• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

Jindrael

Banned
so this dragon event is essentially white rabbit farming

Yes, it's rabbit hunting season!

For all people that don't know it, in the event chapters 3-1,4-2 and 5-2 spawns a white rabbit in the first battle.
The rabbit has a chance to appear and when it appears it has a chance to drop a gold chest.
In this gold chest can be the SR white rabbit summon which increases droprates and experience gained when used as main summon, so it's a great summon when farming for stuff.
This event is the best and most efficient way to try and get your rabbit!

So the drill for this event is start quest, look if rabbit is in the first group if yes kill it and look if a gold chest drops if yes again hope that the summon drops when you finish the quest.
Should rabbit not appear or the rabbit does not drop a gold chest, go to menu on the top right and retreat from the quest. Rinse and repeat from here!
This method does NOT cost any AP and gives you 3 chances to get your rabbit!

Happy Hunting everyone!

I got my prize from the Haiku lottery.

8494343480313271cf8587dd026ba276.png

It took exactly one week after I sent my reply to get it. Earlier, I won 1200 crystals from the random giveaway in the middle of the summer fest, too.

it's rabbit hunting season!

also, they added being able to see % of hp remaining for bosses and trial battles which lets you test out team compositions and give you a free way to reset your friend summon list

Dragner

On the bright side I could complete both raids and MVP both. This bosses are easier that the ones from last event. Based Yoda still delivers.

Zafir

Yeah, I got whorled on 3-1. :X

Hopefully my luck picks up on the other two opportunities, but I'm not that hopeful. :p

Falk

that puzzling face
You know what? I'm just going to treat this event as 3 chances to get a rabbit. Failing that, not gonna blow pots on it.

More important things in life, etc.

Zafir

You know what? I'm just going to treat this event as 3 chances to get a rabbit. Failing that, not gonna blow pots on it.

More important things in life, etc.

Yeah, ditto.

I think I'd go insane wasting AP/Elixirs on it only to get more and more whorls.

Ultimadrago

I haven't even started this event yet. You guys are scaring me.

I'm sure you'll find a Rabbit. My luck is the worst and rabbit hunting is dull shit, so I think I'm with Falk and will just treat it as 3 chances. Fuck off, Rabbit!

(This post was inspired by The Fox/Snake and the Sour Grapes)

cress2000

I wish they'd just put the rabbit in as a rare encounter in Angel Halo or something. They did say they wanted to make the summon easier to obtain not that long ago.

I squandered my first two chances at getting one AP-free and got whorled on the third. My friend farmed for hours and gave up since he couldn't even get a gold box to drop.

Falk

that puzzling face
I wish they'd just put the rabbit in as a rare encounter in Angel Halo or something. They did say they wanted to make the summon easier to obtain not that long ago.

I squandered my first two chances at getting one AP-free and got whorled on the third. My friend farmed for hours and gave up since he couldn't even get a gold box to drop.

maybe they figured with 2 people doing each DO you had a 50% chance to get a rabbit

aha
ahahahahhaha

I've had my 3 chances and got whorls on them all

Screw it, gonna do GW farming while playing Trails of Cold Steel II.

I'll give rabbit a shot when i have esser, not in the mood for more disappointment.

Dragner

Defense order is more enjoyable now. We could clear it just fine. Always had room in parties and could have over 200 shields without items. People just partnering and fighting together without whale races where everything dies while your screen is loading. Already got the costumes and Im near the shields for the last summon. I will grab it if nothing fails.

Noi

Defense order is more enjoyable now. We could clear it just fine. Always had room in parties and could have over 200 shields without items. People just partnering and fighting together without whale races where everything dies while your screen is loading. Already got the costumes and Im near the shields for the last summon. I will grab it if nothing fails.

You kidding? There have been 5 succeful DOs out the last 20 for all groups. I'd rather they were as crowded as before if just to guarantee that it'll actually be beaten on time.

Dragner

You kidding? There have been 5 succeful DOs out the last 20 for all groups. I'd rather they were as crowded as before if just to guarantee that it'll actually be beaten on time.

Maybe Im lucky and Im in the correct group but I only failed once. This last one we beaten it with less than 4k people on the bosses just fine.

Theres another one in an hour. Maybe we fail that because its late for Japan.

Edit: yeah we failed that. It was close tho.

Liseda

I was dumb enough to do that and got whorl'd.
twice.

rip 4000 ap that doesn't even count into my journey drop count because I retreated the non-bun/chest ones.

Jindrael

Banned
Rabbit hubting was really the most boring and stupid activity I've done in my 4 month of playing in GBF.

And that is coming from somebody who got lucky and got the bunny.

It took me 5 hours of constant reseting for my first Gold chest to appear. Some in discord have been at it for even longer without any Gold chests :(

Zafir

I got my first gold chest in 3 hours, but it was a god damn whorl.

On 4-2, I've been going 3 or 4 hours, and got nada.

The changes could be a good thing for when you've got excess AP, but the low-ass drop rate of the gold chest is still going to be a gaping issue. So all it means is they're forcing you to spend a boat load of AP to get a bunny.

how does that make rabbit farming easier? Maybe i'm not understanding but it still seems its dependent on the rabbit showing up and dropping some item....a certain number of times.

Which means instead of a binary result based on a certain number of factors....it's now more of a progress bar based on......a certain number of factors.

Zafir

how does that make rabbit farming easier? Maybe i'm not understanding but it still seems its dependent on the rabbit showing up and dropping some item....a certain number of times.

Which means instead of a binary result based on a certain number of factors....it's now more of a progress bar based on......a certain number of factors.

Well we don't really know for sure. A silver chest should be more likely to appear eitherway, so the point is at least you'll get something while you're doing it. Instead of waiting for the miraculous gold chest which may, or most likely may not contain the bunny.

That said, it requires AP now, and it's still going to require doing that mission loads. So, with that in mind, it's only really a positive to people who have a lot of spare AP lying around.

aitakute

Why going crazy for a placebo rabbit? I've been playing without any rabbit and have finished many elements pool. Got enough of any event equipment too

Dragner

Google drops everything. They are just rich enough to buy what works and keep growing but everything else its a dissaster. Google + anyone?

Top Bottom