• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

Falk

that puzzling face
Feels like that's just a bone for players who stuck with asteria since the first collab or something

chrono01

I'm working on my final dark katana, still not a single boss drop. The final weapon costs me 90 gold anima, so I'm going to be grinding quite a bit.

(Watch me get the drop when I finally obtain the 90th anima...)

demidar

I'm working on my final dark katana, still not a single boss drop. The final weapon costs me 90 gold anima, so I'm going to be grinding quite a bit.

(Watch me get the drop when I finally obtain the 90th anima...)

I've gotten 2 Dark katanas to drop so I bought fodder SSRs instead.

Edit: I hope Elize is a Dark healer, I sorely need one.

MicH

Tales Pt. 2 weapons are Fire Sword, Light Stick and Dark Stick.

That's gonna save people a lot of pots, I guess.
Oh god. Well, I'm almost done MLB'ing the first set of weapons. Was lucky to get one of each weapon to drop. Just need about 10 or so gold anima to be get the last fire sword I need.

And now it begins anew :lol

MicH

Finally reached level 40 in Asteria. Now I just need to log into the game the next 15 days or so to be done.

At least until the next Asteria collab

Chaos17

Don't forget to redeem your freebies in Asteria that celeb collab with GB. I totaly skipped that so I missed 2 four star heroes. Now that I got them, it way more easier to lvl up.

Edit: Tear atk power at lvl 1 is better than my Light MLB R character, lol

Oh man, hearing and seeing Stahn is so nostalgic for me. Destiny R was one my most favorite PS2 games and possibly my most favorite Tales game.

demidar

Elize has a Raise Dead ability with small chance of success. Otherwise she got dark damage plus curb overdrive(?) ability and a dark damage all plus allies double attack up. Support is abilities will have a slight chance to stun enemies.

:/

sd28821

Elize has a Raise Dead ability with small chance of success. Otherwise she got dark damage plus curb overdrive(?) ability and a dark damage all plus allies double attack up. Support is abilities will have a slight chance to stun enemies.

:/

would it have killed them to give her a healing spell since that was her primary speciality after all

Ultimadrago

Man, I hate Tear and Tales of the Abyss, I can only hope she's the one locked behind the Tales app next time, like Milla was for this one.

captureljk13.png

Yus~

Looking forward to seeing from Stahn and Elize for kicks. I just have to go for all the story crystals. A wee time-consuming :((

I have to say, I'm glad I'm around to see one of the redux events.I'm hoping some of the past even characters I missed return from other series as well (hopefully).

Chaos17

I need to farm mat to uncap my fire team so I can farm more easier the event to get fire sword >.>...
Time to go farm the trials.

Ultimadrago

Man, the Granblue art style kinda does a real favor to all of the crossover characters. I'm really digging all the designs illustrated to help fit Tales, etc. to the world.

Pics_nao

Level 40? Fuck me twice for stopping at 30. Right as I was getting in the groove and finally getting the mats for Sophie too.

Is Elize at least easier to get than Sophie? She requires less mats but I hope they aren't harder to get.

linkent

If i purchase the first weapon, will i be able to buy the next 3 next the event come back?
Or it will reset to the first 5/5 anima again?

Quonny

Same elements. Glad to say I can skip this event. Gonna get the characters and maybe a few weapons for fodder but I already have 2x MLB unknown for light and it's the only team I am even considering going for after wind.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I'm glad the Asteria tie-ins are still things I'd never use. I have no desire to play that game.

Still have 0 drops from the first collaboration. I have enough to buy my 4th fire sword, so maybe I'll just do that and call it a day. Tired of grinding.

Chaos17

started going to rank 70 for asteria... at rank 52 now and.. i dont think i can do this anymore..

Just buy the exp food.
I posted a guide above.
Also don't forget to redeem the characters from GB collab, you will get 2 free OP characters that the game will auto uncap.
I was able to grind 5 lvls easy today with these tip from lvl 55 to 60.

Ck1u7nhWgAAqdIw.jpg

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Money is the biggest problem for me. Just uncapped Charlotta recently and haven't recovered since. Played co-op for two hours non stop yesterday and I'm barely at 50k.

You should have more than that... are you selling the items you get from co-op?

So with the light weapon being the only one that buffs damage, I guess it makes it easier to grind just 1 instead of all 3. Nice to have a break I guess.

dennism

Just buy the exp food.
I posted a guide above.
Also don't forget to redeem the characters from GB collab, you will get 2 free OP characters that the game will auto uncap.
I was able to grind 5 lvls easy today with these tip from lvl 55 to 60.

Ck1u7nhWgAAqdIw.jpg

how do you buy exp food?

MiTYH

Here's the details for new Collab: https://www.reddit.com/r/Granblue_en/comments/4ntnif/a_tale_of_bonds_connecting_in_the_sky_tales_of/

I'm glad that I grinded in Asteria, lol

Edit : here're a guide to how trigger exp buffs in Asteria so it will be easier to lvl up
https://www.reddit.com/r/Granblue_en/comments/4nty7d/exp_food_for_tales_of_asteria_to_make_lvl_70/

Excellent Guide. Just hit level 40 easily from 30. Might try for 50 today for the other collab bonus. 70 though, ugh.

Falk

that puzzling face
Asteria's side of the collab gave Cag, enough books to egg her to a decent level and a few 3x XP food buffs (that stack with the story mode 3x XP)

30->40 was actually rather painless compared to 1-30 with all that in mind. I was gaining a level per stage.

Chaos17

Guide to buy EXP food in Asteria: https://www.reddit.com/r/Granblue_en/comments/4nty7d/exp_food_for_tales_of_asteria_to_make_lvl_70/

Second guide to buy other exp food with your melons:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Granblue_e...d_for_tales_of_asteria_to_make_lvl_70/d47166e

To use your food you need to go your inventory:
tumblr_n3ireboJpo1qlel07o7_250.jpg

Where to redeem your freebies in Asteria from GB

Ck2eg3vXEAA8JRQ.jpg

Ck2eg5TXIAAkSce.jpg

I'm suggesting this because the characters are auto uncap by the game so Yuri won't be anymore the only imba character of your team so easier lvling in Asteria.

Top Bottom