• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

Chaos17

AwFXsSI.png
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58984357

Phew, I was able to catch up and get over events of Defense Order and Fallen of the Dragon. So I finished to get MLB the DO summon+skin and I transformed the little dragon into dark ele def.
I can RIP until next event, lol

on discord.

I'm kinda curious who you are on Discord...

Fire Socie ? is it as good as korwa ?
Well they updated her skills. Her counter was initially one turn, but it's two now.
They also added uplift to her 3rd skill.

I still feel she has a huge weakness and find her useless. Best to wait for people to test her improved version and see if she's worthwhile or not. She'll never be as good as Korwa.

Veight on the other hand is more interesting.

I asked on discord but I figured I'd ask here as well.

Does anyone know how to contact Granblue customer service? I tried getting through to mobage jp's service, but they informed me that they were unable to help, and I would need to get in contact with Granblue's customer service directly.

The reason:
5vIM96R.png

I'm apparently suspended until 9/5/2016. Which, unless I'm missing something was a week and some change ago.

What do I do?

Does anyone know how to contact Granblue customer service? I tried getting through to mobage jp's service, but they informed me that they were unable to help, and I would need to get in contact with Granblue's customer service directly.

The reason:
5vIM96R.png

I'm apparently suspended until 9/5/2016. Which, unless I'm missing something was a week and some change ago.

What do I do?
Try tweeting to HRT's twitter? Someone on discord once did and they were unbanned.

RexRexRez

Neo Member
Well they updated her skills. Her counter was initially one turn, but it's two now.
They also added uplift to her 3rd skill.

I still feel she has a huge weakness and find her useless. Best to wait for people to test her improved version and see if she's worthwhile or not. She'll never be as good as Korwa.

Veight on the other hand is more interesting.

She still can't auto attack and ougi while doing her 3rd skill right ? i wish cygames would just fix water socie instead of releasing another version of socie. Fire socie's skills just dont seem good to me.

Negatory.

I got an email from them saying to contact Granblue Fantasy support directly, and that they could not help with my issue -- saying it's not within their power. :(

EDIT:

Tried anyway. If this doesn't pan out, I think I'm going to throw in the towel. This is on the tail of my main account straight up vanishing after the app disappeared from my phone. I'm not sure I have it in me to start a third time. My favorite mobile title but good lord this is a mess.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Negatory.

I got an email from them saying to contact Granblue Fantasy support directly, and that they could not help with my issue -- saying it's not within their power. :(

EDIT:

Tried anyway. If this doesn't pan out, I think I'm going to throw in the towel. This is on the tail of my main account straight up vanishing after the app disappeared from my phone. I'm not sure I have it in me to start a third time. My favorite mobile title but good lord this is a mess.

Hoping for the best :(

Do you have any idea why they would ban you?

Well, Arcarum seems better than Defense Order, but Arcarum is awfully time-consuming. An average person would only be able to do one or two scheduled matches a day.

Not knowing what loot you're fighting for is weird though.

Uthred

Well, Arcarum seems better than Defense Order, but Arcarum is awfully time-consuming. An average person would only be able to do one or two scheduled matches a day.

Not knowing what loot you're fighting for is weird though.

Ha, I thought I just couldnt find the loot. Arcanum is a tad confusing, being only half translated doesnt help. But as you said it seems very (too) time consuming.

Liseda

The reason:
5vIM96R.png

What do I do?
I don't see how you can randomly get banned like that, very weird D:

I know that it is possible to get some weird ban messages with the date not being accurate if you've been unbanned and end up refreshing the same page with the ban message.

TUSR

Banned
Drew Arriet (SSR), Sophia (SSR), and Drusilla (R).

Not sure what Drusilla does exactly, and Sophia seems weak. Arriet is alright and her weapon is good for my wind pool.

3Kaze

Sophia is great, she's one of the best healers in the game.
I'm keeping free 10 roll for next summer, 3 legfes with no SSR told me to do 300 rolls at once.

Her Harp is water and she's a light character. Is it common for different elementals on the drawn weapon->character?

It's not unusual.

Also, I think Arriet's passive skill is like Clarisse's passive in that it's active while she's in the sub party.

Avoid using Drusilla's charge attack if you're low on rupies...

TUSR

Banned
It's not unusual.

Also, I think Arriet's passive skill is like Clarisse's passive in that it's active while she's in the sub party.

Avoid using Drusilla's charge attack if you're low on rupies...
Does her charge do anything except spend rupies for damage?

Anyone know the DO times? Couldn't see it on Twitter

DO was put on hold while Arcarum was running, but Arcarum was suspended early so technically they should start up DO again today, but no one actually knows yet.

Even then, DO will be a tough sell while Mini MagFest is going on.

Top Bottom