• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

Eliseo

I love this event.
Cnb03i0WcAU-c2I.jpg:large

CnbvuHGXEAUMb2O.jpg:large

Meh, they are so so
iwGM0SV.jpg

NOW these guys deserve their summer edition.

chrono01

So wait, they're going to only make one summer character available at a time? I was hoping they'd release them all in a batch, and I could try for them alongside a LegendFes. I guess that'd be asking for too much. :(

I guess I'll go for whatever character is available when L:egendFes (presumably) hits at the end of the month.

Rarutos

it was held in the latter half of 2015 so they will probably rerun it in the future

my guess maybe early next year or something? SOIYA has gain quite the popularity so they could also do a rerun and a new event at the same time like with Robomi

Oh god, I'd only want them to do this again if they actually let us grind for the last weapons/summons for max uncap rather than relying on RNG. D:

Meh, they are so so
NOW this guys deserve their summer edition.

my wallet is wide open for them

So wait, they're going to only make one summer character available at a time? I was hoping they'd release them all in a batch, and I could try for them alongside a LegendFes. I guess that'd be asking for too much. :(

I guess I'll go for whatever character is available when L:egendFes (presumably) hits at the end of the month.

i believe we'll see the old summer units when they get buffed on the 19th and mega blastoise's gatcha goes away

this is probably the first wave of summer units, we should see more in the later this month and in august too

Kreed

Did two 10 part pulls and got SSR De La Fille and SR Sara. De La Fille should work well with Sarunan on a light team but I still have a long way to go building a good weapon pool.

demidar

Not sure how to feel about this since I don't have any other dark SSR characters (or notable SRs), but still, two new SSRs so I guess it's good.

I think Forte is a top tier Dark attacker, so you have a massive step up if you want to form a Dark team.

So I used the 10-draw ticket.

A useless summon and 3 Summer Saras in 1 draw.

Well I'm running an Earth team on the side so I guess it's not too bad.

chrono01

Man, you guys doing all of these pulls! Am I the only one waiting for LegendFes (so I can fail to get anything good)?

Still, congrats to you people in here. Some really nice pulls!

Grzi

My pull was from Star Legend, so I'm waiting for LegFes as well to spend my Crystals and the few single pull tickets that I have.

Grzi

Since I bought the Surprise Ticket and Star Legend this month I'll stop doing the daily 90GC draws for a few weeks : (

It'll be hard.

MicH

This event is suffering. Have to fight Extreme with my fire team, because Earth is such a garbage element.
How's that going?

I'm losing my mind grinding the extreme with my shitty earth team. I main fire too, but I'd like to hear how you're faring with your fire team before I switch

I mean I can get Extreme to half health for MVP. It only takes a few turns too, but people have to join to finish it off because I can't survive the entire fight. It's certainly tougher than the dark fish, and Robomi's dark bosses.

Obviously have to use an earth weapon for MC to land key debuffs.

Saprol

how do you unlock row 4/extra classes? almost done leveling all row 3
EX is from doing EX coop. You get titles for clearing past a certain point. There's also the blue/yellow creeds that drop more frequently in that difficulty to unlock the classes.

Tier 4 will take you some time because you need to complete+element change a class weapon, and solo (i.e. Gran/Djeeta only) fight a boss. That class weapon takes a lot of farming. Farming coop, farming grande/rose queen, farming HL raids, etc.

Can get Bonita down to 25% on my own, but whats the point if it takes me 30+ minutes to do it. Also comparing the amount of honors earned, can do two or three raids fast to earn that same amount.

Im glad Im actually getting measurably stronger these days

Dammit I think I just used up my luck for the summer. Drew Ebisu really early in the first box, reset it, and just drew it again on the very next pull. Would have rather had rngesus on my side for a legfest draw!

Li Kao

Ffs, am I the only one plagued with connexion errors since yesterday ? I have been playing for one week and never had a single issue, but now the game is almost unplayable.

Merun

Ffs, am I the only one plagued with connexion errors since yesterday ? I have been playing for one week and never had a single issue, but now the game is almost unplayable.

I have been having these errors since yesterday. It seems to be an ISP issue. Switching for mobile network or using a VPN has solved my problems.

Li Kao

I have been having these errors since yesterday. It seems to be an ISP issue. Switching for mobile network or using a VPN has solved my problems.

Good God, an ISP issue, just what we needed. Are there good free VPN are am I to had a sub to my gacha budget ? :-S
I don't have an Android device so switching to mobile is not an option unfortunately.

omlet

Is there any point in skilling up a fury stone?

Sure, you can consolidate fodder that way, and sl2 fury stones can help hit the optimal fodder requirements for some skill level ups. Generally not worth going past sl2 on them, though, from what I've seen, but they are a good way to dump extra Rs into something useful if you need to clean up some space.

Ultimadrago

Trying to get the White Rabbit now. First Gold Box was a troll so now every try requires AP (with Journey Drops/Sk. 6 Septian Burner/Bounty Hunter III).

Should I just skip out on it completely? Because it has been suffering.

Yaari

Trying to get the White Rabbit now. First Gold Box was a troll so now every try requires AP (with Journey Drops/Sk. 6 Septian Burner/Bounty Hunter III).

Should I just skip out on it completely? Because it has been suffering.

Yeah, you should quit. Wait for these events that supposedly have rabbit appearances in quests with a much lower AP cost. They exist. It's not worth it at this point.

Ultimadrago

You can try the chapter 29 Erun quest too iirc

That's the one I was trying. Is there another?

Yeah, you should quit. Wait for these events that supposedly have rabbit appearances in quests with a much lower AP cost. They exist. It's not worth it at this point.

Yeah, bummer, but it is what it is. Are those events highlighted in any way to notify that they have potential rabbit drops?

Top Bottom