• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

Li Kao

Well, there is not much more to be said. I got 'Claudia', who is a maid and in her fate episode it is clearly shown she joins the team because
she realllllly likes Lyria.
Even the team members are uncomfortable about her. And her profile bio is not better either.

https://granblue-wiki.com/index.php?title=Claudia

Now, I'm really not the one to throw 'creepy', 'disturbing' and stuff, like it's free candy, but goddamn.

Raika

Mfw Northland gets 4th place consistently then suddenly gets 3rd on the last day.

You can't just do that wtf.

My 16 betting tickets.

:(

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
My first free SSR <3

Sms7dhu.jpg

Uthred

I sort of get the feeling I'm not using D Jeanne correctly, what I've been doing is popping her first skill, waiting till it ticks three times, popping her second and third skill, getting an ougi off when the second skill peaks and trying to heal her before the third kills her. Using an axe grid at the moment (as I have six lb 0 axes and only 1 lb 0 fist). But even so she feels a bit meh. Am I doing something wrong or do I just need a better grid?

Vaettir

I sort of get the feeling I'm not using D Jeanne correctly, what I've been doing is popping her first skill, waiting till it ticks three times, popping her second and third skill, getting an ougi off when the second skill peaks and trying to heal her before the third kills her. Using an axe grid at the moment (as I have six lb 0 axes and only 1 lb 0 fist). But even so she feels a bit meh. Am I doing something wrong or do I just need a better grid?

DJeanne requires some timing to make the best of her. It's very difficulty for her to recover from invincibility without getting debuffed or having a character ready with a full heal. Use Anti-Reversal to stack with Mist to hit the -Def cap. Each turn she has impurity reduces her ougi by 10% so place her in a good position so you don't lose out on chain attacks. Use Incision whenever you think you can start letting her go ham. Be mindful that after the 5th turn she pretty much does pitiful damage. Use her invincibility when you think she will die. It'll at least keep her alive for another 5 turns before your backrow replaces her.

Gizuko

Yeah thank you all.

OT: That's SSR Kat's armour (It's tied to her fate episode), so could that be her 5s?

I hope kabuki uses daggers, I really like the hawkeye line.

123 free rolls
Got:
SS Naru
Vampy
Gilgamesh summon
Apollo Summon
Rosamia SSR

Meh, I wanted Apollonia/Baha/Grande

But I did get Vampy at least, that roll made me happy. Now I need a pool for my dark team (And summon)

chrono01

All I wanted was some summer characters but the game gave me some shit SSR summons instead :|

I'm going to have to ST dark characters aren't I?
Congrats!

And yes, you will.

Anyway, I did my 3x ten-pull tickets, and 12k crystals. I got...

Summons:

Garuda (Earth)
Bonito (Water)

Characters:

Catherine (Earth)
Altair (Water)
Jeanne D'Arc (Light)

And a dupe weapon, so gold moon.

I was actually disappointed, but then I found out Bonito is actually really good (essentially Water Bahamut), so that made me happy. I also got Swimsuit Katalina (SR) out of it, and I wanted her for her costume change.

So, not too bad.

Chaos17

apparently leaked swimsuit characters
CosLYaCUMAE2GsG.jpg:large

CosLYZaVUAMALyg.jpg:large

CosLYcKUAAIizQH.jpg:large

Hnng should I wait or not.
I already used my 10 ticket draw and then I got greedy and used 3K crystals draw...

Edit: made my second 3K crystal pull got nothing... oh well, I'm already happy with first pull, I should've stoped there >.>;;

Uthred

Free daily: Junk
Six single pulls: Bronze moon, junkx5
10 pull ticket: Junkx9, Summer Lunalu (R)
10 pull crystals: Nezha, Junkx8, was feeling pretty salty at this point, Summer Naru

While I could actually do with Dark Naru, I can use the costume when I ST her next time and she looks cool. I've enough for another few pulls but I think I'll hold out for saucy summer Percy.

Top Bottom