• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

Shun

Those names are unfamiliar to me. They're not Ex+ bosses are they? I hosted one and it didn't so so well.

I can at least take down an Extreme boss to 25% health, which is usually enough to prompt others to come in and finish the job for 1EP.

Those are the light and dark celestials that can be summoned by having all 4 seals from the shop.

They drop rare items necessary for Guild Wars/Class Weapons.

The catch is that it's pretty hard to find one, host one, and you shouldn't attempt it until you're ready for HLs.

demidar

Those are the light and dark celestials that can be summoned by having all 4 seals from the shop.

They drop rare items necessary for Guild Wars/Class Weapons.

The catch is that it's pretty hard to find one, host one, and you shouldn't attempt it until you're ready for HLs.

I think by the time I'm strong enough to do those raids I would also not need to do them anymore because I'd already be plenty strong.

Felessan

I think by the time I'm strong enough to do those raids I would also not need to do them anymore because I'd already be plenty strong.
Don't underestimate learning curve. Hiirokane are hard to get. It's just get upgraded to 3 (almost free) per account from 2 previously. And each GW chara requires 1 of them.
Also crystals are always handy.

MicH

Twice today I've had someone come in and snipe my Colossus Omega MVP right at the end with no more than 5k points. Feels bad man

Group F won DO.

I got a silver centrum from mine.

Edit : I don't see it anywhere in my supplies menu. :(

I rolled 9.5 something million too.

dennism

Group F won DO.

I got a silver centrum from mine.

Edit : I don't see it anywhere in my supplies menu. :(

I rolled 9.5 something million too.

how do that work? i rolled for a black rabbit last time, didn't think i get it, don't quite understand what happened too

Felessan

how do that work? i rolled for a black rabbit last time, didn't think i get it, don't quite understand what happened too
Standard roll. You roll your number and the highest one get reward (=chances are really low). You can roll for only 1 reward. Game shows top 2 roll (and bottom 2 roll) for each reward.

MicH

Got Amira from Star Legend. Pretty nude yo finally get a new character from these (usually get summons) though I'm not focusing on Light (Only other Light SSR is Jeanne).

Also finally a sword for Wind so I can run DF with a wind main

Got Amira from Star Legend. Pretty nude yo finally get a new character from these (usually get summons) though I'm not focusing on Light (Only other Light SSR is Jeanne).

Also finally a sword for Wind so I can run DF with a wind main

Amira's weapon is a Katana
3Yhv5K1.png

So you can't use it on DF

vbMPXdy.png

MSMrRound

Exchanged for a Zhuque katana as well as a seal for MLB purpose. Cashed in some tokens for rupees too. Any other stuff worth going for?

Felessan

The new weapons, like the fire harp, which have "Blah position X" seem sort of shit, am I missing something?
They are still Big ATK skill weapons (although their base damage numbers are lower than first set ones).
The first skills are situational and you need to think about setup how to better utilize them. Sara is quite obvious choice for Earth and Yoda might benefit from water one.

Falk

that puzzling face
Here's a handy dandy "i only have 30 minutes today but I want my daily gold nugget" guide.

1) open two windows
2) open Tweetdeck and have all four Celestials on columns
3) get the two most current of the one you want to farm and put the hex codes into your two windows
4) spam refresh on both windows
5) join the moment either hits 50% or 1 BP and get a hit in (while spamming refresh on your other window)
6) twitter reset if you need/want to
7) 15 berries on top of twitter reset to get the rest of the 25 missions

Took me less than 30 minutes flat each time, although it's admittedly a luxury waste of berries, the AP wasteage from a twitter reset (I just burned it on Ygg Hard prior to twitter reset) and the non-optimal badge gain from doing 3 of 4 flavors out of Cardinal Bonus.

But hey if you only have 30 minutes, you only have 30 minutes and dem gold nuggets ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Technically if you were an octopus or something you could probably manage 3 windows at once but I either screwed up my rhythm way too much or ran into "waiting on last turn to be processed".

MicH

I'm experiencing a weird glitch. I want to reduce my Colossus katana to get the shards to fully uncap the event katana. I've unequipped it from all parties (manually and through the "unequip from all parties" button. But it still says "equipped" so I can't reduce it. Anyone know how to solve this?

