• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

1mcgeZo.jpg

Hot. Garbage.

3.5 hours. 2 after the reset.

Awesome thanks

Verelios

DO was put on hold while Arcarum was running, but Arcarum was suspended early so technically they should start up DO again today, but no one actually knows yet.

Even then, DO will be a tough sell while Mini MagFest is going on.
Oh man, I've only done two DO's...this blows

chrono01

Free 10-pull is nice. Sticking with what I said and saving it until I can do 300 pulls at once. This will definitely help out towards that. :)

Rainy

Banned
what would you guys say is the fastest way to get cp

also, do you automatically get another party slot later on? or do you just have to buy them with crystals.

Jindrael

Banned
what would you guys say is the fastest way to get cp

also, do you automatically get another party slot later on? or do you just have to buy them with crystals.

you have to buy them

Fastest way to get CP, that is a hard one, buying the one gold moon for 1k renown really helps.
You can trade one gold moon for 2.5k CP.

Rainy

Banned
you have to buy them

Fastest way to get CP, that is a hard one, buying the one gold moon for 1k renown really helps.
You can trade one gold moon for 2.5k CP.

moons for cp

thanks, i have 2 gold moons (i didnt even know i had them) so i'll trade one of them in.

edit: an actual story question, i just beat chapter 49.
do they ever go into more detail on eugen and apollo's past together?

Krammy

So I'm thinking about getting into Granblue Fantasy as my first Gacha game. It's been on my radar for a year now, but I've always scoffed at the idea of mobile games.

The OP didn't have details, but is there actually an English version available? It mentions a translation which could be anything.

Also where do I find recommended mobile specs for this game? I assumed because it was all 2D assets, it wouldn't be taxing, but the OP mentions the mobile experience is clunky. Android 2.3 and up huh?

Chaos17

So I'm thinking about getting into Granblue Fantasy as my first Gacha game. It's been on my radar for a year now, but I've always scoffed at the idea of mobile games.

The OP didn't have details, but is there actually an English version available? It mentions a translation which could be anything.

Also where do I find recommended mobile specs for this game? I assumed because it was all 2D assets, it wouldn't be taxing, but the OP mentions the mobile experience is clunky. Android 2.3 and up huh?

The game has been translated to english since spring, you just have to choose the option language.
Actualy, it's better to play the browser version on your mobile (or pc) than actualy downloading the apk. Don't ask why, me and a friend noticed that it's just respond better than the apk and also that mean you don't have to download anything on your mobile.

http://game.granbluefantasy.jp/

Personaly with Etrian Odyssey (3DS) those 2 games just gave a fresh air about turn based because it's all about finding the best synergy for your team and weapons. Other rpgs lack this in general and that what kept me hooked up with Grandblue fantsy. When you will found your right team, you will feel it and enjoy it. Also, you don't have to spend any money on this game, you can take it slowly and be total casual like me.

GAFcypher is currently recruiting for GW as we aim not just to qualify, but also intend to win as many of our matches as possible.

Each member is tasked with to acquire 15 million points per member as minimum for GW qualifiers, and as for finals, it can range from anywhere between 15 million ~ 30 million per battle, maybe slightly more if the match is too evenly balanced. Our average rank is 100+ as 2/3 of the guild is HL capable! We're looking for one member to fill an open spot, as due to IRL issues a member could not participate.

We have qualified in all our previous Guild Wars, and we just want to specify that we're looking for strong folks that not only can contribute 15m, but possibly more during necessary push times. We also seek to have more HL capable members as time passes by. At this point, we have a handful of members at Class IV, along with a couple Guild War characters and after this guild war, we will have several more with class IV.

Requirements:

Rank 90+ (80+ is acceptable too, if you have a strong pool)

Active player

Be active on our Discord channel

Compete in Guild Wars

Strike Times:

-12pm-1pm JST

-10pm-11pm JST

Current members: 29/30

If anyone is interested to join, PM me or message here along with an image of your grid. You can also message me on discord via Se7enSword #3981

Once again, I must stress that being active in Discord for GW is a must as communication is vital.

chrono01

GAFcypher is currently recruiting for GW as we aim not just to qualify, but also intend to win as many of our matches as possible.

Each member is tasked with to acquire 15 million points per member as minimum for GW qualifiers, and as for finals, it can range from anywhere between 15 million ~ 30 million per battle, maybe slightly more if the match is too evenly balanced. Our average rank is 100+ as 2/3 of the guild is HL capable! We're looking for one member to fill an open spot, as due to IRL issues a member could not participate.

We have qualified in all our previous Guild Wars, and we just want to specify that we're looking for strong folks that not only can contribute 15m, but possibly more during necessary push times. We also seek to have more HL capable members as time passes by. At this point, we have a handful of members at Class IV, along with a couple Guild War characters and after this guild war, we will have several more with class IV.

If anyone is interested to join, PM me or message here along with an image of your grid. You can also message me on discord via Se7enSword #3981

Once again, I must stress that being active in Discord for GW is a must as communication is vital.
That time again already, huh? Insane how time flies.

3Kaze

Is it me or the fire dog is stronger than the others? I could solo the Extreme+ Wind/Light dogs and can't even beat Extreme this time, his AOE seems much stronger.

Oh so it wasn't just me who felt that? whew.

I just completed a base for my Dark team and it just dies on the first ougi if an atk down debuff fails to land on the boss lol

Had to resort to a water main hand with my usual fire team to kill it :|

Falk

that puzzling face
I'm wrecking the boss.

I'm wrecking the boss.

I'm wrecking the boss.

Then I mess up and the boss ougis during Overdrive.

RIP Falk.

Top Bottom