• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

MicH

Still looking for a guild :(

If there's room anywhere let me know so I can disband the one I'm in.

ID: 10397064
Join the Discord. I think GAFantasy (contact Phonii) and Trick Room (contact Freaking Limit) still have room. It's probably a good idea to contact them soon as the upcoming GW will lock leaving and joining guilds until it's over

chrono01

I need your advice, GranBlueGAF.

I have a Surprise Ticket to use still (expires soon), but I can't seem to decide on a character. So far, I have:

Dark (Primary Element):

Narumeia
Vampy
Dark Jeanne
Vaseraga

Water:

Katarina

Earth:

Sara

Fire:

Yuel

Wind:

Metera
Lennah

Light:

De La Fille

So, what should I choose? I'd kind of like to branch out to another element (tempted to grab Vira for reasons, but I'll refrain), since I've been running Dark for everything, but I'm not sure if I should choose Fire or Water. Maybe something different? I'm having a really difficult time settling on something. :/

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death

I have a Surprise Ticket to use still (expires soon), but I can't seem to decide on a character. So far, I have:

Dark (Primary Element):

Narumeia
Vampy
Dark Jeanne
Vaseraga

Water:

Katarina

Earth:

Sara

Fire:

Yuel

Wind:

Metera
Lennah

Light:

De La Fille

So, what should I choose? I'd kind of like to branch out to another element (tempted to grab Vira for reasons, but I'll refrain), since I've been running Dark for everything, but I'm not sure if I should choose Fire or Water. Maybe something different? I'm having a really difficult time settling on something. :/

Either grab Lady Grey to round out more of your Dark or focus on getting windmeme.

raven777

Dark (Primary Element):

Narumeia
Vampy
Dark Jeanne
Vaseraga

Water:

Katarina

Earth:

Sara

Fire:

Yuel

Wind:

Metera
Lennah

Light:

De La Fille

Fire is currently not a hot element at the moment afaik.

I personally recommend going for wind (which is probably one of the best element atm)

Just a heads up

Ever since today's update, do not use any add-ons or bots. There have been new changes and people are getting suspended/banned.

Also avoid multi-boxing & refreshing when doing ougi chains.

Make it stop. I can't keep foddering these.
UrZPqYJ.jpg
I need Staves D:

Gizuko

So, about multi-boxing. Would using a window to empty your giftbox and another one to upgrade your weapons be bannable?

If most changes apply to raid battles it should be fine (multi-boxing 2+ raids also brings up that waiting for last turn message, which might be related to their detection of third party programs, right?), but it's going to be a pain if it applies to any instance of multi-boxing.

so there will be a long 12 mil users campaign
lasts like 40? days
details coming up tonight

and looks like this month's guild wars will be wind boss, so get your fire teams ready

Are any of the GAF crews that are trying to qualify in the next GW still open? I've played since the last anniversary, I've played this game at least a little everyday, and I'm rank 93. Fire is my main element so I'm pretty sure I can rack up the minimum individual honor req for this next GW. I currently have 400+ AP pots and 700+ berries in stock.

I can't leave the JP crew I'm in yet because they have lv 3 drop rate buff up all the time so I don't want to leave it until I can get a confirmed spot.

Are any of the GAF crews that are trying to qualify in the next GW still open? I've played since the last anniversary, I've played this game at least a little everyday, and I'm rank 93. Fire is my main element so I'm pretty sure I can rack up the minimum individual honor req for this next GW. I currently have 400+ AP pots and 700+ berries in stock.

I can't leave the JP crew I'm in yet because they have lv 3 drop rate buff up all the time so I don't want to leave it until I can get a confirmed spot.
There is an opening in cypher right now. Message me your ID if you want to join.

Also do join us in discord as we communicate/organise for events and stuff there.

Gizuko

About GW, I'm currently on GAFCypher, I probably will be able to solo EX bosses since I could handle them last time around and I improved my grid and team since said GW.

However, I might not have enough potions. I have around 190 half AP ones (220 since I think I habéis 5 bronze moons) and 45 full AP ones.

Would that be enough?

MSMrRound

Just left my previous crew since it seems to be half-dead.

I have to wait 24 hours before I'm able to join another crew...if I am not wrong?

About GW, I'm currently on GAFCypher, I probably will be able to solo EX bosses since I could handle them last time around and I improved my grid and team since said GW.

However, I might not have enough potions. I have around 190 half AP ones (220 since I think I habéis 5 bronze moons) and 45 full AP ones.

Would that be enough?

More than plenty :)

Ultimadrago

So what weapons are peeps rolling this time?

I completed the Axe, but I've changed my mind on potential GW character and am going for Katana from scratch.

chrono01

I'm not sure what I'll work on this time. I finished harp last Guild Wars, so I guess it's time to move onto another one. Maybe I'll begin work on unlocking Six, since I've heard he's a pretty great dark character.

Summer Special Campaign (part 1)

All times listed are in JST:

Part 1: July 21 - August 4

Part 2: August 3 - August 18

Part 3: August 17 - September 5

—

[1] Twitter Present Campaign

Follow the official twitter account @granbluefantasy and retweet the campaign tweet to be entered into a raffle to win 1200 gacha crystals. (1200 winners)

July 21 13:00 - August 1 12:59 JST

—

[2] Log Play Campaign (Summer Version 2014 Set)

Log in every day to have a chance at winning summons, gacha tickets, or gacha crystals. All you have to do is log in, and the more days you log in the higher a chance you have at winning.

Presents:

1 person: Bahamut, Lucifer, Grande, Kaguya

1 person: Agnis, Valna, Titan, Sepuros, Zeus, Hades

1 person: Bahamut

1 person: Lucifer

1 person: Grande

1 person: Kaguya

120 people: Summer Special Gacha Set 2014

12000 people: x1200 gacha crystals

*A gacha ticket for the 2014 summer character unlock weapons.

Log-in period: 00-23:59 every day from July 21 - August 3 JST

—

[3] 1 Day 1 Free Legend Gacha Pull Campaign

Campaign period: July 22 5:00 - August 4 4:59 JST

Resets at 5am JST every day.

—

[4] Summer Special Stamp Login Campaign Log in every day to receive 120 gacha crystals with your stamp login reward.

Campaign period: July 22 5:00 - August 4 4:59 JST

—

[5] Co-op 1/2 AP Campaign

Campaign period: July 21 19:00 - August 4: 18:59 JST

—

[6] Gacha Crystal Back Campaign

For every 1000 people that make a purchase of Mobacoins, Granbluecoins, or GREEcoins 12 of those people will get their purchased amount back in the equivalent amount of crystals.

Campaign period: July 21 19:00 - August 4 18:59 JST

—

[7] Granblue Twitter Tanka Campaign

Follow the official Granblue twitter account @granbluefantasy and using the campaign page submit a tanka (a short 31-syllable poem) to recover your AP/BP completely once every day. Doing so also gives you a chance to win a 10-pull Legend Gacha Ticket (1200 winners).

Campaign period: July 21 19:00 - August 4 18:59 JST

Resets at 5am every day JST.
Credit to Reddit.

chrono01

What are the details on this? Just a 10-pull ticket?

Other than this pretty much everything was just a very small chance to win something in a raffle
One pull every day, so 14 over the course of part 1. We might get this continued in part 2.

Not as good as the free ten-pull per day event we had a while back, but still. Free pulls! Nice chance for those summer characters.

dennism

someone translate this tanka for me

violet is red, granblue is blue,
katalina is cute, will you be my waifu

guaranteed 10 pull (no copy pls)

Top Bottom