• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

ohlawd

I think I started a week before those days where certain elements were getting boosts in rates. I didn't start until after September for sure. I pulled Amira and Altair when it was wind day >_>

k I got it. start dash should be used for limited characters cuz the pool is dependent on account creation but surprise tickets are based on the current pools. I'll always have an opportunity for Jeanne by using STs. but yeah I can't check what I can pull using SD. I don't remember any limited characters going on so I'm guessing my ST and SD pools are the same. just gotta wait until my SD promotion comes back I suppose

Still sad about the massive fail on my draws yesterday. I think that was probably the most I've drawn on a single legfest, and absolutely nothing to show for it.

ohlawd

63 rolls this fes and no ssr. Got the bald cat priest 9 times. I hate him. I want my Ishihara Kaori goodness

same, I want Juliet so bad :(

I used my crystals for the 10-shard thing. pulled another SSR water in Charlotta. the fuck, I think the game wants me to go water since light (from what I've read EVERYWHERE) is a pita to start with

agniiiiiiii.png

I did it! I got agni! My first and last star gacha.

Chaos17

I hope there will be a season 3 of the event because the way it ended was really painfull for all parties. Juliette rebuilding the kingdom and may marry by default Paris (who really grew has a char, became my fav with Thybalt). Romeo kinda self destruct himself and his clan since he knew his clan was corrupted but had no one to help him clean them (read manga Kingdom, the king was similar situation but got in the end allies so he avoided that path). I don't accept what Romeo did but his only allies were Capulets and heck Montagues would have hated him to ally himself with them after the mass murderers.

It was really too tragic, season 1 was cliché but normal, season 2 is painfull to witness that tragedy. I mean litteraly, Romeo transformed into a kind of suicide bomber >.>
I guess, I don't want Paris to marry Juliette just because he is the only one around, Juliette may never love him deeply as much as she loved Romeo and Paris dserve his own wafu! (lol)

Pics_nao

Oh shit. Jeanne is getting a 5* this month? Fuck yeah. Now if only Chev would give me some good drops. Or can can get super fucking lucky and roll Lucifer (lol)

ohlawd

it's entirely possible at least one person here caught that error or read it somewhere and could have posted about it >_>

but nope

Dragner

So for a new wind memelord. Theres a weapon I should aim or is worth it from the celestial beasts event?. Ive seen theres a bunch but idk what is good from there.

Grzi

So for a new wind memelord. Theres a weapon I should aim or is worth it from the celestial beasts event?. Ive seen theres a bunch but idk what is good from there.

The spear.
I mean, you play wind, I guess it makes sense to aim for the wind weapon right?

Dragner

The spear.
I mean, you play wind, I guess it makes sense to aim for the wind weapon right?

Yeah I suppose, but there was also a wind sword and a wind harp and maybe another off element was more useful idk. The guide I was looking dont say what the weapons do or what stats they have.

You want the spear for wind. Katana for fire. Axe for Water.

You'll also need one of the seals of the same element to unlock the 4th star on the weapon. And weapon stones that you can get by reducing a weapon of the same type.

Because once you get the 4th start on the weapon you can upgrade it to lvl 101. That should change the skill type on it, and let you level up the damage skill to lvl 15.

Pics_nao

Tried rolling for Laguna or Nemone today. Instead all I got was my 2nd Clarisse dupe and a characterless SR. I hate the gacha so fucking much.

Gizuko

Apollo just gave me an Artemis copy, but it's a "normal" one. I thought summon raids (non-HL) dropped the "Ancient" version of their weapon, instead of the normal one.

Do ancient weapons drop in HL or are they Siero-exclusive now?

omlet

Apollo just gave me an Artemis copy, but it's a "normal" one. I thought summon raids (non-HL) dropped the "Ancient" version of their weapon, instead of the normal one.

Do ancient weapons drop in HL or are they Siero-exclusive now?

They drop both. I have 1 of each version of Cortana that I got as drops from Olivia raid.

Top Bottom