• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

FxO5KOA.png

4 10 pull plus a couple of singles.

Dupe Ferry, Dark Angel Olivia, and Summer Naru.

Noi

49 Free Draws. Only 3 characters, one two Rares and one SSR.

the tl;Dr is the only rainbow prism draw was a Lich and this then this pull of a SR tinted prism, so if all you got was Summer Naru, count your lucky stars that you aren't me.

omlet

6 single tickets: Cerberus
4 10pulls: Agni

Legfest is such a scam.

At least this was better than my first legfest where I was like 1 SSR out of 90+ pulls.
And at least I didn't get summer Naru because I didn't want her.

I was wondering what you guys were talking about when summer Percival was mentioned... Then I saw his art on Twitter.

Omg, ;_; I really want to get him.

Verelios

Holy shit, 17 pulls and I got 2 gold moon (!?) from single pulls and Naru and JJ from my multi ticket. I don't have a water team but hype!

11 single tickets: Junk :(
1st free 10-pull ticket: Summer Narmaya
2nd free 10-pull ticket: Charlotta
1st 10-pull crystals: Nothing!
2nd 10-pull crystals: More junk!
3rd 10-pull crystals: 3 SSRs - Yuel (2nd dupe!), Athena, and Grani

SSR story chars elude me yet again. I didn't even get a lot of new characters or moons. :/

465819734b9cdc1fc2bf371049d89402.png

Li Kao

This is my loot from yesterday when I lost patience and 10-pulled.
My first SSR ! A little sad to get one that is sorted only as waifu material but I guess that could have been worse, so I was cool. And as I'm still a newb I will gladly take an R on the side for collection sake. Oh, and a SR weapon dupe that will make a nice 1-star.

Was pretty jelly that the legfest started today, but all in all and taking some draws shown here into account, I guess that wasn't so bad a move.

Still have 2 free draws and one 10-pull, I'm scared.

Merun

145 rolls

1 SSR: Summer Danua
5 SR
4 R

1 Gold moon: Summer Danua
8 Silver moon
16 Bronze moon

4 SSR Summon, Garuda, Cybele, Macula Marius ( only one which may be good for an element I have only 1 SSR ), Hector
4 SR summon, 1 buncle

Result: DESPAIR

MicH

Did 65 pulls and ended up with Dark Jeanne, Rosamia, Catherine and Apollo plus a good amount of R and SR characters. Pretty happy, although I wasn't really after any of those characters.

Still no summer characters besides Ippatsu for me

MiTYH

Yay, another Legfest! Lets see if I can do better than the last month's...

First Multipull:
SSR Ferry (Light)

Second Multipull:
SR Almeida (Earth)
SSR Arulumaya (Earth)
SR J.J. (Earth)

Seems like an Earth rate up for me. How are these two SSRs? Aren't too familiar with them (but happy for Ferry, I have a strong Light team now almost)

EDIT: Did some ticket pulls and got YODA! ... but the R version.... :(

Got SSR Yuel and Petra, some SR milf and SR Teena, and a bunch of characterless SR weapon trash from 31 pulls. Got 3000 crystals left... Hmm... How did I do?

Verelios

I...just did another 10 pull and got Naru again giving me a gold moon. Why? Why!?

I also got Eustace...but I don't have an Earth team so thanks game. Out of crystals, sucked me dry!

Kortez

Neo Member
Whale time! 90 rolls

2nd Athena
2nd Nezha
Amira
Wind Metera
Arulumaya
THREE Summer Narus!

Overall not bad, ill probably have a few more go's at it later.

thats a good run. all three named characters you pulled are pretty useful. altho i wonder who the sr milf is.

Oops it was an R character not SR. Nene, her weapon is oven mitts and her portrait has a little kid in the corner. This game has so many weird characters.

I also got regular wind Sutera, but her skills don't seem nearly as good as clubbing clothes fire Sutera.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Did 83 pulls

Ended up with the following SSRs:

Arulumaya
Melleau
Narmaya (Summer)
Nezahualpilli

Also got a million other characters:

YvhE8jW.jpg

Ferry and Sutera <3

Pics_nao

5 free pulls and got nothing
3 10 pulls and got Summer JJ, Lun, Naru and Anchira.

