• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

Verelios

I got one Druj from farming, emptied out the first box to last 50 items, second box to last 300, screw this event, I'm going to farm Sag.

Vaettir

Both are great. Did you get 2 SSRs in a row? How many rolls do you even get when you reroll now?

No, I was playing with account rerolls and happened to get those two on separate occasions. As of now, I think I've done 22 rerolls. I've only used the town legend ticket and the free one.

garath

Help.

I need some assistance or at least verification that I'm in the right area for this. I'm doing the item shop upgrade for the guild wars character and I've been following the ultimate guide for locations.

But this light fist is just driving me insane. I've done chapter 19 like the ultimate guide says 20-30 times at least (I just did 10 that I counted this afternoon), each time with an orange text mushroom girl and haven't even seen the rare monster, let alone the drop. Am I in the right place? Every other item was pretty quick. Probably an average of three tries with an orange text mushroom girl. Some as high as 10 but nothing like this. I've done 19-1, 19-2 and 19-3 each a bunch of times (19-4 seems to be a fixed vira battle).

Anyone remember this part well enough to say the ultimate guide is good and I'm just really really unlucky here?

A8qsKQc.png

Yaari

Help.

I need some assistance or at least verification that I'm in the right area for this. I'm doing the item shop upgrade for the guild wars character and I've been following the ultimate guide for locations.

But this light fist is just driving me insane. I've done chapter 19 like the ultimate guide says 20-30 times at least (I just did 10 that I counted this afternoon), each time with an orange text mushroom girl and haven't even seen the rare monster, let alone the drop. Am I in the right place? Every other item was pretty quick. Probably an average of three tries with an orange text mushroom girl. Some as high as 10 but nothing like this. I've done 19-1, 19-2 and 19-3 each a bunch of times (19-4 seems to be a fixed vira battle).

Anyone remember this part well enough to say the ultimate guide is good and I'm just really really unlucky here?

A8qsKQc.png
I hate the Ultimate Guide.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...-6CkqA5lTXVFrwnlnomoa-Db0/edit#gid=1122415837

Is better. And it says Chapter 17 SR quest

garath

I hate the Ultimate Guide.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...-6CkqA5lTXVFrwnlnomoa-Db0/edit#gid=1122415837

Is better. And it says Chapter 17 SR quest

-_-

Saw the right rare mob the first time. No drop though ugh. Thought I had it. Better, though I can't auto my way through it. Thanks! much better than ultimate guide

Edit: third try. Score! On to the awful Mithra farming.

edit2: 6 Mithra runs so far today (3 previously) - 0 animas. Twice even with a gold text rabbit :( I think I've used about 50 ap pots in the item upgrade step so far lol

edit3: That's enough for today. Glad I read ahead though. I need 100 silver tiamat animas. Those are very limited. I should have been saving all along. I've been using them for tiamat farming. Doh.

chrono01

I finally MLB'd both Druj and the Golden Blossom. Cutting it close, I know, but happy regardless. (I don't even have a Light team, at the moment :/)

I wish I could say I can rest now, but with the next event starting soon, there's no time for that!

Rainy

Banned
What happens in the Boots and Blades story after the Druj battle? I won't be able to fight him before the event ends so I'd like to know.

chrono01

What happens in the Boots and Blades story after the Druj battle? I won't be able to fight him before the event ends so I'd like to know.
You defeat him and he shares his blood with Stan (cures him). He also Stan him a golden flower to give to his "beloved", before Druj disappears into the air (not dead, just resting). Stan decides that he's not mature enough for Alize, and they decide to split ways temporarily while they each become stronger and more mentally-prepared for marriage. They promise to duel each other when they next meet, to test the strength that they've earned along the way.

Rainy

Banned
You defeat him and he shares his blood with Stan (cures him). He also Stan him a golden flower to give to his "beloved", before Druj disappears into the air (not dead, just resting). Stan decides that he's not mature enough for Alize, and they decide to split ways temporarily while they each become stronger and more mentally-prepared for marriage. They promise to duel each other when they next meet, to test the strength that they've earned along the way.
Somewhat disappointed with that ending...but thank you!

linkent

forgot to do the rest off my token draws, isnt it suppose to end next week?
where is the option to roll it?

also what is the best way to rank up? Play coop?

dennism

is there a stronger omega raid? in tweetdeck leviathan, sometimes there's a lv100 one with a different image and requires rank 101

Falk

that puzzling face

Somewhat disappointed with that ending...but thank you!

Event ending:
Guys I'm sacrificing everything I have to ride off into the sunset on a journey of self-discovery like a proper shounen protagonist

Fate event:
j/k i'm back lol

garath

As much of a grind as the guild wars character has been, it's really awesome how much there is to do in this game. It's nice to have something to work towards instead of just running omegas for weapons or accumulating points on day 6 the latest event. It's no wonder this game is as popular as it is.

Spent more on it than any other mobile game (even if it is only one surprise ticket) but not regretting it at all.

Got a rusted katana from the angel halo just now. Dont know how to find the horn of bahumet.

Premium draw gave me a bronze moon and two +1 weapons to feed to my hauteclair. I want to make it +99?.

Rixa

Got a rusted katana from the angel halo just now. Dont know how to find the horn of bahumet.

Premium draw gave me a bronze moon and two +1 weapons to feed to my hauteclair. I want to make it +99?.

You do need mlb rusted weapon. Horn is very rare drop from Proto Bahamut raid (joining to it comes available at rank 50, hosting at 80). You will get plenty of rusted weapons in the future. Your choice is to determine what weapon to make (usually dagger then sword).

Its not advisable to use crystals / tickets outside of LegendFest, ssr rates are 3%.
Granted I have pulled outside LegFest, but Iam the special case, dont follow what I do, do what I say.

MicH

I just reached rank 40 and I'm seeing a lot of new Raids popping up. Gonna continue farming Colossus and Yggdrasil though

You do need mlb rusted weapon. Horn is very rare drop from Proto Bahamut raid (joining to it comes available at rank 50, hosting at 80). You will get plenty of rusted weapons in the future. Your choice is to determine what weapon to make (usually dagger then sword).

Its not advisable to use crystals / tickets outside of LegendFest, ssr rates are 3%.
Granted I have pulled outside LegFest, but Iam the special case, dont follow what I do, do what I say.

Guess Ill hold onto it. 20 more ranks to go.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Can I throw away all these extra rusted weapons? Have so many. Already have all weapons mlb

Gizuko

Can I throw away all these extra rusted weapons? Have so many. Already have all weapons mlb

Check the weapon optimisation guide to see which weapons benefit your pool the most and keep 2 of those (one for the GW character/element change, one to use a horn on).
I.e.: My main element is water, which is mostly humans and harvins, so it's the gun for me, or the dagger if I wanted to ignore harvins.

I think I have 2 of each though, but that's because I don't want to farm bahamut for a while.

edit: By 2 I mean 2 MLB weapons. Not 0star ones.

dennism

what do you guys use AP on? after farming leviathan N/H, i don't know what to use them on anymore, barring event grind, feels like I'm missing something here..

Quonny

what do you guys use AP on? after farming leviathan N/H, i don't know what to use them on anymore, barring event grind, feels like I'm missing something here..

I go for two elements.

Main team is wind, and my next team is going to be earth based on my SSR and weapon pools. Two elements worth of Hard/Magna is enough.

Colossus. Otherwise dailies for GW mats. Sometimes on Co-op because i want to unlock Sword Master class :D

Falk

that puzzling face
Might as well blow them on R team farming too so you don't have to do it while leeching ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Unless you can get 10k by pressing a button with R team, then irrelevant.

Top Bottom