• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

I wanted Milla... ow well...

The Oneiros Event gave me lot's of nice Stuff.

Should I continue with the Story or this colaboration has nice things? (I'll get Yuri at best now).

And What does that Golden Book do? I dropped one;

The Asteria grind is really not that bad. It's boring, but not too time consuming. I leveled up to 30 when it was x2 exp bonus and it took around 4 or 5 hours of gametime total. Now the exp bonus is x3 which means it'll take even less time. I played Asteria on a PC emulator though so I was able to multitask while grinding.

The part 2 collaboration will likely have a character that has an Asteria level req. as well and we don't know how good the new Tales characters will be or which one will require Asteria.

If Elize ends up being a Dark healer, that's a pretty big deal.

Edit: Also, VibratingSheep's tier list has Milla as an S rank fire SR.

chrono01

I really want Milla, but I already play way too many gatcha games. I'm not so sure I can manage another one, even if it is AFK-able. :(

Kortez

Neo Member
Anybody know which boss drops the dark katana? I don't want to waste time grinding a boss that has no chance of dropping it.

Ultimadrago

Speaking of Sen, I'm surprised she's so high in the SR popularity polls. She seems so new and, while I've seen some fanart here and there, I had no clue she was quite that popular.

If this is anything like that sakura wars collab those weapons won't drop period.

on the plus side, this time since its a re-run, you can trade in for all 4 copies of a weapon you need instead of being rng's bitch

Speaking of Sen, I'm surprised she's so high in the SR popularity polls. She seems so new and, while I've seen some fanart here and there, I had no clue she was quite that popular.

it also helps she's stupidly op

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!

If your team can survive the 8 turns it takes to power her up, she does pretty ridiculous damage. I have her on my fire team and use her instead of Clarisse or Yuel, depending on my mood.

Edit: I know most of you already know this, but with the recent update, it's really easy to cap out your renown points for R/SRs. Just fill a team with Rs/SRs then get at least one hit on the boss. If the boss dies within 3 minutes, you get full R/SR points. With the 1/2 price EP for raids, 3 EP raids are now 1 EP, which is a great value for getting max points. You can get 18 renown R points for only 1 EP.

Gizuko

Is the Dream Atlas any good? I'm at 160 tokens and might just get the last SR bow and call it a day. I could use the other 3 copies as fodder.

Sleep might be useful at some point though.

Is the Dream Atlas any good? I'm at 160 tokens and might just get the last SR bow and call it a day. I could use the other 3 copies as fodder.

Sleep might be useful at some point though.

i made it a point to mlb it cause a water staff would help altair

MicH

What is the best/easiest way to level up a character from 95 to 100? The amount if exp needed is ridiculous

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
What is the best/easiest way to level up a character from 95 to 100? The amount if exp needed is ridiculous

I read that level 98 is the HALFWAY POINT of all the XP needed to get from 1 to 100. You need a few million XP to get those last few levels. Just think of it as a long term thing. I just put my 90+ level characters on all my team and will grind it over a few months.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Noob question (despite the fact that I've been playing for 3 months):

When you guys talk about "MLBing" something, you mean filling up all the stars, right?

I'm a little confused because all the SSR summons I have with three golden stars only go up to level 100, but I've seen summons like Athena go up to 130 or something. Do I need to keep farming for Ikelos?

MicH

Co-op grinding. Stuffing them full of angel weapons. More Co-op.
Thanks! Not a fan of coop, but I'll give it a shot

I read that level 98 is the HALFWAY POINT of all the XP needed to get from 1 to 100. You need a few million XP to get those last few levels. Just think of it as a long term thing. I just put my 90+ level characters on all my team and will grind it over a few months.
Oh my god, kill me now

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death

What the FUCK.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
I'd rather skip the character than grind to level 40 in that game.

Honestly, it's not that hard. I'm up to level 35 now and I don't even know how the game works.

Just put Yuri in your party and auto your way to greatness.

Reminds me of PSO1 where the half way point was around 195 for level 200. You were also virtually maxed out at about level 120 on some classes so it was just a grind to obtain a few bits of HP every level, gg.

MicH

I only seem to get about 600 exp per coop mission. This will take forever. Screw you Cygames for locking Yuel's fourth skill behind a level 100 requirement :(

I only seem to get about 600 exp per coop mission. This will take forever. Screw you Cygames for locking Yuel's fourth skill behind a level 100 requirement :(

Make a co-op room
Buff the room's RP/EXP or both & TH9
Do Hard 2-1 (Stage with slime)
Get AP pots
Get tons of EXP per minute
????
Profit.

You can easily get around 2000 exp per round but you need neutral damagers and you can do 50~60 rounds before the room closes. You will also gain 1/2 or full pots which will either break-even for you or be profitable depending on how you go about it.

MicH

Make a co-op room
Buff the room's RP/EXP or both & TH9
Do Hard 2-1 (Stage with slime)
Get AP pots
Get tons of EXP per minute
????
Profit.

You can easily get around 2000 exp per round but you need neutral damagers and you can do 50~60 rounds before the room closes. You will also gain 1/2 or full pots which will either break-even for you or be profitable depending on how you go about it.
Thank you, I had no idea about this. How do you unlock the hard quests, though? Just keep unlocking coop missions? (Currently on normal 5)

EDIT Nice!! Just got my first fire sword drop from the wind boss. Took me the entire length of the SW event to get the last katana I needed so this is awesome

Ala Alba

Well, hopefully the level requirement for Tales of Asteria is not higher than 40, cause I don't want to 'play' it anymore.

It didn't take that long, though.

I did nothing but story missions, but I did feed all the books I got to my characters, and pulled as many times as I could for better characters.

I got from 1 to 30 on the double experience promotion, and getting from 30 to 40 took me 4.5 hours, ending at mission Luke 7-1.

MicH

Finally reached level 30 in the Tales game. Not gonna get to 40 until it's confirmed that one of the new characters are locked behind reaching level 40

dennism

going through Tales of Asteria with yuri, such a cakewalk. it's not so hard to level up too, I'm at lv17 and i still level up every 3 stage, and stages takes 2/26+ AP so i think it's possible to just grind through it without waiting for stamina regen

dennism

any of the weapons good? (where is water weap and fire boss? feels like other than the agni event, there hasn't been any fire based event bosses)

Top Bottom