• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

I think if you have an android phone you can just buy them through google play. I don't, so I use bluestacks and buy them through there.

Forgive me for the dumb question, but how secure is this method of buying through an emulator? I want to use google play to buy because apple's set transaction amounts are silly (4200yen, why?), but I don't have an android device on hand to do so.

Falk

that puzzling face
c6NBxUf.jpg

is that halloween vira

Rainy

Banned
Just used a random single ticket I had and actually drew an SSR. Petra! She's actually the second wind SSR I have, Metera being the other.

Is Petra good? Maybe I should give some thought into building a wind team.

Forgive me for the dumb question, but how secure is this method of buying through an emulator? I want to use google play to buy because apple's set transaction amounts are silly (4200yen, why?), but I don't have an android device on hand to do so.

I've done it multiple times without problems!

Just used a random single ticket I had and actually drew an SSR. Petra! She's actually the second wind SSR I have, Metera being the other.

Is Petra good? Maybe I should give some thought into building a wind team.

Yes she is good, not quite as top tier as she used to be but still a great character.

Uthred

Just can't decide whether to pull the trigger on this Surprise Ticket, suppose I have another thirteen or fourteen hours to vacillate over it. I'm a little unclear about how the game changes when you get to HL, what would your "standard daily tasks" be? It seems that you need at least two teams, one for solo play (Is this story stuff or soling HL magnas?) and one for MVP rushing?

From what I can gather the standard HL dark teams are Vampy/DJ/Vira for solo and Vampy/DJ/Six for MVP? (Assuming you dont have Summer Zoe, and you can replace the DJ+Vira pairing with Naru+Forte if you're using the Bahamut Axe?)

Syntsui

This game looks interesting, any info on an actual release outside Japan? I know I can play it in english already, but I want a legit option in my country's Play Store.

This game looks interesting, any info on an actual release outside Japan? I know I can play it in english already, but I want a legit option in my country's Play Store.

Never ever, forever. It's the best work around they have to all the collabs they have that are a part of the game. An added benefit, if they ever want to just stop supporting English, they don't have to drop all the current English players, just the team and the players are free to keep playing/paying.

I've done it multiple times without problems!

Thanks for the assurance, although I already went ahead to borrow my friend's tablet for that. Ticketed Djeanne to complete my frontline dark team with Vira+Vampy and I'm loving how much damage she's already doing even at the low levels.

Now I just need those Celeste Axes to drop, dang it.

Kohak

Neo Member
Hey guys where do I start if i want to start playing with the English translation?

Do people primarily play with their web browser or cellphones?

You can just use the web browser version and set it to english there. If it ever somehow reverts to Japanese, settings houses the language options.

Personally, l prefer the web browser, mobile only when outside and whatnot.

Chaos17

Hey guys where do I start if i want to start playing with the English translation?

Do people primarily play with their web browser or cellphones?

Hi,
Webrower even on cellphone respond better than downloading the apk for me. Here the link: http://game.granbluefantasy.jp/
Also that mean you never have to download anything with webrowser version.

You can choose the language right away.
Here's a guide how to register (yeah they didn't officialy translated that part)
https://www.reddit.com/r/Granblue_e...to_register_a_granblue_fantasy_account_using/

3Kaze

Cool, I can already get all the deresute girls since I played the game before.
Then I learnt about the insane requirements to unlock Ranko.

Strimei

Yay, one free premium draw a day time~

I had great luck joining up right when the summer event was happening, and it really helped me flesh out my team (got ssr Sara from it), so I have high hopes.

edit: And I get that new girl Jessica on my first draw.

Hi,
Webrower even on cellphone respond better than downloading the apk for me. Here the link: http://game.granbluefantasy.jp/
Also that mean you never have to download anything with webrowser version.

You can choose the language right away.
Here's a guide how to register (yeah they didn't officialy translated that part)
https://www.reddit.com/r/Granblue_e...to_register_a_granblue_fantasy_account_using/

If I use the first link on Chrome it lets me get started playing without having to register? I'm like in the tutorial battle right now cause you're too leave the village. Is this normal?

Edit: Okay after going to the first town and recruiting a new member the game forces you to register to continue so I did that google translate. I assume its all gravy from here.

Thanks a lot! I love the art and the game looks and feels like high quality.

I shouldn't be but somehow I'm glad I trudged through im@s last winter, at least I was able to nab Anastasia immediately without having to reopen that damned app. And now for a whole bunch of fun event related grinding with Miria for loyalty /snore

Djeanne is hilarious, so glad I ticketed her. 4 consecutive turns of 1-hp ougi during the last 5% of proto-baha raid.

Haul for the first day of magnafest, one dark spear, and one horn to finally make my first baha weapon. This is a good start.

Chaos17

If I use the first link on Chrome it lets me get started playing without having to register? I'm like in the tutorial battle right now cause you're too leave the village. Is this normal?

Edit: Okay after going to the first town and recruiting a new member the game forces you to register to continue so I did that google translate. I assume its all gravy from here.

Thanks a lot! I love the art and the game looks and feels like high quality.

Weird, it always asked me right away to register when I try to make alt account but glad you were able to make it.

If you want to participate in the actual event of Idol masters to get 4-5 free SR characters, please check these links:
- https://www.reddit.com/r/Granblue_en/comments/57fzqk/translation_for_the_new_ims_tiein_missions/
- http://gbf-english.proboards.com/thread/859/cinderella-fantasy-phone-game-characters
The goal is pretty simple, level up in Idol master game by spamming story button until lvl 40 like the second link is telling you.

How do you grind loyalty esayly ?
As a new comer, just doing the story of GBF will rise their loyalty fast in general.

Rainy

Banned
Is the im@s story still untranslated for everyone else?

edit: i think im just confused on what this event is in general lmao

3Kaze

I launched Starlight Stage and see Vyrn in every player's room.
Then I see that Kimi to Boku no Mirai is a playable song lol. It's super weird for im@s.

Is the im@s story still untranslated for everyone else?

edit: i think im just confused on what this event is in general lmao

The rerun event is translated but the new one isn't.

Top Bottom