• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

Tempted to spend more than 90 coins a day now
CqK9bA9WIAEGgue.jpg:large

Chaos17

This magfest is good chance for me to finaly properly build a wind grid. So I started to farm hard Tiamat and I really like my SR fire team, I feel good with them. They complete nicely each other. Which make me feel a bit sad that I can't upgrade them to SSR.

Though, my fire grid ain't nice so that nice synergy I've is a bit wasted. I don't have a fire healer, I don't know if there is even one so I took with me the Sakura girl, since she is my only healer of my whole characters pool, lol

I hope I will be ale to look nice weapons during this "event".

Strimei

I'm still learning the ropes, so pardon the newbie question, but what's magfest?

I know what legfest is, but the only thing I can find for magfest is the convention.

I really have no idea what element I should be going for in this magfest. Last time I did light and ended up with two SSR weapons. But I don't actually have any light SSR characters. I don't know if I should stick with that or switch to wind since I got SSR Petra, or fire since I have Yuel. Also Stahn from the Tales event kicks ass.

So far Ive been averaging one luminiera omega SSR per hour today, fully uncapped one luminiera harp omega and one luminiera bruj omega. Hoping it drops more anything as long as its not a summon so I can finally switch out many of these non luminiera weapons in my weapon group.

Uthred

So far Ive been averaging one luminiera omega SSR per hour today, fully uncapped one luminiera harp omega and one luminiera bruj omega. Hoping it drops more anything as long as its not a summon so I can finally switch out many of these non luminiera weapons in my weapon group.

Nice going, wish I was having as much luck with Celeste, 0 for about 50 at the moment

I'm still learning the ropes, so pardon the newbie question, but what's magfest?

I know what legfest is, but the only thing I can find for magfest is the convention.

Magfest/Magna fest/Omega fest is a period when they cut the price of joining the Omega/Magna raids in half, rounded down this means it costs two BP as opposed to five BP to join one. So it's a good chance to farm the weapon drops from them.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Out of curiosity: how many weapon slots do you guys have?

It always feels so damn claustrophobic in there.

The patch notes mention chapters 72 and 73 were added but I don't see them. Is there something i have to do or are the notes wrong? It still says that i'm caught up with the story.

Uthred

Out of curiosity: how many weapon slots do you guys have?

It always feels so damn claustrophobic in there.

120 weapon slots, 70 summon slots. Bought one weapons stash early on then bought a second one (so I could use one for bahamut/gw stuff and the other for skill fodder), only bought a summon stash very recently. If you were strict you could probably get away with 100 weapon slots, but I think the QOL is well worth expanding them a bit.

MSMrRound

I also just failed two 95% skill upgrade in a row (lost over 30 SR weapons).

That's the reason why quite a few of us wouldn't do skill upgrades unless it's at 100% success rate. Losing your materials just ain't worth...esp if SSR fodder are involved..

That's the reason why quite a few of us wouldn't do skill upgrades unless it's at 100% success rate. Losing your materials just ain't worth...esp if SSR fodder are involved..

If someone is just using SR items that are dropping left and right from omega raids then might as well just 25 to 50 % skill level success rate and pray to kami sama. Waiting for 95% for failure is a waste imo.

my haul so far from magfes has been two ssr summons so pretty much what i expected

I have been going ham on running the very hard raids for animas though
very ham

Ultimadrago

my haul so far from magfes has been two ssr summons so pretty much what i expected

I have been going ham on running the very hard raids for animas though
very ham

If only I was wise like you all and farmed Silver Anima earlier on. Now I crawl to each day waiting for Normals. :(

Strimei

Magfest/Magna fest/Omega fest is a period when they cut the price of joining the Omega/Magna raids in half, rounded down this means it costs two BP as opposed to five BP to join one. So it's a good chance to farm the weapon drops from them.

Ah, ok, thanks!

I'm still way too low for those things, from what I gathered (plus I can't even see 'em, heh) so I'll just keep plugging along. Thanks!

Chaos17

I've farming-hosting wind raids but no luck with SSR so far with that ele.

I wish I could do the same with water ele raids since I've 2 really nice SSR water chars, but unfortunaly my earth ele chars and specialy my weapon pool are shit. Can't do decent damage. So, I'm just gonna leech levi omega.

So I'm guessing the best way for a week-old person (like still on story chapter 14 new) is to just use the AP discount to push as far ahead in the story as possible? I actually do need some animas for further character promotion, but they're standard animas, not the Omegas.

At least I'm closing in on getting Fenrir's summon. Now if only I could get bells more consistently :V

edit: also trying to join the public Omegas on a lark can be hilarious because people are just melting these things due to 15 people piling into a room

So I'm guessing the best way for a week-old person (like still on story chapter 14 new) is to just use the AP discount to push as far ahead in the story as possible? I actually do need some animas for further character promotion, but they're standard animas, not the Omegas.

At least I'm closing in on getting Fenrir's summon. Now if only I could get bells more consistently :V

edit: also trying to join the public Omegas on a lark can be hilarious because people are just melting these things due to 15 people piling into a room

Just get to chapter 29 as soon as possible so you can at least have access to Celeste Omega raid. Use the AP discount to farm the Hard versions of all the raids.

Liseda

this magnafest sure has been nice to me (better be after all shit pulls tbh)

2 hours of grinding, 4 celeste axes
murdered celeste 180 times, that's 1 and a half each minute lol

Falk

that puzzling face
wouldn't it be just lv ___ <kana> without the magna?

edit: Just tested, e.g. Lv50&#12467;&#12525;&#12483;&#12469;&#12473; works

Uthred

this magnafest sure has been nice to me (better be after all shit pulls tbh)

2 hours of grinding, 4 celeste axes
murdered celeste 180 times, that's 1 and a half each minute lol

Grats, she refuses to cough up anything for me, though I haven't been going at it as hard as you. Speaking of axes, does anyone know, once you have the basic amount needed (six I believe?) and you start to MLB them, should you concentrate on MLB'ing them one by one or spread it out across them?

guild war's coming

light boss so get ready to use your new summer zoey

Finally a GW I have a semi-decent team for. Gonna have Dark Jeanne earn her money's worth.

Liseda

Speaking of axes, does anyone know, once you have the basic amount needed (six I believe?) and you start to MLB them, should you concentrate on MLB'ing them one by one or spread it out across them?
usually depends what you group them up with
6 axes + 2 unknown + baha + cosmo is the most common and effective build (iirc)
i personally have no shot at getting more than one unknown so currently my plan is
6 axes + 1 unk + baha + cosmo + gw harp

honestly, 6 axes is just the sweet spot because it leaves you with the potential of either 1 or 2 unknown, baha and cosmo + another random main weapon

I'm currently mlbing them spread out lol, I don't think it matters that much?

Uthred

usually depends what you group them up with
6 axes + 2 unknown + baha + cosmo is the most common and effective build (iirc)
i personally have no shot at getting more than one unknown so currently my plan is
6 axes + 1 unk + baha + cosmo + gw harp

honestly, 6 axes is just the sweet spot because it leaves you with the potential of either 1 or 2 unknown, baha and cosmo + another random main weapon

I'm currently mlbing them spread out lol, I don't think it matters that much?

Yeah I figured it wouldnt really matter which order you MLB them in, I need to get working on a cosmo weapon. I have two unknowns but one is only at 40 (the sword from the Slayers collab), so unless they re-do that event in effect I only have one. Of course once the axe grid is done its on to the first grid for the "Real ultimate Dark power" ;)

Top Bottom