• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

December 2016 Event Schedule

12/8-12/13: Cerberus/Fenrir Showdown (Rerun)

12/14-12/19 Bondaged Beatrix Event (Rerun + Renewal)

12/18-12/25: X'mas Special Guild War

12/26-12/31: Auld Lang Syne (2016) (Andira Event)

12/31-1/8: New Scenario Event

-------------------------------------------------

If any members of cypher won't be able to participate throughout for GW, let me know before the 10th, otherwise i'll kick those who don't say anything by the 10th.

Pics_nao

I'm pretty sure I'm cursed with shit luck.

502 bp and 10 flips, more than half of them were selfies
80 rolls during legfest, one ssr
120 rolls now, still haven't even gotten Tanya let alone the new chick

Help.

ohlawd

oh yeah uhh can someone translate this

mA82Vau.jpg

I see the number 80. is it saying they'll cut people if they aren't rank 80? just guessing

Saprol

i rolled for tanya and have no regrets. until the new xmas char turns out to be somebody i want
Mf162hp.png

i see the number 80. is it saying they'll cut people if they aren't rank 80? just guessing

募集 means recruiting. so they're looking for 80+ applicants. dunno what that means for current members 👀

Gizuko

Is there some kind of list with useful gacha weapons to LB with damascus ingots?

Will probably LB Cute Ribbon, but I'm curious about other options - excluding moon weapons.

Is there some kind of list with useful gacha weapons to LB with damascus ingots?

Will probably LB Cute Ribbon, but I'm curious about other options - excluding moon weapons.

Excluding moon weapons, good gacha weapons to use ingots are:

Gandalf's sword
Arulu spear(?)
Magisa's staff
Altair's sword
Zooey ribbon
Summer Heles spear
Yngwie gun (?)
Eustace gun

That's off the top of my head. Someone more knowledgeable would know better

December 2016 Event Schedule

12/8-12/13: Cerberus/Fenrir Showdown (Rerun)

12/14-12/19 Bondaged Beatrix Event (Rerun + Renewal)

12/18-12/25: X'mas Special Guild War

12/26-12/31: Auld Lang Syne (2016) (Andira Event)

12/31-1/8: New Scenario Event

-------------------------------------------------

If any members of cypher won't be able to participate throughout for GW, let me know before the 10th, otherwise i'll kick those who don't say anything by the 10th.
No Kaiora rerun at the beginning of January then? Poo. Well who knows, might still happen later in jan or during the remaining winter months.

12/7 News Update: State of the Game (December Edition)

1. Changes to Guild War Event
- VH, EX and EX+ raids no longer require treasure ("meat") to host
- Hell/Nightmare raid can now be hosted as many times as the crew wants each day
- Hell/Nightmare will have their crew honor gain (per fight) reduced accordingly
- New mechanism: Hell/Nightmare bosses now have bonus dmg reduction against neutral elements
- (Light and Dark GW bosses will have bonus dmg reduction against their own element instead)
- NOTE: the new dmg reduction mechanism will not apply until next year (e.g. January)

2. Status Update on Arcarum Revamp
- Rework is still underway
- They are planning to make the reworked content available to players at any time and allow both solo and group play.

3. Changes to Angel Halo
- AH Extreme will be tuned down to become AH Very Hard instead
- AP costs for AH Hard and the new AH Very Hard will be reduced to 15 and 20 respectively.
- These changes are scheduled to hit in mid-December.

4. New Class IV Job: Hound Dog
- An upgrade to Tier 3 Sidewinder
- Scheduled to be released in mid-December

5. Other Planned Changes
- The following features/changes are planned in participation for the 3rd anniversay update in March 2017
- Red chests: They are planning to give better loot/drop rate to the host red chest than the mvp red chest to reduce the emphasis on mvping.
- New way(s) to obtain Gold Bar
- "Buff" to Fire and Earth team: they are planning to buff the currently "underperforming" fire and earth by adding more new event/showdown rewards for these two elements
- Pre-raid Lobby
- In-game Tips system for solo fights, new pinboard missions/rewards
- Improved base stash size for weapons and summons (Refund planned for those who spent crystals/coins in upgrading their stashes)

http://granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=10700

Gizuko

Is earth really underperforming? I thought it was doing fine since earth bonito hit - in fact, I thought the biggest issue was related to characters and the lack of support.

Thank you for posting those notes by the way, I nearly missed them.

People (me included) got moons from this, so it doesnt exclude chara weapons.

Yep, I just got a bronze moon, but thanks for the confirmation! I wonder if I should draw the rest now or keep for later...

.... the thirst to draw (potential crap) is real.

Drew 1 R dupe, 3 characterless Rs and an SR Tilvung with Helnar attached, it's one character I didn't have when I woke up this morning so I'm going to put this in the "win" column.

There are people who had SSRs from it, and some even had 2.try your luck

It totally could have been worse but SSRs were not in the stars today. It's all good!

Max uncap R weapons... I never thought I'd see the day.
On the other hand I have little room to talk, considering that instead of grinding omegas for a shot at an actual weapon pool like any sane person should be doing, I catch myself regularly uncapping event SRs with no justification whatsoever instead of ruthlessly feeding them to my SSRs for skillups. Idiocy runs deep in my family. *shrug*

edit: oh nvm they're max level not max uncap.

Strimei

So no sense waiting to use the 5 tickets they gave today, right? Not affected by increased draw chances and the like, right?

So no sense waiting to use the 5 tickets they gave today, right? Not affected by increased draw chances and the like, right?

If I remember right, draw chance doesn't matter, but what is in the gatcha does. So there could be a good reason to hold off if you want a slim chance at an exclusive SSR, like for Christmas or next year's zodiac. Of course, no sparks, so its really just a few more chances.

Strimei

If I remember right, draw chance doesn't matter, but what is in the gatcha does. So there could be a good reason to hold off if you want a slim chance at an exclusive SSR, like for Christmas or next year's zodiac. Of course, no sparks, so its really just a few more chances.

Gotcha.

I'm saving up a lot for Christmas time as is so no harm in waiting on these too then I suppose.

Twitter translations are a treasure.

[Grumblerfantasy] 12 / 9 (Friday) at 18:55 to update, as "the final limit release" has increased anime Percival (fire attribute) maximum release stage 1 stage. For more information, please check the announcement in the game. #グラブル

Grumbler fantasy

ANIME PERCIVAL

edit: Oh man, as if Percival wasn't ridiculously fabulous enough before.
CzOe2a5UsAACAFy.jpg:large

ohlawd

looks like Jeanne's 5* with the cavalry background

except Percy's new shit is actually good. Altair got good buffs too. Jeanne got a fucking trash buff why

Felessan

Damage estimator on our weapon screen is a nice addition, though I feel like it is not the damage I actually see in battles.
It doesn't account in debuffs/buff and support summon.
With -50% def down (easily reachable cap that you'll see in most raid battles) and reasonable support summon you can expect x2.25 number you see in projection, more with buffs

Anyway this one is a good change, at least you can see in-game the effect from changing weapons and stuff (online calculator and especially custom-made excels are even more convenient though)

chrono01

I got a Fire Meteru with one of my free weapon tickets. I didn't expect that.

I'm trying to get to 300 pulls before I spend again, so I can spark a character of my choosing, but if we get a Christmas Katalina, I might not be able to resist...

New Xmas chars:
One has long claws/nails (Sen? )
Other is speculated to be water Arulumaya
Dec 18th: Xmas themed GW begins. Still water based
Dec 20th: World map + main quest update. Release the Hound(s) Dog (T4 Sidewinder)

Top Bottom