• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

Uthred

Free daily: R, 90 GC: R, fuck it 300 crystals: Vaseraga, yay. Happy to get an SSR (gotta catch em all). Sadly Vaseraga himself seems very middle of the road, cant imagine using him over DJ/Vampy/LG (or even Cerberus, my very first dark SSR all those months ago). Cool helmet though.

Chaos17

I went to the shop and I saw some weapon there is written (for example) :
d7e78a49f0.png

How do I unlock that ?
Same for a SR weapon but instead it's for Tiamat.

Pics_nao

Decide for one more hail Mary 10 roll

Rainbow crystal. Fragment is in the last place. Is it a gold moon?

Nope it's a fucking summon. I've been characterless throughout the entirety of Legfest. What the fuck is this?

Noi

I went to the shop and I saw some weapon there is written (for example) :
d7e78a49f0.png

How do I unlock that ?
Same for a SR weapon but instead it's for Tiamat.

You need to trade for the Mythra summon that's next to it in the shop once; you get its Anima from the Mythra showdown in Golonzo Island.

Uthred

The event SSR Axe any good? Might start a wind grid just to alleviate the pain of Celeste refusing to drop anything other than fucking SR guns

MicH

The event SSR Axe any good? Might start a wind grid just to alleviate the pain of Celeste refusing to drop anything other than fucking SR guns
It boosts HP so not really. Ideally you enter weapons that boost ATK. But it's a good stat stick fir beginners. Don't start a wind team because of it

wilstreak

how to participate in Defense Order?

i know the traffics are very high for this event, but is there some kind of schedule for the time of event? Or they are just regularly refreshed each hour or so.

MicH

how to participate in Defense Order?

i know the traffics are very high for this event, but is there some kind of schedule for the time of event? Or they are just regularly refreshed each hour or so.
On the home page scroll down to the news, click the Updates tab and scroll down and there should be an update on the DO schedule

Phazon

the only schedule that i see is
7 p.m., Sep 1-5 p.m., Sep 21 (JST)

no daily schedule?

Check the official twitter to see when your group can play.

Just finished mine and barely managed the 200 shields. (used 4 items = 160 shields and did 40 by trying to get in the events)
Also got the milia summon, but apparently a lot of people who just participated in the event got her (even if you weren't able to access her as a bossfight)

3Kaze

2nd D.O. was slightly better. I used 5 items in case I couldn't access the fights but I managed to get in some. Still very long loadings and connection errors but I guess Cygames can't do anything about it?

Minotaur

Neo Member
Earned enough gems for a 10 draw and wanted to take advante of the 2x ssr rates.
Guessing since my other SSR are summer heles and charlotta I should stick with my tiny water team.
Loving that penguin though
XatYOxg.png

Falk

that puzzling face
It boosts HP so not really. Ideally you enter weapons that boost ATK. But it's a good stat stick fir beginners. Don't start a wind team because of it

I know someone who started this game with a HP up wind gun MLB stat stick

Jindrael

Banned
Noob question, where can I farm Gale scrolls outside the scroll daily?.

you get a lot on the side while doing other stuff but specific grind is only scroll daily as far as I know.

BUT if you have a few cerulean stones (gatcha stones) books/scrolls are super cheap

Pics_nao

One more DO until I get the skin and it's coming up in an hour. Just getting in and popping items worked this morning so I'm hoping I can do that again.

Razzorn34

One more DO until I get the skin and it's coming up in an hour. Just getting in and popping items worked this morning so I'm hoping I can do that again.

Man, this DO event is terrible. I can barely get into anything. It all fills up before I even get a chance.

Pics_nao

Man, this DO event is terrible. I can barely get into anything. It all fills up before I even get a chance.

Yeah, it's awful. I can usually get into the first mob battles and that's it. Learned that you could just spam items for 40 points each and be done with it right at the start. You still get credit for participating so you can get the Milia summons as well.

chrono01

Yeah, and even when you do get into a boss event, it's laggy as hell. :/

Yeah, it's awful. I can usually get into the first mob battles and that's it. Learned that you could just spam items for 40 points each and be done with it right at the start. You still get credit for participating so you can get the Milia summons as well.
Pretty much this.

