• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5 Spec II |OT| - We Love DLC!

benzy

Thanks Gorfaz/6for8.

circuitodemadrid_5f4zj4.jpg

Kaze13

I finally joined the club! To celebrate the 86GT I decided to tackle the FT86 slalom test (I was stuck at 18.6xx for a while). Merry Christmas to me! lol. Anybody up for gifting me the 86 concept? Add me. Same PSN as gaf name. Thanks!

2011-12-25_02-19-13_573.jpg

If there's anyone out there that would be willing to share the FT86 concept with me, that would be great :D gamertag EU PSN: JanssenNL

Merry Xmas btw!

6549408391_01601b6702_z.jpg

iamcenok

LOVING the 86. I want one so bad. In real life that is.

6568438305_578f66a018_b.jpg

Same as above, would anybody be gracious enough to send one my way too?

PSN: iamcenok

Angelcurio

What a nice little surprise i discovered yesterday. I was checking out the Seasonal Events to see which events were new, and which ones were closed, etc., and to my big surprise as soon as i entered the ones that i had completed previously, i received a car ticket. Looks like some seasonal events now include a car ticket as part of the prize, and for those that were completed before the update, you would received them as soon as you enter the event.

Dibbz

Show me your smooooooooooooke!!

6572321461_d7367bc4e8_b.jpg

BTW guys I've been playing around with some of the setting in GT5 and I recently changed my audio output settings to Large Cinema. It was originally set to Living Room but Jesus there is such a huge difference with either large or small cinema. The range of sounds is so much better.

Niks

BTW guys I've been playing around with some of the setting in GT5 and I recently changed my audio output settings to Large Cinema. It was originally set to Living Room but Jesus there is such a huge difference with either large or small cinema. The range of sounds is so much better.

Yeah, I did the same a few days ago, but on large I have to turn my receivers volume really high. I really don't know whats the difference between the 3 modes really. I ended leaving it on small cinema.

hirokazu

I went ahead and started a new file on my purchased account and bought all the DLC now I dunno if I should play the game on both accounts or what since some cars are in my other file and all the DLC bonuses as well as DLC racing gear and paints are on the purchasing account. Now my life feels complete, albeit scattered. :x

Also, they lied about automatically applying the Family Upgrade for new DLC purchases!

Dibbz

Yeah, I did the same a few days ago, but on large I have to turn my receivers volume really high. I really don't know whats the difference between the 3 modes really. I ended leaving it on small cinema.

From my experience Living Room is very flat. All sounds are pretty balanced which sucks. Large cinema has the largest range for the sounds. So engines and exhausts are considerably louder than the other sounds. Sounds really good especially in replays although you really have to crank the volume up. Small cinema is similar but a bit more balanced. I'm only using a pair of headphones but the difference is huge for me.

FT86 Concept need list:

Syn23 - (need PSN ID)
Lion Heart - (need PSN ID)
weekend_warrior - Sent
Angst - Sent
BeeDog - Sent
ErnieMcCracken - (need PSN ID)
Sirolf - (need PSN ID)
gluv65 - Backbreaker65
Angelcurio - (need PSN ID)
Steve McQueen - JanssenNL
iamcenok - iamcenok
chifanpoe - chifanpoe
chillumchilla - (need PSN ID)
Audίoboxer - Audioboxer

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
FT86 Concept need list:

Syn23 - (need PSN ID)
weekend_warrior - Sent
Angst - Sent
BeeDog - Sent
Sirolf - (need PSN ID)
gluv65 - Backbreaker65
iamcenok - iamcenok
chifanpoe - chifanpoe
Audίoboxer - Audioboxer

If you don't mind I would love one too, PSN is CorrisD, but if you get tired of doing it after all those names then no worries, lol.

Cheers in advance if it happens. :D

Dead Man

FT86 Concept need list:

Syn23 - (need PSN ID)
weekend_warrior - Sent
Angst - Sent
BeeDog - Sent
Sirolf - (need PSN ID)
gluv65 - Backbreaker65
iamcenok - iamcenok
chifanpoe - chifanpoe
Audίoboxer - Audioboxer

We have our differences over the game, but you are certainly a good member of the community!

Angelcurio

FT86 Concept need list:

Syn23 - (need PSN ID)
weekend_warrior - Sent
Angst - Sent
BeeDog - Sent
Sirolf - (need PSN ID)
gluv65 - Backbreaker65
iamcenok - iamcenok
chifanpoe - chifanpoe
Audίoboxer - Audioboxer

The PSN ID is the same as the neogaf username, Angelcurio. Thanks in advance for the gift :)

Holy shit cakes! Logitech EU website support
XCR0n.gif

Scheduled Delivery: 29-December-2011

Shipment Detail

Ship To:

Number of Packages: 1
UPS Service: STANDARD
Weight: 4,9 KGS

Tracking Number: *******************
Purchase Order Number: *****-********
Dealer Order Number: *********

Strange that it only weighs 4.9kgs though - the G27 is 9.4 kgs?

anddo0

Sorry guys. Apparently can't send anymore. I did the save backup trick but no dice. I'll try again at 12am est, hopefully the save trick will work this time.

Emwitus

Thanks risk breaker!! Trying it out now!!! I thought the glitch was cause i stayed in photomode for too long cause sometimes it doesn't happen.

6for8

FT86 Concept need list:

Syn23 - (need PSN ID)
Sirolf - (need PSN ID)
gluv65 - backbreaker65

I will add to my list. I can send the cars starting Wednesday.

I don't want the FT86-II concept. It's an ugly mess of a car.

A '49 Beetle painted fluorescent orange with lime green wheels is in your future.
Unless you delete me first

Top Bottom