• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

God hates baseball

Status
Not open for further replies.

tekumseh

a mass of phermones, hormones and adrenaline just waiting to explode
My mind was being flooded with thoughts about how fanatical these fans were about the Phillies and I wondered how fanatical they are about our God and Creator. Given what I saw, I thought this was a legitimate question. My intention wasn't to criticize or judge anyone but to simply question how long would these fans sit and get excited over a discussion about our Lord?

Well, my guess is the if the Good Lord was a can't miss, 5 tool guy or, better yet, a lefthanded pitcher in the mold of Sandy Koufax (to be fair, he would already be ahead of the game as a Jew), they would be quite fanatical and gladly sit and get excited to talk about him until his career started to decline....

I AM JOHN! said:
I don't know what to do, GAF. Do I seriously respond to this by posting his avatar or not?

2llfssh.jpg

General Sherman

Neo Member
This thread is just littered with disgruntled fans of Phillies rival teams who are upset with their own teams incompetence (I'm speaking to you, Mets and Braves fans), people who can't accept the blossoming of the Phillies franchise into a consistent contender, and people who are just ignorant to the greatness that is Major League Baseball.

Didn't read the article, but I gotta speak up and defend my Phillies from all you haters.

World Fucking Champions 2008

General Sherman said:
This thread is just littered with disgruntled fans of Phillies rival teams who are upset with their own teams incompetence (I'm speaking to you, Mets and Braves fans), people who can't accept the blossoming of the Phillies franchise into a consistent contender, and people who are just ignorant to the greatness that is Major League Baseball.

Didn't read the article, but I gotta speak up and defend my Phillies from all you haters.

World Fucking Champions 2008

It's not the Phillies I have a problem with, it's the troglodyte fans.

Remember General Sherman, when we went to the old ballpark to throw batteries at JD Drew? Or how about that time we beat that dude to death for spilling beer on us? Or when we use laser pointers to distract the players Or throw snowballs at santa claus?

Oh yes. Phils fans are a classy bunch.

zsswimmer

The comments are awesome :lol

God says:
It's funny that you brought me up because I'm not actually real.
October 15, 1:32 PM

Lisa's Husband
says:
Why me, God? Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy???
October 15, 1:53 PM

Satan says
:
I'm a huge fan of all of your articles, Lisa. Ignore what these mortals have to say. Keep up the good work!
October 15, 2:42 PM

So there is a healthcare debate wherein tons of supposed followers of the healer Jesus are against healthcare.

And this person decides to write about baseball and Jesus?

You missed the big story, dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom