• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

Liseda

So I found out this has a Browser version...how do I make it English?

1et4laU.png

should be on the first page that you reach when you hit the game page
http://game.granbluefantasy.jp/

Uthred

Shit, didnt realise you needed special stuff to MLB the Cerberus dagger, wouldnt have bought the new useless fourth dagger if I knew. Oh well.

Guess I'll ticket Korwa, but I definitely feel forced into it. I can't deny how powerful she is, but I have no interest in her character design. She'd also be my first Wind SSR.

Liseda

i dont even have an SSR character though

im still new to this game, started and then just stopped playing a while back
the summon (Anat) is much better if you're just wanting to buy something because it's already one of the best Wind summons. (and pretty good atk stick to use in all elements)

it's better if you just buy all the daily stuff like the animas, elixirs and berries.

Chaos17

i dont even have an SSR character though

im still new to this game, started and then just stopped playing a while back

Personaly, I would advice you to just leech omega raids atm (there's an ongoing event that cost half EP points to leech) to get good weapons and advance the story to spend your AP. The story and Free quests will give you crystals, save them until the legfest (usualy once a month at the end). Legfest will give you more chance to draw an SSR (from 3% base to 6%) also don't forget. Each day to do this:

- use your free prenium draw (just above use 300 crystal) once a day. Because there's 0 reminder in game to tell you to do it.

Building a good weapon pool come before having SSR chars, I can testefy from my own experience. I've an good SSR wind team but I do shittty damage because I don't have a good wind weapon pool. So now, I'm grinding a lot while I should've do it little by little.

SR characters can let you farm decently hard raids with decent weapon pool, so you can host later omega raids and ask others for help.
Omega raids are pretty hard to solo, so don't worry about not be able to solo them for a while. But hard raid are totaly doable with SR+R characters.

Edit: this is my actual farming fire team, all SR

Cqdj00fXYAAwJI-.jpg

Uthred

You do need 4 daggers, though... 1 to start with and 3 to LB up to 100...

Ah yes I can see I was unclear, I got one as a drop so it was literally the fourth dagger I bought, but the fifth dagger I got.

Skipped the last surprise pull but tempted by this, just not sure who to go for, maybe Narumeia but I already have D. Jeanne/Vampy/Lady Grey, though I think Naru would probably be better for non MVP-race HL stuff than D. Jeanne.

Guess I'll ticket Korwa, but I definitely feel forced into it. I can't deny how powerful she is, but I have no interest in her character design. She'd also be my first Wind SSR.

Is she still OP enough post-nerf to justify using her off element?

not sure who to get from the ticket. My light team is pretty much Zeta (Summer) and de La Fille (Summer).

my other SSRs are Percival and Siegfried. Most of my weapon pool is Light now after grinding through magfest.

Thoughts?

Uthred

Might buy the surprise ticket on the last day and hold of on using it in case there's a legfest at the end of the month. Would hate to right away get a dupe pull of whoever I ticketed (have probably now doomed myself to 0 SSR pulls during legfest).

Might buy the surprise ticket on the last day and hold of on using it in case there's a legfest at the end of the month. Would hate to right away get a dupe pull of whoever I ticketed (have probably now doomed myself to 0 SSR pulls during legfest).

i'm planning to do that too
though, this current gatcha ends tomorrow night so either legfes next or we'll get it near the end of guild wars

What do you do w/ the extra SR weapons that drop during Magnas? Skillup fodder or max uncap multiple?

I'm guessing it depends on your weapon pool...

Based on....synergy w/ Zeta?

I still don't know what I'm doing.

You can get a decent team with omega SR's if you have none of their SSRs, though they eventually just become skill up fodder, plus they end up dropping so often.

omlet

What do you do w/ the extra SR weapons that drop during Magnas? Skillup fodder or max uncap multiple?

I'm guessing it depends on your weapon pool...
Post your grid.

Early game it's worth uncapping a few and using them as raw hp/atk stat power. Generally they're skill fodder for your SSRs later. So, yeah, depends on your grid.

Uthred

9d3d56c6a01954d38e4a389324643df1.png

Should I pick Sara or Percival? I also have Sen for fire...

Percival combos will with Clarice and is the core fire unit. That being said Fire is currently (and widely) regarded as the weakest element, also, based on personal experience Colossus dropping a staff is a cruel lie. Earth is arguably the second best common element (well) after Wind and Sara is a great unit that you could also use cross element if you needed to. Both are good choices but mechanically Sara may have the edge, I'd go with which you prefer though

omlet

...it's a work in progress

Light, huh. Ripperoni.

Yeah, maybe some light players can weigh in, but it's probably worth using SRs to replace those off-element weapons because grinding for light swords/guns is suffering, especially if you're unable to MVP (which I'm sure you can't do yet with that grid).

Should I pick Sara or Percival? I also have Sen for fire...

But do you have a fire grid? Do you want to invest in the worst element when you have a lot of nice earth chars already? I mean, if you have a fire grid, then yeah, Perci to go with Claris is not a bad pick, but Sara is pretty amazing. I use her on my earth team and even with a crappy grid, DF+Sara is absurd amount of staying power, and you already have Cag to heal (something my earth team lacks). I'd say Sara, unless you actually have a fire grid to put Perci to work with.

Fire still my strongest team still, even without Claris or Perci

chrono01

This is exactly what I plan on doing too. Great minds, and all that.

cress2000

Percival combos will with Clarice and is the core fire unit. That being said Fire is currently (and widely) regarded as the weakest element, also, based on personal experience Colossus dropping a staff is a cruel lie. Earth is arguably the second best common element (well) after Wind and Sara is a great unit that you could also use cross element if you needed to. Both are good choices but mechanically Sara may have the edge, I'd go with which you prefer though

But do you have a fire grid? Do you want to invest in the worst element when you have a lot of nice earth chars already? I mean, if you have a fire grid, then yeah, Perci to go with Claris is not a bad pick, but Sara is pretty amazing. I use her on my earth team and even with a crappy grid, DF+Sara is absurd amount of staying power, and you already have Cag to heal (something my earth team lacks). I'd say Sara, unless you actually have a fire grid to put Perci to work with.

Fire still my strongest team still, even without Claris or Perci

The choice is hard for me since I like playing all elements haha. My fire grid is my 3rd best while earth is my weakest. I know Clarisse and Percy are like two peas in a pod though I was considering Sara (for this stage at least?) to help protect the squishy Nemone...

Hoping to pull Agni someday cause I want to skip the Colo madness...

omlet

Hoping to pull Agni someday cause I want to skip the Colo madness...

Well, Agni's really only good if you're running ifrit spear grid (and spears are weak weapons, too, lolol, rip fire :( ....) or a bunch of gacha weapons, plus stuff like celestial/GW weapons with normal skills... I mean, if you're gonna whale then good luck
please stream so we can relish the despair
, but otherwise you're probably better off farming colossus since you're gonna need tons of his mats for things like GW weapons and baha weapons (maybe class weapons too?). Edit: Actually just wait until the weapon update we're hearing about that's coming soon. Might get good omega weapons for fire out of it.

Top Bottom