• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5: Release date announcement incoming! THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.
i-Lo said:
These are from Premium Dealership menu. Haven't seen this posted in at least 5 pages so here:

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk268/zircon360/Fer.jpg/img]

[img]http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk268/zircon360/lam-1.jpg/img]

[img]http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk268/zircon360/merc.jpg/img][/QUOTE]

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4&feature=related
[/URL]

eso76

so, let's say someone could find you a copy of GT5. How much would you pay to have it shipped today/tomorrow ?

eso76 said:
so, let's say someone could find you a copy of GT5. How much would you pay to have it shipped today/tomorrow ?

In dolars... maybe 150, 200.

Heck, i live in Brazil, i will already pay 100 dolars for the normal version (can´t find CE to buy anywhere).

SolidSnakex said:

If they release it on the 23rd, you should get it yours next tuesday, 16th. (wouldn´t that be nice?).

Otherwise Subway screwed up big time on their promotion.

My bet: Subway already has those copies and is waiting an OK from Sony to send it to the winners with hugs from Jared.

saladine1

Bobo said:
Right, so I was bored and i came up with a playlist for GT5 custom soundtrack. The list so far...

The Kinks - Tired of waiting for you
Depeche Mode - Enjoy the silence
Queens of the Stone Age - No one knows
Radiohead - 2+2=5
Radiohead - Fake plastic trees (2D Remix)
Led Zeppelin - Communication breakdown
Led Zeppelin - Dazed and confused

Any other music recommendations?
Engelbert Humperdinck - Please release me
2 Live Crew - Face down ass up

seattle6418 said:
If they release it on the 23rd, you should get it yours next tuesday, 16th. (wouldn´t that be nice?).

Otherwise Subway screwed up big time on their promotion.

My bet: Subway already has those copies and is waiting an OK from Sony to send it to the winners with hugs from Jared.

I say Subway doesn't have their copies yet and that's why Sony can't announce a release date. As soon as Subway gets their copies and can ship them out, Sony can announce a release for a week later.

Subway fucked everything up. We should beat up some sandwich artists!!

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
mybodyisrdy.jpg

DoctorWho said:
I say Subway doesn't have their copies yet and that's why Sony can't announce a release date. As soon as Subway gets their copies and can ship them out, Sony can announce a release for a week later.

Subway fucked everything up. We should beat up some sandwich artists!!

The Doctah never solves problems with violence!

eso76

$ 200
$ 100 total. No more. It's got to be coming out soon.
$ 100
I would pay with my life!
$ 150, 200.
$ 150 (€ 120)

_________

$ 600,one life

Not enough to buy the stealth equipment and raid the blu ray stamping facility yet.

eso76 said:
$ 200
$ 100
$ 150, 200.
$ 150 (€ 120)

_________

$ 600,one life

Not enough to buy the stealth equipment and raid the blu ray stamping facility yet.

We could send the one who is willing to pay with his life on this crazy crusade.

A word of warning, don't accidentally wander into The White Room. It's a transdimensional portal that makes baby dolls cry.

Piggus

eso76 said:
$ 200
$ 100
$ 150, 200.
$ 150 (€ 120)

_________

$ 600,one life

We will sell his organs on the black market!

Corto

eso76 said:

Quick! Get him... everybody pile on eso don't let him get away!

eso76 said:
$ 200
$ 100
$ 150, 200.
$ 150 (€ 120)

_________

$ 600,one life

Use my body as a decoy.

Victarion

eso76 said:
$ 200
$ 100
$ 150, 200.
$ 150 (€ 120)

_________

$ 600,one life

*calls Big Boss*

Of all the crazy theories about the delay, this one takes the cake as the best:lol

Cortesy of JSkeezi, from GTPlanet (added some spaces so people can read).

I'm sticking with the conspiracy theory that GT5 was not released on Nov. 2 due to the Nov. 2 elections. I am not a racist so please don't take this the wrong way, But if young white republicans are considered to be the core consumers for the game in America, especially now that they have added Nascar.

I can see why some powerful Republicans with connections could have arranged for the game to be post-poned. just think about the millions of votes the Rep. party would have lost if their young voters were inside playing GT5 for days. Its Nov. 9, the game was supposed to be released on the 2nd, it had to be ready for its Nov 2nd release if there are final versions of the game surfacing around the globe.

So why the delay......and secondly why not any information on why it was delayed, a new release date etc. I know I smoke a lot of LEGAL @!#$%^%$@ and can get a little paranoid at times, but there is definitely something fishy going on with all this. But hey, I just bought 2K11 last week, and Black Ops today, I'm straight!!!

And if GT5 is not out before NFS hot pursuit they may have lost a sale. I might still buy it but it will definitely be later then sooner, and to all you HARDCORE GT fans, please take it easy, don't let Sony/Pd effect you all like this, its just a friggen video game! I've been reading some of your post and some of them sound really sad, go out and enjoy life, take your girl to the movies or something. Sony obviously does'nt give two craps about how you feel or they would have given you some information by now!

Corto

brotkasten said:
But we have videos!

Then the more apt image would be the Packers guy with the ball in his hand teasing Rex showing him the ball just far enough that he can't reach it while sodomizing him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom