• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

Uthred

Cool, we passed the prelims, 25 valor badges get. What do we save these for again? Only managed to clock 7.9 million (due to surprise pints last night)

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Cool, we passed the prelims, 25 valor badges get. What do we save these for again? Only managed to clock 7.9 million (due to surprise pints last night)

You get enough and you can trade them in for stuff. You need 900 to get the SSR break item.

commish

Ah yeah it was the SSR one, need to LB that Bahamut. Though if its 900 it'll probably take two years ;)

Yeah, it's hard for me to care too much. I do want to MLB my grande but it would take forever, even with a guild that places in GW.

Azusa

Yeah, it's hard for me to care too much. I do want to MLB my grande but it would take forever, even with a guild that places in GW.

What? 2 guild wars with 2 wins and you can buy 1 summon stone. so 6 guildwars and done.

One ssr sumon stone cost 275 medals.

MSMrRound

CjNaI8yUUAAT6s_.jpg

Famitsu 10-draw.

Well individually finished at ~800K honors, I guess short of my 1mln goal but this was a bad matchup for my team, and Im still with a less than good weapon pool, maybe three months from now :( Crew Im in got to 6000 or so, so :(

MicH

I somehow managed to get 1,2m honors with my complete trash earth team. That's better than I imagined. Can't wait for the next GW. Water is my worst element to go up against since I'm Fire-based so any other element next GW would be extremely helpful

Wanchan

Day 1 : 10M honors (out of 42M total in the jp crew I am in :| ), 3 harps, good day.

I expected to have less than 3M since my earth team was ass but somehow my dark team managed to save the day.

commish

What? 2 guild wars with 2 wins and you can buy 1 summon stone. so 6 guildwars and done.

One ssr sumon stone cost 275 medals.

Oh I thought you needed the gold brick at 900 badges. 275 isn't so bad, though still 6+ months. If I'm still playing this game after 6 months, it'll be the first mobile game where that happens for me ;)

managed to mlb my light carbuncle and then some moons from the famitsu draw so better than nothing

ended up with 2 mil points in the guild wars out of the 4 mil points the random guild i joined got so lol

managed to pull one copy of the gw sword yesterday and i basically said i was done with this guild war

Yeah I think the biggest hit for me this time is the fact that these 2EP raids are not the norm. I hate spending all 5EP for one raid to get nothing.

Grzi

Got 1,2 million with my water team. Not bad considering my weapon pool isn't even close to looking presentable and I only have one SSR character who is not even THAT good.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Check your mailbox. I didn't think I got mine either but it was just sitting in there.

Oh yeah, you're right. Wasn't expecting seeing it in the Time Limit box.

Thanks!

Edit: Just a bunch of R/SR crap, as expected. One of these days I'll be able to draw an SSR anything.

commish

SSR rates should be up in a few days, right? I will have 3 10-pulls to do. I'm prepared for my 27 Rs and 3 SR dupes.

I mean if you're not in desperate of a pull right now there's no real harm in waiting and if it doesn't affect the rates all that happened was you got a bunch of Rs a little later.

:|

shrug9vu63.jpg

Shrug.

Actually I have no idea if the fire SSR is any good, but probably better than the fire SR characters that I have.

Velinos

Famitsu 10-pull got me a couple SR character, but no SSR. Cleaned out my token draw and got this.

Q4mWy9pl.jpg

Over half my weapon pool is light now, so maybe I should start running a light team.

I'm weak; I bought that Beginners Set. I've been playing nothing but this game for the past month, so I might as well throw them some cash

What's a better choice for my Pick Ticket, a Summon or Weapon/Character? I have no SSR summons but at least I have SSR Ferry.

Also, why do I feel a sense of dread that I have 2 10-draw tickets lol? I am just imagining the worst for my pulls.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I'm weak; I bought that Beginners Set. I've been playing nothing but this game for the past month, so I might as well throw them some cash

What's a better choice for my Pick Ticket, a Summon or Weapon/Character? I have no SSR summons but at least I have SSR Ferry.

Also, why do I feel a sense of dread that I have 2 10-draw tickets lol? I am just imagining the worst for my pulls.

Always grab a character over summon. What's your character set looking like right now?

garath

Need to grind more magnafest while gw is on break.

Got Yoda from the famitsu ticker pull. Didn't think I needed him but man is he awesome for farming hard raids. Even on non assault time everything dies in 3 rounds just mashing attack twice, then hitting shroud and ougi. It's a new day for renown farming.

Merun

This is my current team. I have another as a backup but it's essentially all light too (except for the event Stan which is Dark).

Usual warning but being light is suffering. I can testify, I stuck to light from day one. If you have Ferry, you can't go wrong with Amira, but getting her to level 90 will take a while. I don't have Jeanne so I can't tell if she is better. Certainly easier to use than Amira/Ferry duo. Ultimately, the 3 of them make the mvp light team for mid game. Otherwise, do check for limited char with your ticket.

Usual warning but being light is suffering. I can testify, I stuck to light from day one. If you have Ferry, you can't go wrong with Amira, but getting her to level 90 will take a while. I don't have Jeanne so I can't tell if she is better. Certainly easier to use than Amira/Ferry duo. Ultimately, the 3 of them make the mvp light team for mid game. Otherwise, do check for limited char with your ticket.
If I'm aiming for one of Siero's Special Pick Tickets, should I get Lucifer or a character instead? Also building a light team.

arevin01

All my SSR allies at left at lvl 70 because I can't really grind for the material to uncap higher, I assume this makes me really weak for mid game and late game.

Merun

All my SSR allies at left at lvl 70 because I can't really grind for the material to uncap higher, I assume this makes me really weak for mid game and late game.

Time farm Proto Bahamut. Get Tweetdeck and camp for for them. Or sometime people host them on GAF's Discord.

Top Bottom