• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

garath

Working on mine too, but I don't think the omega items are as much of a problem as the 450 rainbow prisms requirement, or the 950 element orbs.

Is leeching magnas already the best way to farm those rainbow prisms? I'm still only at 95, and that's from all I've played till now.

No doubt. Rainbow crystals are commonly the bottleneck for first gw char. Doing a lot of leeching during magnafest will help but you'll probably end up wanting to do the daily Thursday dungeon. The hardest one (which isn't that hard) can drop 1 crystal. It also drops lesser crystals that you can trade up for rainbow

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
The new event interface is much smoother and nicer than the rest of the game.

Hope everything else follows suit.

Felessan

I am thinking about whom to get as 4th GW chara (I already have Tien/Tweyen and completed Six on 75%). As I'll go full buffer party in Wind (Lecia, Andira, Korwa - need to get Korwa though), I'm thinking about Octo or Sarasa in Earth - whom are stronger? (I have Eugen SSR, Sara and Cagli already)

No doubt. Rainbow crystals are commonly the bottleneck for first gw char. Doing a lot of leeching during magnafest will help but you'll probably end up wanting to do the daily Thursday dungeon. The hardest one (which isn't that hard) can drop 1 crystal. It also drops lesser crystals that you can trade up for rainbow
Crystals are always bottleneck if you don't get a long break between GW chars.

the changes to Angel Halo are so crap

now what do I do to get decent drop rates for orbs and whorls.

Huh? Extreme angel hali gived me the same multitude in whorls and otbs as before.

Though i just wonder if its worth it to extreme angel halo vs the respective element trial for a specifc orb and whorl?

Also 3K crystals. Lovely.

ohlawd

Huh? Extreme angel hali gived me the same multitude in whorls and otbs as before.

Though i just wonder if its worth it to extreme angel halo vs the respective element trial for a specifc orb and whorl?

Also 3K crystals. Lovely.
yeah, at double the AP. k maybe it should always have been like this since the original *AH was too good.

this change cuts so deep I'm contemplating buying pots to make up for the "loss" in AP

Gizuko

Man, Altair has grown so much on me thanks to his 5* fate ep. It was nothing too outlandish, maybe even unexciting and plain, but I really liked the ending.

Fuck that fimbul nerf though. More like Fenrir Noes now.

Strimei

Make sure you pick up the 3k crystal gift, I almost didn't notice it.

I'm stockpiling for whatever Christmas season may bring, so always happy to have more crystals.

I've been trying to get a whole +99 grid so I always spend on + mark day.
tumblr_oh60s59dDk1qbxqfpo1_1280.png

Make sure you pick up the 3k crystal gift, I almost didn't notice it.

I'm stockpiling for whatever Christmas season may bring, so always happy to have more crystals.
I don't play much anymore, but I logged in for freebies, and noticed I had 2 special Halloween gacha tickets that gave me SSR Eustace and SR Beatrice.

Did everyone get those for free ?

I don't play much anymore, but I logged in for freebies, and noticed I had 2 special Halloween gacha tickets that gave me SSR Eustace and SR Beatrice.

Did everyone get those for free ?

Lol nah. You were one of the winners of the Spooky Special contest they were running during October. Congrats.

Ultimadrago

I love GBF but I can't spare the time to git gud *sigh*
I'll probably just stick to events and uncapping units once in a great while :p

Indeed, I like the game, but it also gets boring quickly now that I've done a bulk of what I've wanted to do (Character-focused goals). My weapon pool is meh, but so is the "progression/reward" for obtaining a fantastic one. I lose the proper term, but the investment-reward ratio is essentially null now that I have the Guild Wars characters I desired.

Best to just keep it at your own pace and only put in time if/when it really suits.

Game feels much better after lvl 101, especially all the HL Omega raids. Only lost one DAO HL raid, and Ive not done Proto Bahamuto HL raid (I can host two I think, well I need to if I want to upgrade my Baha Dagger), are they safe to host and pub?

Still on step 3 of the GW weapon upgrade, cause the grind to get 100 silver anima is annoying especially at these awful drop rates.

