• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

MicH

For the first time I'm a unsure of what to get. My original plan was to pick Petra, but since I just pulled Andira during legfest I'm not sure it's worth a ticket anymore. Already have Korwa and Birdman and working on Siete. Is it still worth picking up Petra? Or should I maybe pick up Gawain?

aitakute

AC4rDDC.jpg
My head hurts every time ST came out. Can't decide.
Waifu level: Julliet > Forte > Ferry
Useful level: Ferry > Julliet > Forte
Urgh...

Dragner

Julliet is pretty damn good you cant go wrong with her. And it covers your waifu and powerlevel requirements.

Also apparently Jeanne 5* uncap is live, at least the fate quest is ingame already.

Her skills are.

New passive that gives a chance of reducing her cooldowns when she is hit. Her def down reduces now also the attack and stacks with mist and the rage now increases more atk the higher your HP is.

And her ougi also increases light atk just like DJeanne does.

Yep, pretty broken.

Ultimadrago

Is that Cinderella Girls Miria on the front page? I didn't know we were going to have another idolmaster event. Is it a brand-new one or a repeat?

Julliet is pretty damn good you cant go wrong with her. And it covers your waifu and powerlevel requirements.

Also apparently Jeanne 5* uncap is live, at least the fate quest is ingame already.

Her skills are.

New passive that gives a chance of reducing her cooldowns when she is hit. Her def down reduces now also the attack and stacks with mist and the rage now increases more atk the higher your HP is.

And her ougi also increases light atk just like DJeanne does.

Yep, pretty broken.

small correction: her rage doesn't give her the stamina buff but her self triple attack buff does

basically she's great with solo-ing, since you don't need to bring arrow rain anymore and her ougi now combos nicely with her triple attack buff

Rainy

Banned
So the characters I've been using lately have been Vampy, Dark Jeanne, and either Lady Grey or Yoda as my last person.

I kind of wanted Narmaya for a while since she seems cool and well her design is awesome. Wouldn't be a bad choice for my surprise ticket would it?

Is there a list of the quests you need rare weapons from with the English names of the quests on them?

The GBF Data spreadsheet has them listed under the GW Character tab

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ygJ1YvgBVCPsuz02XH-6CkqA5lTXVFrwnlnomoa-Db0/htmlview

Farming Medusa is the more probable way of getting the anima. The Order Grande will drop a gold anima for any of the 6 summon fights that you need, but that's a lot less likely to happen and you getting the right one.

Felessan

Yep, pretty broken.
She becomes even better at what she already was very good at - solo play. In raids there better choices now.
And with Julliet out it even harder to justify her spot.

Dragner

She becomes even better at what she already was very good at - solo play. In raids there better choices now.
And with Julliet out it even harder to justify her spot.

I wont dismiss Jeanne as pure dps right now. We still have to see the actual numbers but on paper she has triple attack with + attack based on % health built in +holy damage on ougi and built in rage and cooldown cut on damage taken. Yeah Juliet may be better in raids but i dont think is that much better while Jeanne gains a lot of dps while still being the queen of solo play.

ohlawd

Tweyen, one of the guild war characters. Might want to put a quote tag around your image so it isn't so large.

nah it's ok. I can see the waifus better

that reminds me. who should I pick next for Light? I'm only early game tho. I got Jeanne and Amira.

Falk

that puzzling face
Amira/Jeanne/Ferry is a solid core that, when not a lineup on its own, is 2/3 usable in many common setups.

Felessan

I wont dismiss Jeanne as pure dps right now. We still have to see the actual numbers but on paper she has triple attack with + attack based on % health built in +holy damage on ougi and built in rage and cooldown cut on damage taken. Yeah Juliet may be better in raids but i dont think is that much better while Jeanne gains a lot of dps while still being the queen of solo play.
We sill see how it'll play out. I will still use her as I have no Amira/Juliet. She got her 9.5 (SS) rank, so she ain't bad.
The other problem with Jeanne is that she has rather weak synergy to other light top picks - Ferry/Amira/Tweyen(Sorn) or Ferry/Amira/Juliet much better support each other than Jeanne in raids environment

that reminds me. who should I pick next for Light? I'm only early game tho. I got Jeanne and Amira.
Ferry is a safe choice

how do i ticket the best wind SSR

what am i doing?

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!

Well, birdman/Siete for those DEEPs. Feena fits this bill too but can be a bit streaky on her passive if you are not into that.

Petra and Korwa for support. Korwa for the longer, grindy-er fights, since it takes a bit to get her going. Petra can help with lite healing, damage buffs and an illusion.

Gawain has a team damage cut and a big anti earth guy. If you want to really hate on earth fights, you can take him to help tank a bit harder against big hits.

Metera brings some damage and status to your team. Great if you need to fill in some gaps in the team while not losing out on too much damage.

Ferry provides some sick ass buffs and extra damage if you can set her up. You'll need to clear the 'short' debuff so your characters aren't handicapped after you unleash Ferry.

You can work on Song as a Guild Wars character for status ailing and AoE damaging. Careful in HL fights where enemies build resistances so inflicting them all may not be the best at all times. Her AoE auto attacks were great in DO(HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAripDO)

Sophia will sit in the wings and revive a lost front member if you pick her up. She'll mainly wait in the sidelines the whole time in hopes of a turnabout. Maybe not ticket material if you're looking to finish the front/core team.

Juliet is a fine choice as well, that extra damage ain't no joke and giving barrier/regen is pretty nice as well.

Dragner

Korwa is the best pick for a wind SSR. She is so good you can slot her perfectly on any element and will always outperform as long as the fight drags out a bit since she needs some time to get going. But once she starts you will see the results.

Ultimadrago

I just saw the Im@s that will be up for the upcoming event and none of them are the ones I really wanted :( I'll still go for Miria and Sachiko if they aren't locked behind extra gacha apps.

ohlawd

thanks a lot, guys. Ferry it is. 100% sure now there won't be any LE characters when I get my SD

I'm also on my way to 30k pendants from the Beast event. Are any of the weapons worth it for me?

I just saw the Im@s that will be up for the upcoming event and none of them are the ones I really wanted :( I'll still go for Miria and Sachiko if they aren't locked behind extra gacha apps.

Here's a guide to the rerun event that'll happen at the same time as the new event

Only Uzuki and Airi are stuck behind playing Cinderella Girls. Miria will probably be loyalty or trade items for since there's only two new girls this time and Sachiko is trade items for.

And here's a guide if you want to get the Cinderella Girls stuff (i'm so sorry if you have to)

Dragner

I wont spend a single minute playing an Idolmaster game since I dont play games I dont like. If I miss event stuff so be it. Only hope future events wont force me to play waifu games I dont enjoy.

Ultimadrago

Gizuko

I hate Macula HL. It's going to take forever to 4* my daggers at this rate :/

By the way, is Ogre a thing for Celeste claw-heavy builds? Or does dark rely heavily on a healer?
I was building dark Nirvana but Ogre's class weapon seems pretty fun when combined with a fist grid - my grid is far from done, but I'm really curious, since I do have summer Zoey.

Chaos17

I wont spend a single minute playing an Idolmaster game since I dont play games I dont like. If I miss event stuff so be it. Only hope future events wont force me to play waifu games I dont enjoy.

That one is easy compared to other collab games. You litteraly just have to spam buttom of story, lol and there is a well explained guide (above). Other Collap games were a pain, imo.

pariah164

Okay so. I got a new phone and lost Granblue Fantasy as a result. I redownloaded the app, but I can't remember my account. I still have it in the Chrome app, so I'm playing it that way... How can I find my account so I can add it to my phone?

Falk

that puzzling face

I'm having Tales grind flashbacks.

Haven't actually even levelled Milla.

TUSR

Banned
Okay so. I got a new phone and lost Granblue Fantasy as a result. I redownloaded the app, but I can't remember my account. I still have it in the Chrome app, so I'm playing it that way... How can I find my account so I can add it to my phone?

Do you have a random gmail account that gets nightly Granblue email spam?

Find that one.

pariah164

Only use one Gmail account, did a search for Granblue and nothing popped up.

Now I'm getting a network error in Chrome. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Someone doesn't want me to play.

Is there a way I can tell if I'm linked to that idol game with my Granblue account?

I downloaded the apk on my phone, and it's using the same name as I have in granblue, but I've been tapping the story for about an hour, and I can't seem to collect the reward for clearing the tutorial from the pinboard mission in granblue.

NeonZ

Is there a way I can tell if I'm linked to that idol game with my Granblue account?

I downloaded the apk on my phone, and it's using the same name as I have in granblue, but I've been tapping the story for about an hour, and I can't seem to collect the reward for clearing the tutorial from the pinboard mission in granblue.

I don't think the event has started yet.

pariah164

Well. I keep getting an error when I try to play via Chrome, and since I can't find my account, I guess I'll cut my losses and start over. Depressing, but eh.

Top Bottom