• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

raven777

Sara summer version (SR)
CnYMF4KUIAEIVo8.png:orig

Also, Star Legend confirmed

MicH

I've had some pretty good luck with droos the last 24 hours:

Lumi Harp from leeching a raid
Celeste axe from leeching a raid (yay!)
Two Tiamat Gauntlets from soloing my own raid
Tiamat gun for soloing my own raid

Pretty happy (too bad I main fire lol)

Felessan

So no summer De la Fille, Summer Zeta etc?
Apparently they also will be available (wording on July adjustment for summer chars suggest so). Just probably at later date.
I hope for some sort "summer event" with lot of bonuses ;) as 12mil event was skipped with wording of it being included/replaced with other sort of [summer] celebration.

Quonny

Cool. 30 pulls no summer character.

To be honest I haven't done anything in this game except collect my dailies in about a month.

MicH

Pretty happy:

fw9BdbTl.jpg

New summer character and Cagliostro! My earth team is looking pretty much complete (Sara, Aletheia, Eustace, Nemone and now Cagliostro)

dennism

ohh, new water char.. how is he? is he good? he has a crit move but wonder if it's like silva where it only works on fire monsters

dennism

so if i want the new water char, it's better to wait until there's a surprise ticket to get him instead of buying the super star premium draw right?

Pics_nao

Did the star pull and got Bahamut. This is perfect since my dark team is more or less complete now. Just need one final person to put in the back. Hoping I can pull Black Knight during legfest.

Gizuko

Pulled the new SSR instead of summer Sara and was in denial all morning orz

I think he is definitely worth using in some comps, but I just don't know who to kick to get him in. Currently, I use Yoda on my main team (Katalina, Lancelot) and sub Altair and Charlotta, since 1M damage still helps a lot on most fights.

Can't help but feel he'd have been a better addition if he was either Erun or Harvin.

Sweet, merciful lord. Why have I ignored this game? And Uematsu?

*goes to delete Kingdom Hearts*

Oh, it's not on the App Store, that might be why. Any help? The OP just says "play on PC."

Adding to Merun's answer, http://game.granbluefantasy.jp/ allows you to run the game on your pc without developer mode, which is used to run the "mobile version" (Merun's URL) on a pc.

MSMrRound

Did a Star gacha and got summer Ippatsu as well as SSR Ferry.

Ferry was high on my list of both end-game usefulness as well as waifu-ness so I can't complain. Probably wouldn't pull during Star Summon cuz chances of getting a bad summon seems to be pretty high.

I'm only home a couple hours a night, PC is not an option for me.

I'll look into playing in browser mode.

What's the viability on setting up and rerolling until I get the swimsuit girl?

It's an absolute travesty that summer Soriz isn't back. I'm so salty right now, the dead sea is developing an inferiority complex. I literally waited for this event to come back for some musclebound old lech in fundoshi goodness ;—;

Griping aside I'm glad Ebisu summon makes a comeback! Go get those SSRs!

It's an absolute travesty that summer Soriz isn't back. I'm so salty right now, the dead sea is developing an inferiority complex. I literally waited for this event to come back for some musclebound old lech in fundoshi goodness ;—;

Griping aside I'm glad Ebisu summon makes a comeback! Go get those SSRs!

fundoshi soriz is part of another event, The Freeze

That's the best news this month, but does that mean it's coming still or might rerun next year? *cautiously excited*

it was held in the latter half of 2015 so they will probably rerun it in the future

my guess maybe early next year or something? SOIYA has gain quite the popularity so they could also do a rerun and a new event at the same time like with Robomi

Top Bottom