Decided to do all my fate episodes for another 10 pull and got absolutely nothing. I just want Apollonia now. Got the other characters in orange crystals. I just need to see that beautiful rainbow crystal before this ends

frozencool

Neo Member
So I'm coming back from a GBF hiatus and figured out how to whale. I got the beginner set and pulled Agielba(Fire) who is my only SSR.

So should I use my character ticket on someone else who is also Fire to stack it for a team, or is there someone else who works better with him? Or should I spend the ticket on an SSR summon of some kind?

Liseda

So I'm coming back from a GBF hiatus and figured out how to whale. I got the beginner set and pulled Agielba(Fire) who is my only SSR.

So should I use my character ticket on someone else who is also Fire to stack it for a team, or is there someone else who works better with him? Or should I spend the ticket on an SSR summon of some kind?
I think you should save the ticket, it shouldn't expire.

I think building a team around your only random SSR is probably not the most wise thing.

If there is any character you REALLY actually like that happens to be fire (that you'll want to ticket in the future), go for it.

lottery:
platinum 10-roll ticket
gold 3 single tickets

So dumb that these things are "lottery", like come on CyGames.
I have basically invested days into grinding and you reward me with a "chance" of a ticket, really?

dennism

did another 10 roll, 3 RAINBOWS HOLY SHIT WHAT CHAR DO I GET?

SSR grani
SSR zeus
SSR de la fille

summons :(, at least de la fille but her skill set seems really weak (why she have a counter skill as a healer?)

is the summons as good?

Li Kao

1/ As my weapon collection grows in quality I think it's time I try my hand at upgrading skill levels. But the Ultimate guide is still hardcore to me, so stop me if I'm wrong here...

http://gbf-english.proboards.com/thread/595/#4

For a lvl 1 SR weapon to evolve in skill, I need to fuse 4xR weapons.
The skill of the fused weapons don't matter here.

But at high level I will have to fuse weapons of the same skill level too. Meaning if I want to evolve a, let's say lvl 8 SR, I must fuse 4x lvl 2 SR weapons ?

Am I right ?

2/ Is there no use to R weapons other than fusion fodder ? Can I fuse without the fear of making a mistake here ?

demidar

1/ As my weapon collection grows in quality I think it's time I try my hand at upgrading skill levels. But the Ultimate guide is still hardcore to me, so stop me if I'm wrong here...

But at high level I will have to fuse weapons of the same skill level too. Meaning if I want to evolve a, let's say lvl 8 SR, I must fuse 4x lvl 2 SR weapons ?

Am I right ?

2/ Is there no use to R weapons other than fusion fodder ? Can I fuse without the fear of making a mistake here ?

You've got it.

If my maths isn't fucked, every time you increase a skill level of a weapon it multiplies the "skill upgrade points" by whatever it's skill level is. So a base SSR with SkL 1 gives 40 points, an SSR with SkL 2 gives 80 points, an SSR with SkL 3 gives 120 points, etc.

Usually upgrading the skill levels of fodder SR weapons is a waste unless you have a bunch of Rs lying around. Upgrading SSRs is how you get the big points. Using 2 SRs (total of 8 points) to increase the SkL of an SSR from 1 to 2 gives a net gain of +72 points.

Am I right ?

There are a few R weapons with skills that you need to keep in order to upgrade the shop later on down the road on the way to getting a guild wars character. https://granblue-wiki.com/index.php/Revenant_Weapons#Upgrade_Sierokarte.27s_Shop

Am I right ?

I usually just take a chance once I reach a skill level rise success chance of 50%. Too many wasted items once you get pass 75% success IMO. Also event and some of the omegas give out SR weapons left and right that you can just take chances like that.

After skill level 7 on bahamut weapon I go for 100%. SSR weapons arent easy to come across.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death

take a screencap. your ticket expires within 7 days iirc so you want to to pick now that you've bought it. also, do you have legfest characters available to you?

Goroh

This update has been a godsend for a water main like me. Got summer narmaya, which looks pretty good, and the new bonito gatcha summon looks extremely powerful. Like, lucifer powerful. I may consider getting it on my next surprise ticket.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I made the mistake of quitting GBF and trying other gacha games. GBF is just so much better than the other ones :\ Maybe I'll return.

Top Bottom