• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gothic remake gamescom 10 min. demo gameplay 4k

Dazraell

I keep hoping Alkimia will release this demo to public or include it in the game. This demo was something they created only for showcase purposes and is completely separate from the main game

Kupfer

Unpopular opinion: I don't think it looks good. It has everything it needs to look good, but for me, it just doesn't come together. I can't really pinpoint exactly what it is, but somehow I find myself in the uncanny valley when I look at it. It's probably because of the UE5 again.

Peroroncino

Why does the nameless looks like rotting avocado...

Melee looks weak, shooting the bow actually seems nice, but it seems like some sound effects are missing?

Mixed feelings

Dazraell

Why does the nameless looks like rotting avocado...

Melee looks weak, shooting the bow actually seems nice, but it seems like some sound effects are missing?

Mixed feelings
It's not Nameless but a character named Nyras. They weren't showing the main game but a special demo with its own little story they did just for trade shows. It's using the Exchange Zone area as a setting and it was done in a way to feature all of the main mechanics, that's why some of the characters who are appearing there weren't in the same spots as in the original game. To my understanding they did it to make it easier to show the game to press as they felt 30 minutes playthrough wouldn't be enough to give a proper feel of this remake

Top Bottom