• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

Ultimadrago

Been grinding Athena raids for rainbow prisms for my gw weapon. I've done at least 100 of them so far and only have one sword to show for it.

I also need to figure out how I'm gonna get blue crystals at a faster rate. I've got 10 but need 30.

Grande Raids commonly drop Sky Blue Crystals.

Verelios

So I slept on the Idol event until 6 hours to go, sped through Rin's and, uh, whatever's loyalty for 2 hours to 60%, hopped onto Im@s Cinderella and fumbled my way to lvl 20, came back with an hour left to go and got them to 99%, last event stalls, waits, finishes it at 4:01, somehow Rin's didn't register (now I freaking know about how anal the time limit is) but the fire girl goes past 100%. Why!?

You won this round GrandBlue. You freaking won this round

Been grinding Athena raids for rainbow prisms for my gw weapon. I've done at least 100 of them so far and only have one sword to show for it.

I also need to figure out how I'm gonna get blue crystals at a faster rate. I've got 10 but need 30.

That's a normal progression. It took me 1200~1300 Athena raids to get everything i wanted.

Gizuko

I read a few days ago that there's this rumour going around about an enmity nerf - is there any chance this is true? Did HRT ever say anything about it?

I remember a granblues episode where he stated he knew about wind being stronger than the other 3 elements, and that they'd look into it, but dark and earth would be affected by an enmity nerf as well so it shouldn't be related (I hope).

It made me hesitant to buy my monthly claws though (I have summer Heles, so I'm tempted to just get chev weps).

I read a few days ago that there's this rumour going around about an enmity nerf - is there any chance this is true? Did HRT ever say anything about it?

I remember a granblues episode where he stated he knew about wind being stronger than the other 3 elements, and that they'd look into it, but dark and earth would be affected by an enmity nerf as well so it shouldn't be related (I hope).

It made me hesitant to buy my monthly claws though (I have summer Heles, so I'm tempted to just get chev weps).

It's just some dumb 4chan rumor.

As for the balance comment, don't read too much into it as well, Fire got crapped on, Water had the best treatment, Earth received decent support. New Wind SSR -- Lecia, is pretty powerful and there's a wind bonito coming out this legfes which will likely have an easy restriction than the ones so far, so i expect Wind to still perform pretty well.

Gizuko

As for the balance comment, don't read too much into it as well, Fire got crapped on, Water had the best treatment, Earth received decent support. New Wind SSR -- Lecia, is pretty powerful and there's a wind bonito coming out this legfes which will likely have an easy restriction than the ones so far, so i expect Wind to still perform pretty well.

I was secretly hoping they would keep trying to balance things (I'm still in shock after the last summon raid-weapons update), hence why I thought the could be related. Guess I'll just get my claws for now.

Thank you!

Verelios

1. Oh...fuck me
2. Oh...double fuck me

The balance that was talked about hasn't happened yet and we have no clue what it could even be. It was planned for Oct./Nov and I have a feeling it it's not happening in October.

And don't feel so bad about fire, I'm sure they'll give everyone some crystals as thanks for alpha testing their 4th element idea soon.

Ultimadrago

Do you have to be pretty strong to do hard co-op?

Hard is rather easy still. If you've been leeching up to this point, the required fellow co-op members should be able to make quick work of the stages even if you can't. If you haven't been leeching much then most should still be rather straightforward though some may throw you for a loop with a very fresh team.

ohlawd

this half AP/EP event has been totally shit to me. still got a few days for it to redeem itself tho. been hosting my 3 Chev Omegas and at least 30 leeches every day.

I got 4 harps, 2 axes, and a billion summons. bought my first and only gun. I'll have enough pendants for a second when it's next week since I'm at 4500 and I'm capped at 3000.

Jindrael

Banned

Are you doing this on purpose? SUPPORT?
You can really hit the point where it hurts the most!

Typical Seven!

Any member of GAFCypher that's usually here instead of discord, once again please try to be active there and communicate during this event.

Also, please post your screen shots on discord to me, or pm me here. I want to evaluate who's performed and who hasn't and how much a person is short by. This is to evaluate how well we can do.

Lastly, if anyone needs help clearing EX+ boss then don't be afraid and ask, we will set you in pairs to help clear it.

Crystalia? Souval? Mh, is the next event going to introduce new races, I wonder... Or maybe it's just for the event. I don't even know, this might be a rerun. Exciting!

Any member of GAFCypher that's usually here instead of discord, once again please try to be active there and communicate during this event.

Also, please post your screen shots on discord to me, or pm me here. I want to evaluate who's performed and who hasn't and how much a person is short by. This is to evaluate how well we can do.

Lastly, if anyone needs help clearing EX+ boss then don't be afraid and ask, we will set you in pairs to help clear it.

Crack that whip!

Haha but I actually like hearing about how all of the GAFCypher people are doing for these events, since I'm not close to participating in one myself.

chrono01

Sorry, I just learned that (being a member) I was supposed to post screenshots of my honor earned to the Google Doc (or, common practice, in Discord chat). Here I thought people were just bragging, lol. Apologies again, I'll be sure to do that from this match onward!

As for EX+, I'm not quite at that level yet, but I'm planning on farming a bunch of mea-, er candles today, and then hosting a bunch of EX+ later this evening. It should be glorious.

I put Drusilla in my pendant farming party, and holy crap that is not cool Granblue. That is just a small child terrified for her life because she is facing deadly monsters that want to eat her. She should not be forced into combat!

