• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

Liseda

Don't hate me but I'd love if summer Narumeia would be earth or something, her weapon is earth after all and I have an empty spot in my Earth team 8)

Any GAFCypher member that hasn't contributed their meat chunks yet, please do so. Donate 2 or 3. As mentioned in my last post, we have a good shot at beating our opponents, and do contribute as much as you can!

Thanks~

So this is kind of a big deal in terms of miss information being spread around when it comes to this game.

The celestial dagger that gives +10% bonus to the honour you ear, does count towards your guild total. For whatever reason this was believed to be false by the english speaking community. Don't believe everything someone tells you.

comicmonkey

Neo Member
Until now I received Summer Eugen and Summer Katalina. I think it is quite the good harvest regarding that I only used the daily limited draw.

I actually like most of the summer designs, but I cannot bring myself to like Katalinas summer illustration. :(

Gizuko

Until now I received Summer Eugen and Summer Katalina. I think it is quite the good harvest regarding that I only used the daily limited draw.

I actually like most of the summer designs, but I cannot bring myself to like Katalinas summer illustration. :(

I don't like her art that much either, but her embarrased victory pose and lines make up for it. Also changes her skill/ougi activation lines and animations (when used as a skin), which is nice from time to time.

comicmonkey

Neo Member
I don't like her art that much either, but her embarrased victory pose and lines make up for it. Also changes her skill/ougi activation lines and animations (when used as a skin), which is nice from time to time.

I will definitely take a look at the animations. In the end I like the SSR Katalina, so I will keep her in my water team, but I always like to give new characters a go to get the fate episodes.

Velinos

Finally got something good from the daily premium draw.

P5bTSobl.jpg

MicH

I'm still only at two harps with a pretty empty third box. Haven't had much time to grind since I've been working 8 hours every day GW has been up. Thankfully I have Saturday off so I'll have to go a little crazy and hope for the best. Being in Europe doesn't really help - when I get off work the battles are done for the day :/

Felessan

Are the GW elements on a schedule, i.e. do we know what the next one will be?
Usually it is once a month, but sometimes it skipped (like last month). Exact dates are not fixed too

Well kinda, I prioritized doing coop since it's half ap to get the oliver. Good dicision imo considering how long that took but I thought I would already have a gw gun or two by now.
10 millions means that you are wasting time on EX. Eyes for meat and VH to spend meat is way to go. Unless you can reasonably fast solo kill EX+
I can farm 400-500 tickets per hour during strike time (I kill eyes in meantime and kill VH during strike time). I am already on 4th drawbox (did around 2400 draws - 4800 tickets, got gun at around half emptied boc each time).

Being in Europe doesn't really help - when I get off work the battles are done for the day :/
It really sucks. At my timezone rest window is from 7pm to 1am... very annoying as I can't farm during my prime time.

garath

So this is kind of a big deal in terms of miss information being spread around when it comes to this game.

The celestial dagger that gives +10% bonus to the honour you ear, does count towards your guild total. For whatever reason this was believed to be false by the english speaking community. Don't believe everything someone tells you.

Interesting. I've always been suspicious of the claim that points dagger doesnt count. They are pretty thorough in the fine print of events and I never saw anything like points dagger doesnt contribute to crew total. I've always used it regardless.

I'm nearing 10 million honors and I haven't got a single gw gun. This is not going the way I expected.

I'm a little over 50mil points and just got my 4th harp. 4th box is halfway empty. Keep on chugging. Youll get it. Focus on eyes rather than ex or ex+ for straight tickets

dennism

Would you say it's more recommended to go for the 25AP version?

VH eye = 25AP/22 tickets
EX = 50AP/44 tickets
EX+ = 50AP/56 tickets

VH eye is best if you want just tickets and fast kill, otherwise EX+ is the best tickets to AP ratio, tho you need 8 meat to start one and be able to MVP it

omlet

Would you say it's more recommended to go for the 25AP version?

EX+ is best bang for your buck all around (drops, honors, tickets) if you can MVP, but VH eye is best if you just want to farm tickets and aren't concerned with maximizing honors for the rounds in the finals. The VH eye has like, what, 1 mil HP versus 15 mil for EX+ so the time:tickets ratio favors eyes.

For folks who can reliably solo EX+ there's really no reason not to other than the extra time commitment, even if you're not in a guild competing in the finals. You get more honors, better medals, and chance for rainbow prisms and the SSR summon
to reduce for more rainbow prisms

Rarutos

Thanks, I needed that advice for grinding tickets. I just need tickets to draw the GW weapon, since badges seem basically impossible to max out and I already got the summon max uncapped anyway!

Felessan

VH eye = 25AP/22 tickets
EX = 50AP/44 tickets
EX+ = 50AP/56 tickets

VH eye is best if you want just tickets and fast kill, otherwise EX+ is the best tickets to AP ratio, tho you need 8 meat to start one and be able to MVP it
VH Boss is 30AP/30 tickets, 2 meat
EX is pointless
EX+ - you need a _really_ good setup to kill it _very_ fast. Or you want honor and it's rewards. Otherwise it's a waste of time.

Assuming average 3 meat drop from VH eye, total performance (kill eye for meat, kill boss) will be:
VH Boss is 0.95 ticket/AP
EX+ boss is 0.98 ticket/AP

For folks who can reliably solo EX+ there's really no reason not to other than the extra time commitment, even if you're not in a guild competing in the finals. You get more honors, better medals, and chance for rainbow prisms and the SSR summon
to reduce for more rainbow prisms
Drops are around the same from all versions of boss (I got like 5 copies of summon already from VH boss). The only differentiating factor is a honor - whether you want to go for 15/25 mil rewards or not.

garath

Time is a huge factor. Takes me 6-10 min to kill an ex+. I can one shot a VH eye. Even if the ratio of tickets to ap is better for ex+, the ability to empty a box quickly will come from the eyes.

That said. You get a ton of tickets from honors so don't neglect that.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Finally got something out of the free pulls - an R character!

Karteira, huh. Her name's basically "mailwoman" in Portuguese, but with a K where a C should be.

I guess it sounds cool in Japanese.

I'm sorry I doubted you after all those R summons, free daily draw

Holy shit.

Congratulations!

Talaysen

Huh? Bosses drop GW weapons? Just got the bow...that I've never picked, to drop. Never knew that was possible.

It's pretty rare, but I've got one from the previous GW and this GW (sword and spear respectively). I've only seen it from the EX+ boss, can they drop from the easier bosses too?

MicH

I swear to god if I have to empty all tour boxes to get my GW weapons I'm gonna go crazy. Had to almost empty my second box (less than 30 items left), looks like I have to do that again with the third. Ugh

chrono01

I swear to god if I have to empty all tour boxes to get my GW weapons I'm gonna go crazy. Had to almost empty my second box (less than 30 items left), looks like I have to do that again with the third. Ugh
I've been having horrible luck too. :(

MicH

I finally got the weapon from my third box after almost emptying it. Thankfully RNGesus smiled on me and gave me my fourth weapon within 400 tickets. Yay!!!

To all GAFCypher members: Our current opponents are mega whales, but I believe we can win if we all pitch in and contribute a minimum of 25 million honors each, so please help out!

They are only an 8 man crew. We still have our nightmare battle too, which will be held at 11:30 JST as usual.

Thanks~

Top Bottom