Earning 3000 shields, enough for the final Milia summon, might be more difficult though. I guess you'll need to go beyond the amount needed for just the skin. You need 3000, so if you use five items per event, that'll give you 200. Assuming you start at 0, and do nothing but use items, that means a total of 15 DO. Doable, but time-consuming.

I was chosen as a lottery winner for the Haiku contest and followed the directions they sent me in a Twitter DM. I've received a reply email two days ago and from Google translate I believe it says that they've gotten my response and I just need to wait for them to confirm it.

Did anyone else here win and get their free 10-pull ticket? How long did it take?

Verelios

Got Yoda from the daily pull making water which was my weakest element not so weak anymore.

Should I do one more ten pull? Logic tells me this can't end well, every time I've tried after a good single pull I get horrible rates. But...but...I might be lucky!

Dragner

Did a 3000 Crystal today and got Dark Knight. He seems great, Im kind of confused because some wikis have a Dark Knight without helm. Is that a limited edition or outfit?.

Also finally got my japan code to work and could pull a Jeanne D'arc. My element rooster is all over the place but at least Im pulling all solid SSRs.

Saprol

Did a 3000 Crystal today and got Dark Knight. He seems great, Im kind of confused because some wikis have a Dark Knight without helm. Is that a limited edition or outfit?.

Also finally got my japan code to work and could pull a Jeanne D'arc. My element rooster is all over the place but at least Im pulling all solid SSRs.

The limited character? She loses the helmet when you uncap.

What sort of grid should I be working towards for Light? I'm mostly using MLB SRs from omega until I hit rank 50.

Using la Fille, Zeta (s), and Jeanne now

Saprol

What sort of grid should I be working towards for Light? I'm mostly using MLB SRs from omega until I hit rank 50.

XYMiKUg.png

mostly chev luminiera guns. swords are optimal when leveled to 120 but incredibly rare to drop + limited at the pendant shop.

the harp i think has an attack up skill too so you can use that if you don't have enough guns

Rainy

Banned
lol fml for my 90gc I got Yoda, who I surprise ticketed last week. Hah...

So if you have extra copies of SSR weapons you can use them to uncap that weapon right?

wilstreak

so, how do I get SSR Millia from Defense Order?
new player here, ppl on FB said they got her eventhough they only participate in 2 battle.

Sadly I failed to participate in last battle against Millia because still in the fight for Area Keeper C

Gizuko

lol fml for my 90gc I got Yoda, who I surprise ticketed last week. Hah...

So if you have extra copies of SSR weapons you can use them to uncap that weapon right?

It might be better if you don't uncap gacha weapons. Later on, weapon stones you get from reducing (disassembling) weapons become very important, and they are a bit scarce. Gacha SSR and SR weapons give more stones once reduced than "free" SSR/SR (like omega or event weapons). On top of that, reducing is a bit expensive, which makes depending on free weapons a huge pain.

Long story short, you might want to hold on to that extra sword for now, instead of using to uncap the first one you got.

Merun

Untill you build your magna pool, light will be underwhelming because few weapons come with ATK modifier. The SR Chev's drop only have HP modifier so you need to replace them. Later this month there is the guild war which will give SSR weapon. By default, they are light with normal ATK modifier. You should get as many as you can. Also, do not uncap them immediately as it's better to have several modifier than just one. Don't skill them up too much because you will uncap them later as you replace them. Lvl 4-5 should be your max.

It's always better to uncap than keep multiple copies of the weapon equipped right?

A SSR at lvl 40 is 50% of its maximum stats. Uncapping will unlock something like an additional 15%. Keeping separate will give you the bigger initial boost until you filled your grid with SSR. Moreover, separate means you have more modifiers to lvl up and these will bring the most damage to your team.

so, how do I get SSR Millia from Defense Order?
new player here, ppl on FB said they got her eventhough they only participate in 2 battle.

Sadly I failed to participate in last battle against Millia because still in the fight for Area Keeper C

you just need to participate in the DO, that's all. If you even did it once, then check your trophy rewards.

She's available in the following methods: Do 1 DO / 3 DO / 5 DO & once by trading 3000 shields.

Dragner

Got into the Defense order for my group, lucky enough to get spot in one defense party and 2 bosses, enough to get the SSR summon. Wont get again on those once got the reward, so laggy and just a showing of whales and his OP parties melting these bosses. I dont care about skins.

Top Bottom