• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

Sorry, I meant to say "occasional" daily tickets, it seems I missed it. :/

Perhaps my estimate of six months was a bit optimistic, I still plan to go ahead with it though. I'll still get characters from Surprise Ticket picks, so it's not all bad.

So it's still a thing, huh? Shame. :(

When I had 21000 Crystals I was considering doing that but I had already done lots of the free quests each chapter and got many of the easier trophies, though I only save up crystals in between the + mark draws which seems to be every other month or so.

I just did a 30-something euro 10 pull with absolutely nothing of value in it. I'm disgusted. Though I shouldn't be generally speaking, since LegFes has been quite generous to me over the past months. STILL!!! D:<

BwnQqst.jpg

....delicious....

How do I use these betting tickets?

And is there some way to use hotkeys to use skills in combat (PC chrome version)?

Guild wars is over, you use them to bet on who finishes in 1st or up the ante for the top 3, in order.

Yes there is a way to get hoykeys. First, download a third party program, after that you'll get banned for using said third party program to make your life easier.

How do I use these betting tickets?

And is there some way to use hotkeys to use skills in combat (PC chrome version)?

On a day after two of Unite and Fight youc an bet in singles or triples. (betting closes like 5am Eastern time (6pm jpn time)).

IMO its better to save a good chuck (20 or 30) and then just bet a ton on a really safe bet. I scored 800 crystals today.

Victrix

*beard*
Guild wars is over, you use them to bet on who finishes in 1st or up the ante for the top 3, in order.

Yes there is a way to get hoykeys. First, download a third party program, after that you'll get banned for using said third party program to make your life easier.

o_O

I figured it would be a default feature of the interface, they seriously ban for using plugins to push buttons?

Uthred

While it's certainly my favourite mobage in the odd moment of clarity grind fatigue really kicks in.

o_O

I figured it would be a default feature of the interface, they seriously ban for using plugins to push buttons?

It's apparently been added later this year, but yes they ban for automation plugins (mostly poker bots historically I believe)

wilstreak

So, today is the last day for free daily summer ?
too late to start, only able to draw 2 times.

So, is SSR Bahamuth good?
if i am not mistaken, there is someone who said that it is good enough for start.
Got it through free daily draw

if i am not mistaken, there is someone who said that it is good enough for start.

SSR Bahamut is an awesome support summon, 100% Dark Attack Boost!
Free Daily Premium draw also ends Sep 5.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death

Reroll. That's a shit acct. /s

chrono01

The Bahamut summon is one of the primary goals many re-roll for. You are set.

Now settle in and enjoy your account!

wilstreak

The Bahamut summon is one of the primary goals many re-roll for. You are set.

Now settle in and enjoy your account!

Oh is that so?
Thank you.

Is there any tips on building a team?
aside from Kalatania and Rackham, i also have SSR Vira.

And for the MC, currently on Sentinel Role, my goal is to switch to class Valkyrie (Since it seems cool). Is that any good?

raven777

Oh is that so?
Thank you.

Is there any tips on building a team?
aside from Kalatania and Rackham, i also have SSR Vira.

And for the MC, currently on Sentinel Role, my goal is to switch to class Valkyrie (Since it seems cool). Is that any good?

Just go with characters you have for now. You have Bahamut and SSR Vira, so you have really good base to build Dark team. In next surprise pull event you can bring another good Dark SSR like Vampy/Narmeya/Dark Jeanne and you will be pretty good.

As for job, I suggest to aim for Dark Fencer first. It makes life a lot easier with solo runs early on.

wilstreak

Just go with characters you have for now. You have Bahamut and SSR Vira, so you have really good base to build Dark team. In next surprise pull event you can bring another good Dark SSR like Vampy/Narmeya/Dark Jeanne and you will be pretty good.

As for job, I suggest to aim for Dark Fencer first. It makes life a lot easier with solo runs early on.

Is surprise pull event similar to surprise ticket where you can pick any SSR character of your choice?
will get it for free or maybe through quest?

Thank you. Dark Fencer it is then.

raven777

Is surprise pull event similar to surprise ticket where you can pick any SSR character of your choice?
will get it for free or maybe through quest?

Thank you. Dark Fencer it is then.

yea what I meant for Surprise pull is surprise ticket you talk about.

New SSR they are adding today is confirmed to be Chat Noir. Water element.
CrKPmWQUAAEjL3h.png:large

RexRexRez

Neo Member
Hey guys, i've been playing for around 3 months, my main element is wind and recently i've been trying to build my earth weapon pool. I have Sara, Altheia, Arulumaya, Haresena, Eustace, Melleau, do you guys think i still have to get Cagliostro ? because it kinda annoys me that she can only buff the whole party after hitting lv 100. Is her buff really that strong ?

OceanBlue

When should I start limit breaking magna weapons? I'm not sure what ideal weapon pools are supposed to look like. I still probably have a long grind to go though lol. I have 4 guns and 3 harps in light.

When should I start limit breaking magna weapons? I'm not sure what ideal weapon pools are supposed to look like. I still probably have a long grind to go though lol. I have 4 guns and 3 harps in light.

Generally you want 6 magna weapons in your grid, but for light, you need either guns or swords (Swords should be MLB only).

When you have enough guns to replace the harps, start uncapping them.

RexRexRez

Neo Member
20% ATK/DA/TA that stacks with everything else, including other AOE ATK buffs like Rage

!!

I just finished levelling birdman to lv 100, so levelling another char to lv 100 once again feels like arduous task. I guess i have no choice, cagli is the only buffer in earth right ?

Jindrael

Banned
I just finished levelling birdman to lv 100, so levelling another char to lv 100 once again feels like arduous task. I guess i have no choice, cagli is the only buffer in earth right ?

Buffer are the biggest weakness of earth.
Compared to other elements even lv100 cagliostro feels underwhelming but for earth she is pretty much the best buffer.

Another good buffer for DA/TA is 5* Gaine, I think her multiattack buff is even a bit better than Cag.

RexRexRez

Neo Member
Buffer are the biggest weakness of earth.
Compared to other elements even lv100 cagliostro feels underwhelming but for earth she is pretty much the best buffer.

Another good buffer for DA/TA is 5* Gaine, I think her multiattack buff is even a bit better than Cag.

Yeah man, earth really is lacking in term of buffer, my wind team can solo levi just fine but somehow my earth team struggles to just mvp despite the fact that i have a pretty decent weapon pool (6 sword, one of it mlb and 1 mlb ygg staff).

Uthred

Did a YOLO 300 crystal pull in the foolish hopes of getting that new fire summon, assumed it would be another R as always, saw the rainbow gem, could it be? Of course it couldnt. Got Ferry. On the one hand I shouldnt complain about getting a) an SSR and b) a "meta" one. On the other hand I have zero light magna weapons and making a Dark axe (nevermind fist) grid is harrowing enough.

B-Barowa is wearing a... corset? Barowa x Fastiva confirmed.

... nvm Barowa was always wearing a corset-like thingy over his shirt it just doesn't show as much on his R art.

Falk

that puzzling face
I don't particularly care, I've only ever put money into ST and SD anyway, and having a good idea of the meta and what to get pretty much nullifies bad gacha RNG.

And I did pull a Bahamut last month.

cb4E8sGl.png

Probably can scrape enough crystals together for one last hurrah so I don't have to worry about pulling till next year.

Top Bottom