• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

Ultimadrago

w75Qsry.png

I knew Ladiva would make for good idol material.

NeonZ

I actually wish the Idolmaster event had more angsty scenes, like the one where Rin wonders if there's any value to singing in a world where people have to fight for their lives. There are way too many "hey, this is just a toy, right, even though he's clearly moving and talking by himself!" moments in the Fate quests and the actual event scenes.

Pachael

I launched Starlight Stage and see Vyrn in every player's room.
Then I see that Kimi to Boku no Mirai is a playable song lol. It's super weird for im@s.

And here I thought the collab was with Starlight Stage so I've been spending too much time on it.

Wtf I got Halloween Charlotta with my free daily pull what do I do with this

There's going to be new Halloween characters in a few hours that will make me wish I waited to use my pull

I'm pretty sure that's not how it actually works

Chaos17

Phew finaly got her.I should've started to farm since day one of event so I wouldn't have to rush the last few days and so far no luck with prenium draws. I want so bad those halloween characters but I must resist to spend my crystals, hnnng >_<

b5a9981466.png

Now, I only have to farm for the fire axe of the event~

Gizuko

Farming Celeste is the worst grind I have begun in this game so far.

I have been doing 20 Celeste raids a day (+ hosting my own) since magfest started and I have 3 selfies to show for it. I really wanted to put Zoey to use, but I might just soehorn her into my wind team/use renown to buy claws and only claws - I won't be buying anymore Levi daggers in a good while anyway.

I have been doing 20 Celeste raids a day (+ hosting my own) since magfest started and I have 3 selfies to show for it. I really wanted to put Zoey to use, but I might just soehorn her into my wind team/use renown to buy claws and only claws - I won't be buying anymore Levi daggers in a good while anyway.

I'm in a similar boat. I've had Summer Zooey for months, but can't use her due to a bad dark grid and unfavorable drops. You pretty much need to spend renown for claws when possible if you want a steady grid progression.

ohlawd

so I've been leeching and hosting my own Magnas for a while now

does White Rabbit do jack shit for me in chest drops or improved SSR rates or what?

3Kaze

Yep, playing dark is suffering. I got like 7 selfies these past two days, and 2 axes since the beginning of magnafest. Never got a single claw since I started playing lol (currently rank 95).

so I've been leeching and hosting my own Magnas for a while now

does White Rabbit do jack shit for me in chest drops or improved SSR rates or what?

The Treasure Hunt skills improve the quantity of drops, not the quality (it still means more chance to get a SSR drop though). Dunno about the rabbit's passive skill but a 15% boost to 1~5% drop rate is nothing either way.

Uthred

Weird, saw a celeste axe show up in the rewards as I was churning through pending battles, but cant find the axe in my inventory, stash or rewards tab. Next level trolling from Celeste.

Guild wars in a few hours, all members of GAFCypher have to pull in a minimum of 15 million honors!

Also please be on discord for the event.

NeonZ

I managed to get Sachiko a few minute ago, right before the ending of the event. I still can't believe I did it. I had already given up, but ran into a rare encounter once, and managed to beat it without losing anyone, so I decided to finish it and get her. A couple of days ago I couldn't even finish the black pina quest without using two elixirs.

I still had to use one every time in this final run... and this was after wasting 3000 crystals with the 10 draw, which gave me basically only R weapons and a fairly useless SR summon. I had to go back and get more crystals before actually buying elixir for the mission... Pretty tense, but I guess it was satisfying in the end.

Falk

that puzzling face
but a 15% boost to 1~5% drop rate is nothing either way.

A 15% boost means a 15% boost, completely independent of base rate. It doesn't matter if it boosts 50% -> 57.5% or 0.01 -> 0.0115%, you're still going to average 23 drops in the time it would have taken you 20 drops.

A closer-to-zero base drop rate just means you'd need a larger sample size for the average to become meaningful. But hey, it's a magna grind.

Chaos17

Couldn't get the third sample of my axe, I'm just burning out so ealy after 4-5 hours of GBF then I don't want to see it anymore for the day >.> Oh well, next year, I will get it I guess.

Ultimadrago

halloweencagliostroplb6jc8.png

I managed to get Sachiko a few minute ago, right before the ending of the event. I still can't believe I did it. I had already given up, but ran into a rare encounter once, and managed to beat it without losing anyone, so I decided to finish it and get her. A couple of days ago I couldn't even finish the black pina quest without using two elixirs.

I still had to use one every time in this final run... and this was after wasting 3000 crystals with the 10 draw, which gave me basically only R weapons and a fairly useless SR summon. I had to go back and get more crystals before actually buying elixir for the mission... Pretty tense, but I guess it was satisfying in the end.

Congrats!

Pics_nao

Spent my 10 draw ticket.
It's an SSR.
Not one but TWO Oceanus in the same fucking pull

Spend $30 buck for a 10 pull
3 bronze moons

Spend 3k crystals
Halloween Beatrix and Ange

I mean, I finally have Beatrix and Ange is pretty cute but what the fuck man? Now I only have 3k crystals and 10 single pulls for legfest.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I've gotten more worthwhile shit this Magfes and I've used less beads and hostings. I've gotten a total of 3 selfies, 2 axes, 2 fists, 2 spears, 1 harp.

last magfes I got like 5 selfies, 1 axe, 1 fist, 5 spears, 3 harps.

This is celeste btw.

captainpat

Been grinding Athena raids for rainbow prisms for my gw weapon. I've done at least 100 of them so far and only have one sword to show for it.

I also need to figure out how I'm gonna get blue crystals at a faster rate. I've got 10 but need 30.

Top Bottom