• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

chrono01

Wait, what? When is maintenance? WHEN IS ENGLISH?

EDIT: Oh, I see. 22nd. So far away!

Also, how do we change languages (eventually). IE what's the path navigation?
I really hope we get that English translation during the next maintenance. It fits, since it's after the 2nd anniversary, and would be a nice build-up for Legend Fest. I doubt they'd release the English translation during Legend Fest, to encourage new players to re-roll during that time. Doing it before makes more sense to me. I mean, a lot of the English translation is already in the game after all.

As for the English option, I assume it'll be in the settings somewhere. If you can't navigate them yourself, I'm sure a guide/FAQ will be posted shortly after it goes live. It should be a simple thing to do.

So I've been rerolling since Saturday and finally rolled SSR Lancelot. Is he a keeper or should I keep trying? I don't mind being persistent even though rerolling sucks, (took me two weeks when I started Chain Chronicle). I just want to start with a top SSR.

m33pm33p

Banned
Well, excluding Yoda you have all characters from a different element (assuming your Vira is SSR btw).

I don't see why you shouldn't wait until next month, after LegFest you might have gotten some other SSR characters and then you can Start Dash whoever you're missing.

I mean, you've got Yoda after all so you're already set for the early game, I don't think you'll gain that much more mileage by getting an SSR you can use right now instead of one month down the line.

Better to just make an informed decision next month, or even the month after that, there's no rush.

Thanks Kenji. Does this mean that as long as I accept the ticket from mail, it won't expire? I've heard in the past that the "choice" ticket expires if it isn't used. Not sure if that meant because it was in mail or inventory.

Ryoukai

So I've been rerolling since Saturday and finally rolled SSR Lancelot. Is he a keeper or should I keep trying? I don't mind being persistent even though rerolling sucks, (took me two weeks when I started Chain Chronicle). I just want to start with a top SSR.
He is one of the best damage dealers for the water element and has a 5* limit-break. Keep him!

OK I've hit a standstill with my weapons. I've been using the blue button to auto select the weapons used to upgrade and level up my main, but now my weapon inventory is full and auto-optimize selects none. Here's pics of my inventory. I'm guessing I should keep what's in my main slot and sub slot, but what about the rest? Use to upgrade? Sell? I'm guessing I can't upgrade the LB until the weapon level is maxed out?

OVvCmMc.jpg

Ryoukai

OK I've hit a standstill with my weapons. I've been using the blue button to auto select the weapons used to upgrade and level up my main, but now my weapon inventory is full and auto-optimize selects none. Here's pics of my inventory. I'm guessing I should keep what's in my main slot and sub slot, but what about the rest? Use to upgrade? Sell? I'm guessing I can't upgrade the LB until the weapon level is maxed out?
The rainbow crystaled SR weapons are called angel weapons, they're meant to level up weapons and not used any elsewhere other than that.
To limit-break a weapon, you need to aquire the same weapon. The R weapons are nothing special so they can be used to sell or level other weapons.

m33pm33p

Banned
So, I've purchased storage space but cant for the life of me figure out how to store weapons. A guide I read said to go into menu and then list but when I got into "list" there is no option to store.

Any help?

kiryogi

Banned
So, I've purchased storage space but cant for the life of me figure out how to store weapons. A guide I read said to go into menu and then list but when I got into "list" there is no option to store.

Any help?

Go into list then scroll down to the bottom and there should be a big blue button in the middle. Click on that and it'll ask you which storage you want to add to. That will take you to the list screen again to pick what items you want to store.

garath

Upgrade all the SR weapons and work on getting more SR weapons. The R are pretty useless. You can upgrade them if you have nothing else but it is just temporary. You can get some SR weapons from the current event

Saprol

it sounds like a pain in the ass needing other units who can taunt / increase aggro so that she won't lose damage randomly

chrono01

You can't use the starter's ticket on her unless you create a new account....
I know, hence the "wish" part, haha.

I don't regret creating my account during the last Legend Fest, since as I said I'm happy with the Katarina I'll pick, but this one looks really nice. I know nothing about her (obviously), but her design is great.

Thanks Kenji. Does this mean that as long as I accept the ticket from mail, it won't expire? I've heard in the past that the "choice" ticket expires if it isn't used. Not sure if that meant because it was in mail or inventory.

Oh you bought it already?

I think it expires or something, I'm not sure myself but I wouldn't take the risk of wasting your money.

Just pick someone then, we're back at square one I guess.

