• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

Well damn, now I feel stupid for constantly using the 120 crystals I got daily along with event crystal and random trophy crystals for 1 pulls, I mean I know it's stupid to draw singles in the first place but I didn't think much of it at the time. I might have hoarded enough for a 10 pull by now. Thanks for the answers guys !

Chaos17

Rushed the story to get enough 3K crystal for a last draw.

CpGjE3CWIAIHmlZ.jpg

Gonna take a break now from game.

Edit: I got her R version, now this, is this a sign to make her my maskot or what, lol

I wouldn't say train but I've gotten my fair share recently. RNGesus is a cruel god indeed. And since I usually only buy surprise tickets, drawing a characterless SR weapon at best on my last 3000GC pull without even the consolation of a guaranteed SSR... That was hard. LegFes is a lie (that's not really true tho I got some pretty sweet stuff from LegFes, but whether that was due to the increased draw rates or my own luck... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ). That's why I started not caring and pulling 300s by 300s here and there.

Mh, would have never crossed my mind but Percival x Lunaalu confirmed I guess :p (not really)

I spent 2100 crystals on individual pulls on the last day of legfest and got nothing to show for it. I wonder if I should have saved those for a 10-pull on a summer banner with someone fun or something. Probably not.

Ranmo

As someone who stopped playing for a few months to tackle my backlog. Is there a waiting list or anything to join a GAF guild? or...?

As someone who stopped playing for a few months to tackle my backlog. Is there a waiting list or anything to join a GAF guild? or...?

Nope. Shoot me a message with your id or hop of Discord and see if there are space in the other GAF guilds. Either way, hop on discord really. Lots of people who can help and answer questions there.

Ranmo

Nope. Shoot me a message with your id or hop of Discord and see if there are space in the other GAF guilds. Either way, hop on discord really. Lots of people who can help and answer questions there.

Cool, I'll do all that once I'm home. Was just curious and posted on the board since I'm at work. Thanks.

Rarutos

I'd be happy to pull De La Fille because she's voice by Saitou Chiwa and I like her design. Hopefully she gets the next Light 5*...

I tried using that wiki thing to start playing and it never asked me for an email, just a name. Is that how it works now?

Also is only the first couple battles in English?

I set it to English but after the first couple battles it just went back to Japanese for everything.

I think I just lost whatever I did. I did the tutorial skip like the wiki said and now it's asking me for an email and password to login but that wasn't required for me to start playing.

Merun

I think I just lost whatever I did. I did the tutorial skip like the wiki said and now it's asking me for an email and password to login but that wasn't required for me to start playing.

Actually, you can start playing without an account. Account is created toward the end of the tutorial, and they will prompt you to either log with an existing account to bind it, or create a new one.

Actually, you can start playing without an account. Account is created toward the end of the tutorial, and they will prompt you to either log with an existing account to bind it, or create a new one.

So that's what it meant.

Is there any point to using an incognito window and emulating a phone with the developer menu/console since PCs are supported now?

Falk

that puzzling face
Incognito?

edit: oh for rerolling. You don't need to incognito after you're set on starting. It's just to make it easier to clear the cache/link to your account if you're rerolling.

So that's what it meant.

Is there any point to using an incognito window and emulating a phone with the developer menu/console since PCs are supported now?

I use my phone and normal chrome to play my main account. Incognito mode to use my alt side-by-side with my main. So it really just comes down to what you like to use and what runs better for you.

I keep wasting 100 crystals because I keep getting knocked out on rare encounter events during the slime quest (ran into one that gave me 11K rupies).

Though Im at almost 16000 crystals so I dont really feel the pain of losing 100 here or there.

Liseda

Is it just me or do you get a lot less captchas these days? I could have sworn I've played shitloads enough to hit a captcha but haven't received one.

Chaos17

LORD of VERMILION x Granblue Fantasy Collab

ss2016-08-07at03.21.29.jpg

A collaboration event has been announced to take place. Haruta initially didn’t mention this, but he has confirmed it now. We don’t know exact details of what type of event it will be, but he has said it will happen in September. Based on the information below, we expect it to be a similar event type to the Street Fighter collaboration events.

Job Skins (teaser)
ss2016-08-07at03.23.26.jpg

Source: http://grancypher.com/2016/08/07/lord-vermilion-x-granblue-fantasy-collab/

Merun

Is it just me or do you get a lot less captchas these days? I could have sworn I've played shitloads enough to hit a captcha but haven't received one.

Did you use some tool before? Viramate for instance kept on pooling the server to refresh summon list which resulted in extended playing time when you are not playing.

Liseda

oh, those job skins looks pretty nice

Did you use some tool before? Viramate for instance kept on pooling the server to refresh summon list which resulted in extended playing time when you are not playing.
I did, but I've also hit it when playing without any tools a couple of months ago. (usually 6+ hours) which is why it feels weird that I never get it anymore.

though I might just take enough 5-10 min breaks these days that I don't hit it..

I know that feel
;-;

demidar

Can only bring Akasha down to a quarter health before I die :(

Was gonna do some co-op missions but surprise 6 hour maintenance :(

demidar

Do you purposefully lose 5 times to get the 100% retry bonus? That's what I had to do.

Yeah. What usually does me in is a Reverse followed by the meteor attack, and I don't have enough healing to get by. I have 0 Dark healers, and I don't have a suitable Dark weapon for Bishop if I'm to take over healing duties myself (and I really miss Superstar's kit).

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I've been long curious about this game and finally caved.

I'm getting a thrill when I roll. I'm doomed, aren't I?

Prepared to get fucked so hard you're going to think you were at a house party full of horny teenagers with alcohol and drugs.

Aka: you're screwed.

Falk

that puzzling face
Got home from work 30 minutes before event ended, had a few more blindfolds, did a few more melons hoping for the last one to MLB melon

CHEST FLIP

6l8nT4S.png

NTfNzFu.png

the one time you want the earth summon and earth sword drops instead

Top Bottom