• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
It's one of those that increases damage the lower health you are.

I think it's pretty crap but some min-maxers may disagree.

Apparently they weren't too shabby before, but the increasing damage scale was nerfed a while back and made this type of weapon not as viable.

It's one of those that increases damage the lower health you are.

I think it's pretty crap but some min-maxers may disagree.

This new fire unknown isn't a backwater, it's a buff that stacks every time someone gets hit that lasts for three turns.

Apparently they weren't too shabby before, but the increasing damage scale was nerfed a while back and made this type of weapon not as viable.

Backwaters were really good before since they started scaling at 100% hp, so while a bit weaker, they were still always on and got stronger as you dipped lower.

captainpat

Man, I know SSR weapons are extremely hard to get and let alone mlb but there's gotta be a better solution that "fight this boss over 100 times". There should at least be a guartuneed drop of three of each animas for this stuff like this.

MicH

One regular Animas and zero omega Anima from my three Hard Colossus Raids today. So shitty.

At least I got enough renown to buy my 6th Colossus staff. All future staves will be used to uncap my existing ones. Yay!!

EDIT Finally got the last Rusted Dagger I needed. Just need a Bahamut Horn to craft the Bahamut Dagger!

0PmryMWl.jpg

Pics_nao

Got Sophie and have enough materials left over to get one weapon. Was thinking either Second Star or the Gauntlets but which is the best weapon of the 3?

MicH

I don't think I'm gonna bother with the new Tales weapons. They don't seem good at all. I'll continue farming and use my stuff for the merits

Rixa

I don't think I'm gonna bother with the new Tales weapons. They don't seem good at all. I'll continue farming and use my stuff for the merits

Ill prolly only grab crystals and thats it. Rest of my GBF time goes mostly Hard Showdown farming with SR team.

Grzi

Yoooooo

Never expected to get it to drop before being rank 80 and getting the guaranteed one for hosting.

That's why I didn't really dedicate the time to MLB the dagger (only got two). Guess I'll be hitting the next Star Angel Halo dungeon like crazy.

dennism

you might want to go for the first and second trade ins at least, for fodders to upgrade your weapon skills since they're pretty cheap.

MicH

Is there a list of units that have skills that do non-elemental damage? I want to do the coop slime trick for exp farming, but I have no idea which units to use.

It's taking forever to level up Yuel. She's been level 97 for what feels like forever

commish

Until the day I die, I will ALWAYS think that Poker is rigged in this game. Always. There's no way it's not.

Pics_nao

Made a bunch of accounts today to reroll when legfest comes around but I have no clue how to go about doing that stuff >_>

I just play through the tutorial right? They give a free 10 roll iirc

MicH

Gahhhh. Got the chapter 62-4 boss down to less than 10% health before I died. Flare is the worst!

I hate that I can't beat this damn boss. If of I could get Yuel to level 100. I'm sure I can beat it once that happens.

Yoooooo

Never expected to get it to drop before being rank 80 and getting the guaranteed one for hosting.

That's why I didn't really dedicate the time to MLB the dagger (only got two). Guess I'll be hitting the next Star Angel Halo dungeon like crazy.

I got the horn this week too, I just need one more dagger. I have lots of other rusted weapons though

chrono01

First time doing Leviathan Omega and this happens:

SURJtYKl.jpg

That's pretty darn lucky
Insane luck. O_O

Oh, today I purchased my last dark katana from the Tales event, as well as a single copy of the other two weapons (fire and light). Funny fact? I farmed every single one, with not one drop. That was fun.

I'm just relieved that the next set of weapons from the second part of the Tales collaboration aren't that good. I can just grab one of each and call it quits, I need the break.

Grzi

My weapon pool after about a month and a half:

Going for seven daggers before I start uncapping them. Not sure what I'll replace the SR weapons with, except the Bahamut dagger. Hopefully we get an unknown water weapon soon.

MicH

Here's my pool, also after about a month and a half of playing:

t5hanUsl.jpg

Looking pretty good. The Colossus katana is being replaced by a Bahamut dagger as soon as I get a horn. In the future I'd like to replace the Sakura Wars unknown katana with a better unknown weapon that doesn't have an HP penalty. Still using Percival's sword in the main slot as I'm not quite sure how that works yet - does everyone get affected by the main weapon's skill as well? I'm hoping to get all four harps next GW so I can run Superstar instead of DF

evantrees

Neo Member
might want to stop at 6 levi daggers for now, with the other slots being some combination of
bahamut something, probably dagger
1-2 unknowns hopefully soonish, though street fighter still somewhat recent so likely not for a bit.
cosmos dagger if only running water and you want to farm it.

Genbu Axe comes lb3, can lb4 it. Which we should be getting after tales event, Possibly replaced eventually but rather useful till then

Maybe a guild wars harp/dagger/weapon for a different class you want to run.

Grzi

Thanks for the advice!

I might stop at six then. I'll probably make my GW sword water once I get to it. I think it's still too early to decide on a Cosmos Weapon, I want to try out other elements, although it will be hard with my gacha luck (only five SSR characters altogether lol, and I did those seven free pulls during the 10m players campaign).

What's the Genbu Axe?

razterik

Suffering that dark life since 10mil event. Bought two of my four axes. Need to farm more omegas for SSR skill up fodder, but have been too busy with events. Glad Tales 2 is mostly a skip so I can work on other goals.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Suffering that dark life since 10mil event. Bought two of my four axes. Need to farm more omegas for SSR skill up fodder, but have been too busy with events. Glad Tales 2 is mostly a skip so I can work on other goals.

Might wanna do the event stuff to get some of the event SSR for skill fodder.

Wanchan

Finally got my fourth dark katana to drop, 2 MLB dark katana. I can now focus on the other Tales event to get some fodders.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Didn't mean to piss off certain people with my earlier post. None of the weapons outside of the katana aren't MLB so it's hard to get a decent damage output compared to other people using non-dark/light elements. That being said, using bahamut has helped a lot.

Didn't mean to piss off certain people with my earlier post. None of the weapons outside of the katana aren't MLB so it's hard to get a decent damage output compared to other people using non-dark/light elements. That being said, using bahamut has helped a lot.

i'm pretty sure people did tell you that dark was going to be a long grind

commish

Current pool after 2 months. All of my staves have been uncapped at least once, some 2 or 3 times. Pretty lucky so far. Being able to MVP Colossus raids has made a huge difference. Thanks Silva.

Falk

that puzzling face
I am so reluctant to use these unknowns as fodder considering how rare unknowns are and how future patches might change game balance around.

And yet it'd be like 6 easy SSR fodders. Dat skill ups man.

commish

I am so reluctant to use these unknowns as fodder considering how rare unknowns are and how future patches might change game balance around.

And yet it'd be like 6 easy SSR fodders. Dat skill ups man.

I would never use unknowns as fodder, but that's just me. As you said, they are rare, and getting other SSRs for skillups isn't as rare.

Top Bottom