• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

Any GAFCypher member who are not on discord, please do get on there. Communication is vital, and also make sure you don't open your raids to non-crew members.

We will be hosting nightmare battle at 11:30 pm JST.

my bad, i meant to hit cancel but wasnt looking at what i was tapping, i was on my tablet instead of phone. sorry :(

Uthred

Any GAFCypher member who are not on discord, please do get on there. Communication is vital, and also make sure you don't open your raids to non-crew members.

We will be hosting nightmare battle at 11:30 pm JST.

Is the GAFCypher discord channel separate from the main GAF granblue discord?

Li Kao

you can't leave a crew during GW

you can join but I believe you contributions on the day you join won't be added to the crew's total

Uh, I thought that you could leave a crew but had to wait 24 hours to join another ?
If so I would really love a spot Freaking Limit, I'm in a 3 people Japanese language only crew. Yeah, that could prove problematic :x

Edit: yeah, looks like you can't leave... fuck...

MiTYH

OK, probably a simple question. I have a GW weapon at max level, want to work on getting the rest to finish it off. Where can I go to find what's needed? I know there's a big picture of stuff online that shows what's needed, but I'm talking more about where to find it in the game

Thanks. I did know that link, I just didn't see a place to find the stuff I need in game. Like, what happens when I amass allll that stuff?

You go to Shop -> Fabled weapons -> Revenant weapons -> Select the weapon you want to upgrade

ss2016-01-25at05.29.48.jpg

This is another example of all the steps/stages and material for these stages.

After you fully upgrade the weapon, you receive a new fate episode where you can fight the character whose weapon you fully upgraded and then when you win, they join your party.

You can do the upgrades step by step, or all at once if you already have the mats.

MiTYH

You go to Shop -> Fabled weapons -> Revenant weapons -> Select the weapon you want to upgrade

After you fully upgrade the weapon, you receive a new fate episode where you can fight the character whose weapon you fully upgraded and then when you win, they join your party.

You can do the upgrades step by step, or all at once if you already have the mats.

Awesome, that's exactly what I need.

*checks status*
HAHAHAHAHAHAA wow, I thought I had more items than that...

Ultimadrago

Would you recommend step-by-step? I was thinking of getting everything, but reaching smaller milestones sounds more fun through all dat grind.

Ultimadrago

Whats the best way to get White Dragon Scales? I'm trying Angel Halo, but Im guessing it needs to be Star Time to have much of a chance?

Verelios

That feel when the team doesn't help you drag them to victory on an Extreme+. Feels bad man.

Seeing as its "Exteme", is it particularly difficult for lowmid-game players?
Uh...kinda? I'd say a power ranking of 18-19 with a good set up should do and that's mid level. Kinda hard if the dragon ends up a strong element to your team.

Edit: What I meant is its doable but not really comfortable.

Ultimadrago

Uh...kinda? I'd say a power ranking of 18-19 with a good set up should do and that's mid level. Kinda hard if the dragon ends up a strong element to your team.

Edit: What I meant is its doable but not really comfortable.

Gotcha. So no Auto-Battle. I could live with that.

Geez! Got super lucky with getting my GW weapon this time around.

1st box: ~200 pulls
2nd box: ~1200 pulls
3rd box: 250 pulls
4th box: 100 pulls

I'm assuming early game is just typical story/side quest grinding stuff? Focusing on trying to get Dark Fencer for now. Think I'm about to finish up Chapter 7.

Also been leeching tokens like crazy from the extreme raids.

I'm assuming early game is just typical story/side quest grinding stuff? Focusing on trying to get Dark Fencer for now. Think I'm about to finish up Chapter 7.

Also been leeching tokens like crazy from the extreme raids.

I thik you really just want to get far enough so you can summon your own Omega battles, so up to chp 29.

I dont know the reasoning for going after Dark Fencer first, I went with a harpist etc route first mainly since its a quick way to gain enough pts in a raid to still get rewards even if I cant physically scratch the enemies early game. Buff and debuff skills give lots of pts.

Any GAFCypher member who isn't on discord, please note that we will go all out against our next opponents. We have a decent shot of beating them.

Also donate your meat for nightmare battle, which will be held at 11:30 PM JST.

Li Kao

Would you like your 1 SR summon and 9 assorted Rs now or later? That is the question to ask yourself.

Lol that is the predictable outcome based on my celebration free draws until now. TBH I got Summer Eugen but that's about it. R weapons galore.

chrono01

I wonder will she be dark? As a few of the other summer units have different elements from their normal version
Yeah, as much as I'd love her to be dark-type, I doubt she will be.

Actually, it might be a good thing. Have standard Narumaya on my dark-team and then another Narumaya on another type team. More Narumaya to go around!

Top Bottom