• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

Gizuko

When MLBing weapons do keep in mind that Cygames is planning to balance magna weapons (add new ones, maybe), and recently said they want to rebalance the elements' power (i.e. wind being too powerful).

They might start adding new weapons because of that too, so you might want to leave 1-2 weapons at 0-1*, just in case your element gets something similar to Fimbul and you need to take one Magna weapon out of your pool.

(I totally don't regret 2Sing my 6th levi dagger recently!
fuck
)

When MLBing weapons do keep in mind that Cygames is planning to balance magna weapons (add new ones, maybe), and recently said they want to rebalance the elements' power (i.e. wind being too powerful).

They might start adding new weapons because of that too, so you might want to leave 1-2 weapons at 0-1*, just in case your element gets something similar to Fimbul and you need to take one Magna weapon out of your pool.

(I totally don't regret 2Sing my 6th levi dagger recently!
fuck
)

what most people think will happen (and did happen) is that they'll just release new magna weapons like with wind and their guns

so hopefully they do that
cause i'm never going to get a colo staff so hopefully they release a better weapon so i can justify not spending renown on them /s

Gizuko

what most people think will happen (and did happen) is that they'll just release new magna weapons like with wind and their guns

so hopefully they do that
cause i'm never going to get a colo staff so hopefully they release a better weapon so i can justify not spending renown on them /s

It's basic gacha game balance, as well! A neverending grind.

Still, I do hope they balance some of the existing weapons as well. The fact that Colo sticks' stats are so bad that having a cosmos doesn't help at all is painful - and there are plenty of magna weapons that are basically fodder right now.

cress2000

46dc080ca4f8d8887fd8bbfaaff81adc.jpg

No Zoey for me. ;_;

chrono01

Indeeeed. I've had too much decent luck on rate up debut draws up til now I guess. :\

78c1a104a04954856d6a1774523d8464.gif
I guess your luck had to run out sometime, haha.

Meanwhile, I've never had any luck in that regard, but then I always wait for LegFes, so that probably explains it. Nothing from my daily free pulls though. Just R weapons. :/

I wish Celeste would stop giving me selfies and Harps.

Still looking for my Axe and Claw drops from her, would prefer saving my renowns for potential new weapons.

Gran is canon

RIP

I refuse, flat out, to believe that Djeeta is not going to appear in some fashion.

They have to have seen all the fanart.

They have to know.

Also I got invited to the Discord a while back but I was in Japan at the time and the invite ran out, I don't suppose I could get another invite chucked my way?

captainpat

Why is Gran canon when the majority of the players use Djeeta?

Anywho this magnafest is a mixed bag for me. I've gotten 10 SSRs. 8 of them were selfies and 1 non-fodder.

MSMrRound

Also I got invited to the Discord a while back but I was in Japan at the time and the invite ran out, I don't suppose I could get another invite chucked my way?

For KenjiGlove's post in the OT, in the very last line that's the link to join the discord I believe. Feel free to join us in discussing Danganronpa 3 anime spoilers if you are following the series too.

Jindrael

Banned
Congrats Jin! Is that your first GW?

yep first gw char!

I had pretty much free choice because I farmed up all mats before using any but decided for the impulse choice I had when I first looked at gw characters.

Next one coming up is most likely Octo for the ultimate Ougi team Eugen, Sarasa, Okto!

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Is this one getting a USA release or should I just jump in the Japanese version?

Also is that re:Link thing for a console or mobile? That looks great!

Is this one getting a USA release or should I just jump in the Japanese version?

Also is that re:Link thing for a console or mobile? That looks great!

Just jump in now and play with everyone here! USA release won't come so there's no reason to wait!

I doubt a phone could handle Re;Link, and touchscreen controls might now really work haha.

omlet

How do I fight Celeste? I keep betting bodied.

There are various approaches, but the main things on this fight are...

Her overdrive charge attack is Oblivion Fall which deals a ton of dark damage to your party.

At 50% and 25% HP she does Null Void Omega regardless of diamonds/OD/break. Null Void Omega heals your party for a lot, then applies the (curable/veilable) poison to your party.

Using Attack Up or Defense Up buffs (Overture from Superstar is an exception), and I think Refresh buffs too(?) trigger her to stop using normal attacks or charge attacks (but not Null Void Omega) for 2 turns and instead use skills which remove all your buffs, apply Zombie status, and buff you with dark damage resistance. If you have a dark carbuncle or other 50% or better damage cut to stack additional dark resistance, you can survive Oblivion Fall. The danger is that while you're Zombied if you push her into 50% or 25% HP trigger your party will get healed, which will likely kill them.

Depending on your party, your power level, etc. some approaches won't really be viable for you, but generally the strats revolve around manipulating her triggers to slow down her rate of using Oblivion Fall, or otherwise burst damage or fear/para her during OD to prevent oblivion fall from happening at all. It's a fight that is difficult to just muscle through, made more difficult by the fact that it's the only omega fight where if your team relies a lot on buffs, you're in for a bad time. The good news is you can debuff her all you like, at least.

Personally, I can't solo MVP her because she's higher level and thus has higher HP and is also impossible to push out of overdrive in three turns for my team, and I don't have any of the characters who are considered required for the cookie cutter strats, but Eliseo on discord has been helping me duo to get my own host MVPs (then I help with his).

Top Bottom