I'm experiencing a weird glitch. I want to reduce my Colossus katana to get the shards to fully uncap the event katana. I've unequipped it from all parties (manually and through the "unequip from all parties" button. But it still says "equipped" so I can't reduce it. Anyone know how to solve this?

It means it's still equipped on one of your preset teams. Gotta remove it from all preset parties as well.

Saprol

Check if you have unclaimed raid rewards.

MicH

I just disbanded all my teams (Setting them up again sucks) and it still says equipped but so did a bunch of other fire weapons?? What is going on??? Can they be saved/equipped somewhere else?

EDIT Hmm that's euro. While I was setting up my main fire team it loaded an old version of that team that included those fire weapons. That was so weird. Still says equipped, though

Felessan

EX+ swung in opposite way - now you should really compete to get reasonable score.
It really looks like a case from game theory - herbivorу vs predators.
Before there was too much herbivory (low-level hosts) and it hurts them like hell. Now they abstain from participating - and there is too few of them and competion from whose who can get even average score (like 200-500k honor undisturbed) becomes fierce.

MicH

I think this is my game plan for the event:

Get fire katana (done)
Get fire seal (done)
Get point dagger (done)
Get all 10 gold nuggets (working on this)
Get water axe
Get water seal

Already bought the cheapest sets of rupies, 1/2 pots and berries

Uthred

Fuck, did my last mission for yesterdays daily but then got called away before I hit next at the post battle scene, only did so now and it obviously counted for todays. Feeling rather dumb.

Gizuko

Although I was starting to really like superstar, I just upgraded my GW dagger up to element change and tried it with Hawkeye (+Rage III).

Despite forgetting to shield up vs Zhuque's second ougi (which killed both Katalina and Yoda) the fight was amazingly short. It's like playing a whole different game.

Still, no debuff success increase means Lancelot's debuff is hard to hit, and Altair's simply doesn't land (reliably), even against a fire boss, so I probably can't use this whenever.

I'm also considering not pulling during this legfest. It's hard to not pull, but I don't think I need any of the units available (although there are several I do want).

MiTYH

SSR summons x2? Time to spend spend spend!

4 draw tickets:
- Light weapon (bronze moon)
- Forest Hermit Staff- Dante (R)
- Skeleton summon
- Dark Knife

Did one 10-part draw. Got a few SR weapons, but pulled an SSR!

Brahma Gauntlet -- Ghandagoza! I've got two other Fire SSRs, so that'll work nicely, hopefully with my Zeta and Mettera. Need to look into that.

Decided to draw again since I have no self control. More characters, no SSRs though
- Night Horn- Deliford (R) - Dark
- Thunder Rapier- Rosamia (R) - Light
- Metal Glove Ladiva (SR) - Earth
- Shadow Scepter Goblin Mage (SR) - Dark

All in all, not too bad. My third Fire unit, seems like a good brawler. I love Mettera so I've got to look into my fire units and see if I can make a good team

Rixa

I dont wait for bikinis, its too rainy.
12 Single tix pulls:

- SSR Black Knight \o_ I guess I change Vaseraga to BN at some point.
- 2 SR weapons
- 9 R
- 1 Silver moon, 2 Bronze moons

3k Crystals,
- 3 Bronze moons
- 3 New SR chars (Sen is one).
- 0 SSR

Happy about BN. Now my party is kinda complete without some gimmick charas or GW chara that I aint interested at all.
Vampy / LG / Vira / DJ / BN

Yaari

I dont wait for bikinis, its too rainy.
12 Single tix pulls:

- SSR Black Knight \o_ I guess I change Vaseraga to BN at some point.
- 2 SR weapons
- 9 R
- 1 Silver moon, 2 Bronze moons

3k Crystals,
- 3 Bronze moons
- 3 New SR chars (Sen is one).
- 0 SSR

Happy about BN. Now my party is kinda complete without some gimmick charas or GW chara that I aint interested at all.
Vampy / LG / Vira / DJ / BN

Omg. Nice pull. Black Knight is the best.

Btw. Why don't you care about GW chars? Six is a complete beast..

Top Bottom