Liseda

I put Drusilla in my pendant farming party, and holy crap that is not cool Granblue. That is just a small child terrified for her life because she is facing deadly monsters that want to eat her. She should not be forced into combat!
That shivering pose she does in battle too... ;-;

Chaos17

Made 2x 10 pulls got these.

Cv2aTeMVIAM9iIj.jpg
Cv2bYVaVUAIecfD.jpg
Cv2a-avUAAAShPp.jpg

I guess, it's better than nothing.

Uthred

Used the "free" 10-pull from my last surprise ticket, got Lich and Halloween Eustace

pWn0snZ.jpg

Is H-Eustace any good? Dont really understand what the "Raises" and "Lowers" stuff on his abilities does

Our next opponents are winnable, but they will give us a run for our money. I want need every member to contribute at least 30 million per head. Of course, if you cannot solo the EX+ boss, post on discord to form pairs to help clear it. If you can get more than 30 million, that's even better!

Another important message, please reply to me if you can participate for today's round or not, as this is crucial.

Please, pleaaaaase use discord and communicate with us. I will prune members who barely communicate after this GW as we are often held back by members who don't speak up or communicate their issues.

Gizuko

Is halloween cog still worth using in the long run? I know she is one of the few healers dark has, but isn't it better to just use T4 Cleric? Or is T4 mage (and maybe even the future T4 Ogre) better for dark?

I was going to build dark Nirvana (and probably will anyway), but I'm not keeping up with the endgame meta/trends.

Liseda

Is halloween cog still worth using in the long run? I know she is one of the few healers dark has, but isn't it better to just use T4 Cleric? Or is T4 mage (and maybe even the future T4 Ogre) better for dark?

I was going to build dark Nirvana (and probably will anyway), but I'm not keeping up with the endgame meta/trends.
No, halloween cog isn't worth it in the end imo.

Sage w/ Nirvana is pretty boss.

MiTYH

Hey all. So, I've been away from this game for... a while. Probably 3-4 months I think? ANd even then I was starting to fall off of it. Want to try to get back in, but I'm at a loss on where I should be focusing my efforts. Here are my high ranking SSRs and weapons/summons, if anyone can give it a once over (Actually just used a free summon and ticket I had, got SSRs Cagliostro (Dark) and Carmelina (Wind), so that's nifty. I think Wind is my best element right now).

And obviously, if it's worth it to pull right now. I'm only at 1700 crystals so I can't hit the multipull this month, bt I'll keep doing the free ones. Just.. overwhelmed with everything to do!

EDIT: Also, just hit Level 61. So, I'm probably underleveled in that area as well

Strimei

Was hoping for Halloween Ferry, got Halloween Cagliostro instead. Ah well.

Also got some weird bandaged up soldier dude, Romeo, and Theresa.

Felessan

Hey all. So, I've been away from this game for... a while. Probably 3-4 months I think? ANd even then I was starting to fall off of it. Want to try to get back in, but I'm at a loss on where I should be focusing my efforts. Here are my high ranking SSRs and weapons/summons, if anyone can give it a once over (Actually just used a free summon and ticket I had, got SSRs Cagliostro (Dark) and Carmelina (Wind), so that's nifty. I think Wind is my best element right now).

And obviously, if it's worth it to pull right now. I'm only at 1700 crystals so I can't hit the multipull this month, bt I'll keep doing the free ones. Just.. overwhelmed with everything to do!

EDIT: Also, just hit Level 61. So, I'm probably underleveled in that area as well
I would propose to start working on Light (as it's probably best non-whale element right now and you have Ferry and Jeanne to build core of the crew). In meantime you can work also on Wind and see how thing goes on.

I think I'm gonna wait until the second half of this legfest. I already have 1/3 of the Halloween SSR characters, so I don't want to waste the rate up percentage on a gold moon.

Rainy

Banned
I think I'm gonna wait until the second half of this legfest. I already have 1/3 of the Halloween SSR characters, so I don't want to waste the rate up percentage on a gold moon.

Oh are there going to be higher rates for other characters in the second half? I'll wait then too.

I used a single pull ticket, my free daily single, and a 10-pull ticket from my surprise ticket and got no SSRs so far lol. I have 3100 crystals so I'll save those for now..

ohlawd

awwwwwwwwwww fuck yessssssssss

pulled Halloween Ferry. used two ten rolls. first roll got me Magisa, second got me Ferry :3

edit: I got Yngwie on the second one too but whatev. shit man that's him, Altair and Charlotta for a water team... bruh

Oh are there going to be higher rates for other characters in the second half? I'll wait then too.

I used a single pull ticket, my free daily single, and a 10-pull ticket from my surprise ticket and got no SSRs so far lol. I have 3100 crystals so I'll save those for now..

Second half will most certainly have SSR Lecia and Wind "bonito" Seth.

So it's great for Wind players.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Holy shit. I just got three Colossus Omega Blades in a row.

I'll probably never be kissed again.

Edit: FERRY <3

Fl0JNlm.jpg

And it only took me 54 pulls, too :p

Zafir

Used up my multi-pull token and 6000 crystals. Got two SSR's. The Halloween Charlotta and a Satan summon. The summon was rather disappointing, but getting an Halloween character was kind of cool I guess.

Congrats on the win! Very pleased with everyone's performance and communication. Finally we were at our best.

Round 4 should be even better than the last one as our opponent for this round isn't as tough, but we still need everyone to do their part. Either by killing EX+ or hosting for others!

For this round, i need everyone to do 20m points per person. Again, if you have any issues or problems, please communicate it to me on Discord, or to our FOs. Let's win this round too!

Top Bottom