• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

Anko

Don't you get the shields earned in battle for DO regardless of victory or defeat? If that's the case, I think it's still worth doing a DO that's doomed to fail.

MicH

Jesus, another Star Legend already?!

Not quite sure what to focus on on this event. I main fire do do I only farm fire? Or do I farm wind since I can solo the 20 AP raid? Or do I just go after whoever has the special bonus?

Gizuko

It's finally celestial time again. What are everyone's goals/hopes/dreams for the event?

I'll probably focus on getting the water axe and a seal first, then maybe the fire harp. The water fist looks good, but 30% charge bar reduction is a bit much.

I don't know when I'll try to get some gold nuggets, but there's that too.

It's finally celestial time again. What are everyone's goals/hopes/dreams for the event?

I'll probably focus on getting the water axe and a seal first, then maybe the fire harp. The water fist looks good, but 30% charge bar reduction is a bit much.

Gold bar first, it's made a lot easier thanks to the daily. Then probably Fire Katana.

Felessan

Event feels like complete freebie with all those bonus/daily stuff.
You got 2000 pendants plus 1 nugget (which by itself worth 10k points) just from killing, and 1.5x points speed up progress considerably. Not on a raid side where is now a complete mess.

Gold bar first, should be fast, especially with freebies - get 600 points every 3-4 mins for 20 AP (and I stored 160 AP pots for this event). Then I'll considered weapons and their respective seals.

Rixa

Havent checked if there is new set of dungeons so I get crystals from clearing. If not, prolly not going to bother to grind Gold Nuggets, no need for weapons either. Easy event for me :). Maybe I grab seal, cause got one from last event.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I'm not understanding this event at all. As fire should I be going for the fire weapons? Or the earth staff since fire uses a lot of staves?

Velinos

Oh good, the tales crossover rewards were moved to Gameplay Extras. I freaked out a bit this morning when I saw the event was done and the tie-in banner gone from the treasure pickup. I only need 3 more levels to get that level 70 premium draw.

Uthred

Do we know yet what the rumoured thing from having the four elemental seals is? Sure are a lot of weapons in this event

MiTYH

So this is my first BEAST event. I'm going through and getting gems for the ones I can beat, but past that, is it common practice to spread them out, or stick to what I can beat (ie Extreme against the Fire boss, or Hard against all the others?)

Gizuko

So many of you going for the gold bar first. Well, I'm not in a rush to get any GW character, so I'll take my time.

Havent checked if there is new set of dungeons so I get crystals from clearing. If not, prolly not going to bother to grind Gold Nuggets, no need for weapons either. Easy event for me :). Maybe I grab seal, cause got one from last event.

I think you do get Crystals, I think I got them from the fire quests and I did play that event before.

I'm not understanding this event at all. As fire should I be going for the fire weapons? Or the earth staff since fire uses a lot of staves?

http://xiei.moe/games/granblue-fantasy/darchrows-corner-adding-fuel-to-your-fire-builds/

I wouldn't even consider the earth staff.

Chaos17

Fugling turtle harder than the other bosses.

I need backup!
Battle ID: 4388AC10
Lvl 60 Xuanwu

CfqZbjhUYAAVSmy.jpg

Is it recommeded that I get the Flohrenberk first, for the event points bonus?

Also, how do I go about unlocking the extreme quests? Just clear the others?

Edit: Oh, is it those seals that you buy for 15k?

Gizuko

Is it recommeded that I get the Flohrenberk first, for the event points bonus?

Also, how do I go about unlocking the extreme quests? Just clear the others?

Edit: Oh, is it those seals that you buy for 15k?

Extreme is a single banner above the 4 with the other difficulties and is available whenever. Extreme+ is tied to the crystal ball above the battle/loot tabs and you can only summon each boss during their cardinal time, so no summoning Agni if you are during Earth bonus - or so it seems.

Ultimadrago

which one lol

earth fist? pretty good, can stay in your weapon pool for a long long time
earth sword? junk
earth staff? i think its the least damaging of the new weapons since you have sara and ayer who both love to get hit

Ah, sorry I only knew of Fist at the time! Looks like I'll go for it. 30k is a lot for a weakmon like me but I'll try~

Ive been doing this event for crystals. Even very hard is kind of simple, I put it on AUTO for all of the fights. In any case, nice crystal payout but the rest is not really good for me (Im just a light and dark person, rewards seem like garbage).

Ill probably do more of the raids once I get my 5000 pendents this week.

btw, the number one thing you should really get out of the celestial events is the fire dagger

when in your weapon pool and at level 100, it gives you a bonus to event points that you get from battles, very helpful for other events and guild wars

it's also comes uncapped to 3 stars already and a very good stat stick when starting out

Rixa

^^
Yup really funny :D

I saw a pic where someone was done Light or Dark summon with those 4 seals, and in chests had over 1200 crystals.I guess I grind 2 seals and do the dark summon during this event, already got 2 seals.

Top Bottom