• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

Uthred

focus on one element and then expand out

don't be like me and focus on everything and only have 'decent' parties but nothing outstanding

I made that mistake as well, though my Dark team is finally shaping up.

Id say focus on two elements since you'll have to have a good team to go against the bosses of your main teams weakness so I main light but I have a growing good dark team.

This really is what you have to do if you want to reliably MVP your own Magnas, you can get by with a leech team of R's and hope for good drops, but paradoxically when you focus on one element you also should focus on its antithesis

Li Kao

After a period of warm-up (read: getting shit all) the free draw keeps on delivering to me.
Today I got Summer Danua.

She is my third SSR after Lennah and Narmaya, so I will walk the path of the fledgling mixed color beginner with joy. The SSR weapon collection is growing too, between the character weapons and the occasional raid drop.

Not bad, not b... good God, when will the game drop the event SSR to me ?

frozencool

Neo Member
I'm curious about the Star Gacha I heard about that guarantees one SSR, when was the last time that happened? Anyone have any idea on when it tends to come around?

MicH

Amber prism on my 90GC roll! It's actually rainbow?!

It's Zahlhamelina dupe... I'll take a gold moon though!

I'm curious about the Star Gacha I heard about that guarantees one SSR, when was the last time that happened? Anyone have any idea on when it tends to come around?
It comes around very often. Every month at least, often twice a month.

Falk

that puzzling face
I got Arriett. Never heard of her and I don't roll wind, but yay SSR? (To use for fodder)

I only realized I somehow had Arriett when her fate episode for 3rd skill popped up on the list. So not only did I unwittingly roll an SSR, I unwittingly put her in a sub slot and unwittingly levelled her up to 55.

(thanks 1/2 AP coop)

cress2000

I think I can be called a foolish whale now.

35d1a6d21fadb05c7b46081fdbaf2f79.png

11 10 pulls to get her. With SSR Rosetta, Charlotta, and summer Eugen and Mary along the way. Ten of those pulls were paid. I'm also tipsy.

dennism

I think I can be called a foolish whale now.

11 10 pulls to get her. With SSR Rosetta, Charlotta, and summer Eugen and Mary along the way. Ten of those pulls were paid. I'm also tipsy.

some waifu is high maintenance (and also worth it)

Yes, AP pots, Soul Berries, and crystals refresh in the DO shop every week.

Rank 2 has 150 crystals. Rank 3 has 200 crystals. This means you can get 350 crystals a week strictly through DO.

hmm, wish im not so lazy on DO now, but it is so tedious and boring

Falk

that puzzling face
it's ded again

meaning either it's being taken back out and shot

or skins are being added

(couple of people in Discord already made off with 1.5M chips in the short time it was with us)

Pics_nao

Got fed up by not getting any rainbow crystals and did 3 crystal one pulls and got Amira. Now my light team is mostly complete. Now to replace Summer De La Fille with Sophia if I ever get her.

MSMrRound

Mmh, got a SSR weapon dupe, I should fuse it and make a one-star weapon right ? not have two identical 0-star weapon ?

It depends. If you feel that it is a decent weapon, you can work towards limit breaking it. E.g I got a second Rosetta weapon which fits my wind team since the ougi can give me a double and triple attack boost.

If you feel the passives are not that impressive, you can opt to treat it as SSR fodder or you can choose to "dismantle" it for crafting materials, since gatcha weapons have a tendency to give more of the materials compared to normal event SSR weapon.

MicH

Managed to grind up the last 700 crystals needed to do one last 10 pull. Got summer Katalina and a bunch of trash :/ At least I got two silver moons

Li Kao

Uh, any help would be greatly appreciated here. For some days when playing the story, when changing scene the game crashes and go back to the continue / sign out screen. The only solution seems to read awfully fast or resuming quests and play with the skip button.

Is this another issue that would be resolved by a VPN ? Is this a way to ease the pain on the servers ?
I swear I'm becoming quite violent with my desk here...

Li Kao

Uh, any help would be greatly appreciated here. For some days when playing the story, when changing scene the game crashes and go back to the continue / sign out screen. The only solution seems to read awfully fast or resuming quests and play with the skip button.

Is this another issue that would be resolved by a VPN ? Is this a way to ease the pain on the servers ?
I swear I'm becoming quite violent with my desk here...

Hmm, for a time VyprVPN seemed to work but then the crash started again. Maybe it's related to the technical difficulties they talk about in Japanese.

Falk

that puzzling face
"Who in their right mind is going to play 1-card poker"

Considering the stats from the stream a few days ago (99.74 vs 0.26 or close)... ehehehe

Kortez

Neo Member
Man...I actually did 7 paid pulls while sober over the last few days. But being drunk pushed me to try three more. I'm amazed I actually got her on the last one. Time to live on a shoestring budget for a while...

lol, absolutely

Dont feel bad man I do my best whaling when im drunk. I wake up the next day to a roster full of new waifus without any of the guilt.

Victrix

*beard*
I just started and after some rerolling the only SSR that I got is Cybele, an earth summon.

Should I keep her and stop there, or keep trying?

Top Bottom