• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

25ptj55tihox.png

Not cheating at all...totally normal.

Rigged outcome or something?
Did the top south and east guilds collude?

Dragner

Rigged outcome or something?
Did the top south and east guilds collude?

Probably. Theres also a bot that tracks points per hour. I mean, nobody would roll 600+ bucks on this shitty banner pre legfest and vote for the worst outcome if they dont know for sure they will be getting back almost 1.8k back in return.

Dante and Elmelaura with 10 draw ticket from a few weeks ago, Lady Grey on a single ticket pull. I'm OK with this. I've definitely had worse luck and I like collecting characters even if I don't end up using them. It's not like I'm a proper dedicated user or anything anyway :D

Gizuko

You should consider not going all out this legfest, Halloween's right around the corner!

Just keep in mind summer Zoey happened not too long ago lol

Seasonal characters aren't my thing. My goal is to get limited story characters anyway so I just used all my tickets and 6000 crystals.

48 pulls: Narmaya, Feena, Grani (dupe), and Earth Carby. I got quite a bit of moons, but this is the first time I've gotten no new Rs or SRs from a Legfest.

Funnily enough, my SSR rate is 3/48 which is 6.25%. It falls line with the advertised rate and close to the actual rate I've gotten from previous Legfests. So I'm not disappointed.

MicH

38 pulls total.

1 gold moon (Sara)
SSR Juliette (off a single pull)
SSR Andira
SSR Eugen

Got the last two from the same 10 pull. Quite possibly the best legfest for me. Andira was the character I wanted the most and Eugen is just icing on the cake. So happy!

Uthred

Congrats on the good pulls, I feel bad that like Falk I'm letting my monkey rot. Did 1 10 pull with that apology ticket I'd forgotten about. Got Naru (and the rest was entirely junk, not even a moon), who I really wanted so I'm chuffed with that and will leave it there. Of course, now I'm stuck wondering do I ticket Vira or Forte the next time a ST comes up? Dat dark indecision life.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
I'm not doing any pulls again. I haven't done any since the summer gala and at this point I think I'll just wait for the new year event.

waiting for Halloween to come

I learned I can just surprise ticket anyone new instead of trying to pull for them when they first come out if they aren't limited

Chaos17

New event has strong husbandos candidates, lol

Edit:
Mercutio and Tybalt are really cool, my fav is Tybalt, you can just see how much he loved Juliette. I would've liked him more with red hair

Rainy

Banned
I just used a 10 pull ticket I got from a beginner ticket and got no SSRs. Solo ticket, and my 90 yen pull got nothing either. Oh well.

I want Narmaya next on my dark team. I have Vampy, Lady Grey, and Dark Jeanne but Narmaya's design is pretty cool so..

Strimei

Used the 10 pull ticket as well, got Chat Noir and Bahamut.

I'm trying to put together a wind team but I have some decent water at this point I suppose, so maybe I'll put together one of those too.

ohlawd

You should consider not going all out this legfest, Halloween's right around the corner!

Just keep in mind summer Zoey happened not too long ago lol
what happens in seasonal events? it doesn't get any better than the current 6℅ rates, right?

sorry, new to this whole Granblue thing. I hate myself for playing and getting invested in the game lol. thanks, friend from school who will never see this.

I should be getting that beginners pack before this 6℅ thing stops on the 2nd. good time to use it now? getting Jeanne for the guaranteed pick cuz I pulled Amira before using a lone ticket

3Kaze

what happens in seasonal events? it doesn't get any better than the current 6℅ rates, right?

sorry, new to this whole Granblue thing. I hate myself for playing and getting invested in the game lol. thanks, friend from school who will never see this.

I should be getting that beginners pack before this 6℅ thing stops on the 2nd. good time to use it now? getting Jeanne for the guaranteed pick cuz I pulled Amira before using a lone ticket

There are limited characters during some periods (Halloween cog, Christmas Rosetta, Summer Vira etc.). Most of them are worse than their original counterpart though.

And yeah Jeanne is a good pick for starting. She also gets 5* soon.

ohlawd

There are limited characters during some periods (Halloween cog, Christmas Rosetta, Summer Vira etc.). Most of them are worse than their original counterpart though.

And yeah Jeanne is a good pick for starting. She also gets 5* soon.

thanks

and actually it hasn't been a month (forgot the actual time period). I keep reading conflicting info. when does the beginner draw stuff show up again - a month after account creation or the beginning of each month? guessing it's the former cuz I don't see shit on there and it's Oct 1 in Japanland

Gizuko

Although seasonal characters used to be slightly worse than their normal counterparts, as 3Kaze said, the last batch of summer characters can be used in a team, instead of being just skins:

Summer Naru (water) was used in HL battles after she was released (not sure if she still is) instead of Lancelot (who has a 5s uncap and was water's strongest attacker).
Summer Heles (light) wasn't shit, unlike fire Heles.
Summer Zoey (dark) broke last light GW.

If this trend continues, halloween characters could end up being useful as well.

Also, the big thing about seasonal characters is the fact that they usually aren't the same element as their original counterpart, so even if they are slightly worse there's still a chance of them being useful.

e:

Where can I get English news on stuff like this? I never know what updates are coming up.

http://grancypher.com/ - although https://www.reddit.com/r/granblue_en is also a good source.

Uthred

Also, the big thing about seasonal characters is the fact that they usually aren't the same element as their original counterpart, so even if they are slightly worse there's still a chance of them being useful.

Lies! The big thing is using their skin on their normal versions ;)

Yaari

thanks

and actually it hasn't been a month (forgot the actual time period). I keep reading conflicting info. when does the beginner draw stuff show up again - a month after account creation or the beginning of each month? guessing it's the former cuz I don't see shit on there and it's Oct 1 in Japanland

Yeah a month after creation. And its important to look at the kind of exclusive/limiteds available in your Starter Pick because even though you are going for Light, the option to actually pick limiteds with a starter ticket is one you should definitely consider.

Jeanne is good but you can get her with a Surprise Ticket eventually. If anything, those will likely come around soon too, I'm expecting it at the end of October.

That Start Ticket won't stop re-appearing each month if that is a little too much spending for you on the game btw. You can just grab it next month if you must.

But in any case, I'd look at what is available. Although I'm not sure if that is possible without actually buying it. Did you start during a legfest at all?

Falk

that puzzling face
You're about 800 times as likely from any hand of poker to get a 2 pair or 3 of a kind and win 10 higher/lower than to get a 5 of a kind and top out over 1.5M chips.

Top Bottom