly compelling on either sex. They add little for me; but they absolutely can detract from ones appearance.

I've never seen a face tat on any human Larger than a penny that looks in any way good imo.

EDIT: lemme append this statement. I'm excluding ones that regard cultural heritage from those of indigenous ancestry. Those ones csn actually he neat.

Not always attractive, but not a deal breaker.

Last edited:

Mihos

Gold Member
I see a lot of girls with big pasty white legs with randomly aligned unrelated tattoos all the time. It looks like they drew all over them self with a ball point pen.

So now we've shifted from who started it in their culture, to who made it cool?

Sounds like you're now all for cultural appropriation, if it swings in your favour, you a feminist per chance?
Couldn't give two fucks. Go over to ERA for that shyte, where people label until you run out of printer paper.

Last edited:
Top Bottom