Maybe one day I'll play seriously and start making an actual weapon grid that's not half assed gacha/event SSRs with poor skill-ups, but the time is not now. I just can't put forward the required time, and unfortunately there are a million other games I want to play. I have nothing but respect for people who manage to juggle other games and seriously play GBF, or single-mindedly dedicate their entire time to GBF.

Felessan

Game feels much better after lvl 101, especially all the HL Omega raids. Only lost one DAO HL raid, and Ive not done Proto Bahamuto HL raid (I can host two I think, well I need to if I want to upgrade my Baha Dagger), are they safe to host and pub?
Usually yes. As with other raids you can run into a big crowd of leechers, but normally it has around 80% success rate. Just go as Holy Saber/Spartan, phalanx help a lot in this fight.

I suppose I could've done worse with legfes pulls, but I find it fitting that after doing all this grinding for Siegfried face mods I would not pull Siegfried. Anyway, 3 10-pulls later:

SSR: Rosemia, Aiodos
SR: Feather, Sig, Almeida (that's... a portuguese family name? ... ok...), Sevilbarra, Zaja (scary...)
R: Cailana

And a buncha gold/silver/bronze moons. Yay 1/2 pots forever... at least I can play whenever I want without worrying about stamina...

Gizuko

Got Gawain, Romeo and a fire buncle in 2 10-pulls. Wish it had been a dark buncle, but I'm quitting while I'm ahead.

Guess I won't be killing HL Baha any time soon.

Pics_nao

56 rolls and the only ssr I got was De La Fille. Who did I piss off for shit luck? I spent close to 500 bp so far on magnafest and the best thing I got was a staff from the dumb tree.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
I'm going to hold out on pulling once again.

I'm saving up so that I can post a record 1 SSR per 100 pulls come Christmas season.

I guess it is normal that the rng drops the game gives me are spread out among all 6 elements. Got D. Jeanne in this legfest and SSR Vira in the last, but I have nothing in my dark grid.

Wow, sorry for bragging about my pulls earlier but can I give Aoidos back, he's a rude jerk! Also, stop screaming, jeeze.
I'll just feed him to Cagliostro's pet.
I've always been annoyed that you never find out who is Yoda's student who went rogue during his fates, but looks like Sevilbarra might be him? Looking forward to his fate event in 35 lvs.

edit:
Untitled.png

What is... that luchador-peacock skin... I want it...

Kohak

Neo Member
Wow, sorry for bragging about my pulls earlier but can I give Aoidos back, he's a rude jerk! Also, stop screaming, jeeze.
I'll just feed him to Cagliostro's pet.
I've always been annoyed that you never find out who is Yoda's student who went rogue during his fates, but looks like Sevilbarra might be him? Looking forward to his fate event in 35 lvs.

edit:
Untitled.png

What is... that luchador-peacock skin... I want it...

It is the new luchador job that came out today. Tier 4 Ogre essentially. Get to that class weapon grind if you want it.

Uthred

Three 10 pulls, one SSR, got Grani, who looks useless, for my non-existent water pool, honestly would have preferred no SSR ;)

Verelios

5 single pull tickets used and got Dark Jeanne (was hoping for light version, is this one good?) and Danua. Not bad...not good, kinda eh.

Verelios

D Jeanne is very good.
Oh boy, I've been neglecting Celeste farming fiercely. This isn't going to be fun.

Edit: Did a ten pull and got Siegfried...costume get! Can I put him on a team with Sara and...Eustace (?)...SSR Gunner, I dunno Earth doesn't interest me.

ohlawd

magnafest is almost over. absolutely no progression on my build. buuuuut I did get a shitload of SSR weps. should have enough to SL10 a whole bunch of crap. out of SR fodder tho, this game.

after dumb shit like a double SSR weapon drop and pulling Black Knight, my luck isn't going where it matters ;_;

edit: probably the best time to pull for characters because this legfest boosts just characters.
used another 9000 crystals. junk on first, Athena on second, Vampy on third.

I'm done man

Ive only used magnafest to get the 20 anima items for the gw chara. Got SSRS from all of them, but the problem is my SSR charas are so lacking, I have no use for Wind, Fire, or even Water weapons.

CyYoXc2WEAErsgL.jpg:large

Top Bottom