• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

Pics_nao

Finaly got lvl 30 in Asteria ೕ(˃̵ᴗ˂̵ ๑)

How long did that take you? Played for about an hour this morning and got to level 6. It's just so dreadfully boring that I don't wanna grind this out.

Also, do I have to get Yuri, Sophie, and Milla before the new Tales event starts?

MiTYH

How long did that take you? Played for about an hour this morning and got to level 6. It's just so dreadfully boring that I don't wanna grind this out.

For what it's worth I've been going to let it Auto battles for about 4-5 hours (with mild breaks when I wasn't paying attention) and I just hit level 27. Around 20 it starts to taper off, I really don't think I can grind this out to level 50

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I don't even do 99%.

I just do a couple of rupie draws to get an R weapon with a skill in that case.

I meant to say 100%, never less than 100%. Mats are too valuable when you have so much stuff to skill up!

cress2000

Make a co-op room
Buff the room's RP/EXP or both & TH9
Do Hard 2-1 (Stage with slime)
Get AP pots
Get tons of EXP per minute
????
Profit.

You can easily get around 2000 exp per round but you need neutral damagers and you can do 50~60 rounds before the room closes. You will also gain 1/2 or full pots which will either break-even for you or be profitable depending on how you go about it.

I just did around 25 runs of Hard 2-1 with a friend with level 9 bounty active and I didn't get a single AP pot of any kind. My friend got three halfs though. Doesn't seem much out of the ordinary. Is this really true?

Chaos17

Also, do I have to get Yuri, Sophie, and Milla before the new Tales event starts?

Auto is your friend.
And yes, so far I know the actuals Tales of heores will be replaced by 3 new heroes.

Edit: I can't do extreme so this going to take a while to farm the mat for the purple girl.

I just did around 25 runs of Hard 2-1 with a friend with level 9 bounty active and I didn't get a single AP pot of any kind. My friend got three halfs though. Doesn't seem much out of the ordinary. Is this really true?

You need to do it with a room full of 4 players to minimize AP cost to yourself, and the rest is up to luck.

You can gain either 30 pots or 2 pots. It's all RNG.

Pics_nao

Auto is your friend.
And yes, so far I know the actuals Tales of heores will be replaced by 3 new heroes.

Edit: I can't do extreme so this going to take a while to farm the mat for the purple girl.
Rip Sophie then. Shame cause I fucking loved her in Graces. Apparently try she even has Angelica Ascent? This sucks

4tRI5pK.jpg

Kinda worth for wasteing 1h (or 5~min if you know what buttons you have to press:p) in Rage of Bahamut.

Oh and use google translate, deactivate the animation in the options and use the magic button in the combat menu that basiclly activates fast leveling with one click.

Yuri and Sophie, yes. If you don't max his compatibility and trade for her, they'll be gone.

Milla is a different case, she's available for as long as the general collab event is going on.

But I have about 3 days left to get the mats right? Don't know if it's possible with how low leveled I am

you have like 7 days
it ends on the 16th in japan

the only thing is that the new tales collab event starts on the 13th in japan so people like me are trying to get through this one as quick as possible

MicH

YES! RNGesus has blessed me with my 4th Colossus staff!

What us the optimal setup again? 5/6 staves, two unknown and 1/2 Bahamut weapons?

MiTYH

Ugh, finally got level 30 on that ToA game. I'll do the logins for the free items, but if we really need to get to 40 for another character.... *shudder*

dennism

Kinda worth for wasteing 1h (or 5~min if you know what buttons you have to press:p) in Rage of Bahamut.

Oh and use google translate, deactivate the animation in the options and use the magic button in the combat menu that basiclly activates fast leveling with one click.

how do you get these? when is the deadline?

dennism

that's kinda slow, don't bother going through the story, i don't think it's any interesting anyway. just keep auto battling and you'll be at lv 20 or so after an hour

im ay lv40 now myself, just leave it to auto battle, it's really not that hard especially with the half AP triple EXP event they have right now (can't imagine doing it without)

dennism

guys, help... i dunno what i did, but tales of asteria is redownloading.. and i think i lost my progress.. there was a prompt and i just click the gold coloured button. i think it was the 2nd option in the launch screen.. anything i can do?

guys, help... i dunno what i did, but tales of asteria is redownloading.. and i think i lost my progress.. there was a prompt and i just click the gold coloured button. i think it was the 2nd option in the launch screen.. anything i can do?

If thats after you do the short intro sequence; thats normal. Its downloading... something. Let it finish.

dennism

no, i was level 40 and now it's redownloading.. i downloaded those before (0/200 thing)

i think i resetted or something

ok, i let the download finish, and my progress is still there, i guess it's a redownload function? anyway, crisis averted

Grzi

Having 25k while playing higher or lower in poker with a King in hand and pressing low with such confidence only to see an Ace appear really burned my soul.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
After some rage enducing conversations about farming for Celeste Omega SSRs and shit, I decided I'm done with this game. If I come back, I come back. Fuck this shit.

Quonny

After some rage enducing conversations about farming for Celeste Omega SSRs and shit, I decided I'm done with this game. If I come back, I come back. Fuck this shit.
I don't understand.

Renown is the primary way you'll get the weapons you want, which is equal for everyone.

I just ask people on Discord what weapons to get and where to get them. Then I go about getting them. That's pretty much all there is to it.

MicH

Having 25k while playing higher or lower in poker with a King in hand and pressing low with such confidence only to see an Ace appear really burned my soul.
Nothing makes me rage like poker :lol It feels like it does everything to screw you over

dennism

it happens, even in real life, it can happen. just have to swallow it and keep gambling

Question.

Lots of buffs, abilities, and passives refer to "DEF" but there's no visible DEF/defense stat listed for characters. DEF is also always modified by a percentage rate. What is the base DEF that is being referenced and how does modifying it affect damage?

For example, Sara's third skill increases her DEF by 1000% but I have no idea what the base value is.

Talaysen

Question.

Lots of buffs, abilities, and passives refer to "DEF" but there's no visible DEF/defense stat listed for characters. DEF is also always modified by a percentage rate. What is the base DEF that is being referenced and how does modifying it affect damage?

For example, Sara's third skill increases her DEF by 1000% but I have no idea what the base value is.

As far as I can tell, damage is divided by your DEF, so multiplying your DEF by 10 means you take 1/10 of the damage. It's not really important to know the numerical value of your base DEF since everything modifies it by a percentage anyway.

Chaos17

Ugh, finally got level 30 on that ToA game. I'll do the logins for the free items, but if we really need to get to 40 for another character.... *shudder*

Well, my problem with that game and why it's slow leveling is that the heroes can only level up if you feed them exp tome... Thank god that yuri is kickass, I'm level 36 thanks to him, lol.

Grzi

Couldn't get in and then the game crashed and was unplayable for a while. Hopefully we get some crystals for this : (

Gizuko

D.O.'s water summon increases wind ATK?

I sure hope it's a typo, why would anyone not using water want water atk up?

Top Bottom