• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GOG Summer Sale - Happening Now! (Ends July 10th)

R6Rider

Gold Member

With the Steam Summer sale happening, don't forget to check out GOG too!

Share any great deals and recommendations!

SWAT 4 = 5
Morrowind: GotY = 6
The Witcher 3 = 4
Fallout 3: GotY = 6.59
Fallout: NV GotY = 10
Thief Gold = 1.18
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines = 10
System Shock 2 = 2.50
Dragon Age Orings - Ultimate = 3.20
Baldur's Gate Enhanced = 5
Baldur's Gate II Enhanced = 3
Stronghold Crusader HD = 2
Stronghold HD = 2

and MANY more...

Last edited:
GOG is my preferred source nowadays, I don't even open Steam anymore.

Would be nice if they could get more games onto the service, but it actually helps keep my spending and backlog a bit more in check.
It would be neat if they could get more games that are not supported anymore like No One Lives Forever but I would not mind more recent titles either.
9539_back.jpg

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
There's a bunch of stuff I'm tempted to finally get. I'm already planning to preorder the Trails into Daybreak game that's out in a couple weeks, but I'll probably throw in the Front Mission 1 + 2 Remake bundle and Chained Echoes. I'll find a few others, too. The bigger problem is that my computer is malfunctioning like no other and I really need to get a new one before I can sit down and enjoy playing anything again. Le sigh.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
I haven't bought a game on gog in years. I guess it's because they don't have much older games that I haven't already bought from them that interest me. New stuff I buy on steam.

StereoVsn

Going to go browse and see if they have a few of the more recent (as in say last 5 years) games patched up.

I throw stuff in my wishlist and wait usually till all the patches get released as sometimes GoG versions are out of date. But usually they catch up and I will double dip for some of my Steam Games they I know they I will replay.

Plus need to see what old “new” releases I missed. GoG is awesome overall and I really recommend them for their DRM free stance.

Top Bottom