• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

Jindrael

Banned
Congrats on the win! Very pleased with everyone's performance and communication. Finally we were at our best.

Round 4 should be even better than the last one as our opponent for this round isn't as tough, but we still need everyone to do their part. Either by killing EX+ or hosting for others!

For this round, i need everyone to do 20m points per person. Again, if you have any issues or problems, please communicate it to me on Discord, or to our FOs. Let's win this round too!

Thank god I'm not in this crew .... damn it, I am, where did I go wrong?!?!

Sure boss 20m coming right up!

ohlawd

fuck's sake

pulled Halloween Cagliostro with the free draw. I haven't gotten a single worthwhile drop from Chev after 234345x raids since the last time I whined which was like 3 days ago >_>

ohlawd

Are you seriously going light for your first pool?

That way lies madness.
I know breh, my friend and the rest of the internet said the same thing like a month ago

srsly tho it wasn't gonna be like this

I used my two premium tickets when wind character rates were up. I was hoping for Korwa because friend is all "yo go wind, easy to start with". pulled Amira and Altair. friend said I pulled some good characters for light and water. I checked myself and fell in this deep rabbit hole where I found light was the only element in which the most viable characters were chicks and they were all nice to look at

So yeah solely in it for the waifus. I bitch and whine often but I'm actually super patient. I don't mind not seeing a significant increase in power for a year or sumthin'. I mean, I know full well I can switch to any of the colored elements like water (I got Altair, Charlotta, and Yngwie already) and have a much easier time but ehhhh still don't wanna. it's ok that's the last time I'll complain about having shit luck. par for the course in building light.

here's what I got so far

granbluehuzzo.png

granblue2l4xtz.png

Nirran

So are the double rates only for the Halloween characters currently? The message on the draw page is confusing. I checked the draw pulls and it looked so. It's been awhile since I've played the game so I forget when Legfest tends to run.

Ultimadrago

Big gratz!

damn, did you start the sarasa grind right after Octo?

I need to step it up it seems, still a few days away from Octo, can't call myself a true Dirtlord like that!

Thanks! I wasn't even working towards her for the most part. One day, I randomly thought "How close am I to another GW character that I totally won't work towards?...Oh crap, that close." and I wrapped it up from there. lol

Glad I did too. Threo's cute, loud personality is a nice balance to the stern, even-headed Octo as far as Eternals go!

It's great that you're so close to getting Octo. I've had fun using his Ougi shenanigans with DJ and Eugen.

Chaos17

Desperate last 1x10 pull that I was able to do thanks to the betting with guild wars. My first time getting so much luck at one, I can faint hapily until next legfest.

I don't know if they're good, I'm just happy to have been lucky, lol

Ultimadrago

Desperate last 1x10 pull that I was able to do thanks to the betting with guild wars. My first time getting so much luck at one, I can faint hapily until next legfest.

I don't know if they're good, I'm just happy to have been lucky, lol

Grats on the pull! I never get 2 SSRs in a pull :(

When I started off playing, I used Lady Grey a lot. She eventually fell off-element, but she was solid. I believe she's still an decent unit for Dark? Last I heard?

The summon stone made the 120mln I dropped in GW worth it and winning two rounds too, but I felt kind of slapped in the face when I used the draw tickets (summon and character) and ended up with worthless stuff :( Oh well.

I do have 8 copies of the GW bow.

captainpat

God, I don't even want to add up how much money I've put in this game. I'm gonna stop spending money after this legfest. It's so unnecessary at this point.

Gizuko

If you ever play Earth and manage to get her real Earth version, you can use the outfit for that!

She was the only SSR I got while rerolling way back when! Earth team probably won't happen soon though, I farmed the fire axe this time around so I'd be off to a bad start.

Someday though, really want to use her at some point.

Verelios

I blew everything and only have SSR Sara to show for it (Earth is my weakest element so...), what was the lesson here?

Obviously that I haven't rolled hard enough. Next legfes, I'm doing 5 10 pulls, hahahahs

OceanBlue

Wanted to start GW grinding this time but I only got two GW bows. I guess I need to wait until next time to get Song.

Back to grinding Chevs :(.

Chaos17

Grats on the pull! I never get 2 SSRs in a pull :(

When I started off playing, I used Lady Grey a lot. She eventually fell off-element, but she was solid. I believe she's still an decent unit for Dark? Last I heard?

Thanks!
I will see how she will do with my summer Zooey but it seems she has 0 skills that do more damages when low HP.
Rosamina will be my first SSR light, I'm pretty surprised she is light since her skills sound so dark, lol
Water elf is actualy my first water healer so I'm happy to have pulled her.

Wanted to start GW grinding this time but I only got two GW bows. I guess I need to wait until next time to get Song.

Back to grinding Chevs :(.
It has been 2 GW that game gave me nothing :(

Falk

that puzzling face
Do you have the mats to actually upgrade the GW weapon though? I mean the drawboxes kick it off but everything else is grindable through till next GW if you want to get started.

As long as you know how to make and maintain a concise list of all mats needed so you aren't spinning wheels uselessly.

Ultimadrago

Do you have the mats to actually upgrade the GW weapon though? I mean the drawboxes kick it off but everything else is grindable through till next GW if you want to get started.

As long as you know how to make and maintain a concise list of all mats needed so you aren't spinning wheels uselessly.

Yep. 1/2 AP Main Story are almost gone for now, but keep an eye for them in the future (or Half AP Special Quests) if you want to get a more AP-efficient leg up on it. In any case, I'd recommend working on it before you get all four weapons or even a Hiirokane depending on how much you care for one.

I also didn't notice you've quietly had Sarasa what's likely been ages now, Falk. And here I am making a hoopla! Everyone nabs the Eternal Cake.

http://granbluefantasy.jp/sp/pages/?p=10314
Producer changed today. Haruta is gone, Kimura is back.

What does this mean?

OceanBlue

True I most likely don't have close to what I need. Are GWs common? I've never paid attention to them before.

Dragner

So legfest is over. 3 Tiamat guns was the total I got. Dissapointing but could be worse...it was only one before yesterday when I flipped my last 2. On the brightside outside of my atrocious legfest (1/56 to go with my 2/53 last time) and my bad magnafest. I finally beat chapter 63 so I can use my Black Knight. yay.

So legfest is over. 3 Tiamat guns was the total I got. Dissapointing but could be worse...it was only one before yesterday when I flipped my last 2. On the brightside outside of my atrocious legfest (1/56 to go with my 2/53 last time) and my bad magnafest. I finally beat chapter 63 so I can use my Black Knight. yay.

I thought it was good to me somedays. Was able to get three luminiera omega swords, five more luminiers omegs selfies, two harps, an ax, and three more guns.

Top Bottom