Having it already isn't so bad, but now you'll have a bit more risk.

The rainbow crystaled SR weapons are called angel weapons, they're meant to level up weapons and not used any elsewhere other than that.
To limit-break a weapon, you need to aquire the same weapon. The R weapons are nothing special so they can be used to sell or level other weapons.

Upgrade all the SR weapons and work on getting more SR weapons. The R are pretty useless. You can upgrade them if you have nothing else but it is just temporary. You can get some SR weapons from the current event
Ahh thanks guys.

What are those "pages" under the redeemable event rewards? At the rate I'm going I think I'll manage to get the summon and the weapon but that's about it.

Kitoro

I've been sitting on an account gathering crystals now and again as I wait for the English version. I've got 4200 crystals. Should I just pull now, assuming the Legend Fest is running?

Thanks!

I've been sitting on an account gathering crystals now and again as I wait for the English version. I've got 4200 crystals. Should I just pull now, assuming the Legend Fest is running?

Thanks!

It's not running.

Wait until the end of the month and pull when people will tell you it's actually happening.

Azusa

What are those "pages" under the redeemable event rewards? At the rate I'm going I think I'll manage to get the summon and the weapon but that's about it.

pages are certificates. You will need 3 silver for final SR char limit break or 3 gold for final SSR limit break.

chrono01

Where do I even go for the event shop? I can't seem to find it. :/

Anyway, unlocked all of the Cinderella Girls aside from Sachiko. I can't handle the higher difficulties right now, so I'll have to let her go. I will say, that CG game...isn't much fun. At all. I think I sprained a muscle spamming the left-click on my mouse.

Yaari

Where do I even go for the event shop? I can't seem to find it. :/

Anyway, unlocked all of the Cinderella Girls aside from Sachiko. I can't handle the higher difficulties right now, so I'll have to let her go. I will say, that CG game...isn't much fun. At all. I think I sprained a muscle spamming the left-click on my mouse.

Click the event banner, the big one. You'll be throw to the event page, there are 3 rectangle buttons, and the one in the middle is the shop

chrono01

Really tempted to buy my starting dash and pick her up, but I was gonna go for a second Fire SSR before. Decisions.
Unfortunately, you can't.

Your Start Dash ticket is only valid for characters available when you start your account. This is why people suggest starting it during Legend Fest, since you can use it on Legend Fest-exclusive characters. However, since your account (and mine) was created before this character was added, we won't be able to choose her with our ticket.

Why is she always holding onto lewd shaped objects.

Cd0uPuCUAAIIOFJ.jpg
I didn't notice the phallic-type shape either. o_O

Unfortunately, you can't.

Your Start Dash ticket is only valid for characters available when you start your account. This is why people suggest starting it during Legend Fest, since you can use it on Legend Fest-exclusive characters. However, since your account (and mine) was created before this character was added, we won't be able to choose her with our ticket.

I didn't notice the phallic-type shape either. o_O

Aaah, okay. That's fine then, now I won't have to worry about it.

chrono01

And Cygame needs your money
I am okay with this.

But seriously, no money will be spent (directly), but I will use my saved rolls (including the ten-pull I got from the Surprise Ticket as well as the one I'll receive for purchasing the Start Dash Ticket, assuming it returns when it's supposed to) on this, hoping to get her. I know I won't, but I'd like to try.

Edit: Chrono was faster...

It seems Chain Chronicles "Captain Underboobs" has competitor. She even has her own homelite.
UT10640_isting.jpg

Until you mentioned it I didn't even notice that she has enormous boobs, my first impression was that she was a loli character, lol. Well, it's fine either way.

kiryogi

Banned
Did you get the refund? Too bad they're nerfing her already.

1min past the refund period. I don't know if shes nerfed or not already, she's still doingsome good damage considering. She's currently replacing Gandalf right now as I mince up Black Pinyan.

Funny poses :). Thanks for the info.

Yeah it's her win poses, and basically Sachiko as a character is just really full of herself, so it's more like "Surprise, you get me!"

Until you mentioned it I didn't even notice that she has enormous boobs, my first impression was that she was a loli character, lol. Well, it's fine either way.

Females of the Doraf race tend to be much shorter than their male counterparts, who are gigantic. I think someone made the comparison of Ox and Cow.

m33pm33p

Banned
So, this morning I decided to run 2 more of the event bosses to try and finish my last axe and summon... And what finally drops after a gazillion runs..? First boss, ssr staff... Second boss, ssr axe!

Awesome morning..

Top Bottom