• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

I'm honestly not sure what to do. My fire team is stronger than other elements on the sole merit of having fire weapons thrown at me constantly rather than other elements, but tbh I don't have a fixed team at all. And having Yoda doesn't really make me water material either. I sorta want to get Korwa because she seems to be one tier above the rest regardless of element... I also want Vaseraga despite my utter lack of dark preparation simply because I've been wanting to add some proper beefcake to my team for a while... I still haven't gotten the staples Vampy, Ferry, Dark Jeanne, Vira, Petra etc... I really like the design of Melisabelle but apparently she isn't that great... TOO. MANY. CHOICES. And I sorta wanna get Siegfried because I have the other knights and I unlcoked these "skins" in the previous event. What are priorities, really?

RexRexRez

Neo Member
I'm honestly not sure what to do. My fire team is stronger than other elements on the sole merit of having fire weapons thrown at me constantly rather than other elements, but tbh I don't have a fixed team at all. And having Yoda doesn't really make me water material either. I sorta want to get Korwa because she seems to be one tier above the rest regardless of element... I also want Vaseraga despite my utter lack of dark preparation simply because I've been wanting to add some proper beefcake to my team for a while... I still haven't gotten the staples Vampy, Ferry, Dark Jeanne, Vira, Petra etc... I really like the design of Melisabelle but apparently she isn't that great... TOO. MANY. CHOICES. And I sorta wanna get Siegfried because I have the other knights and I unlcoked these "skins" in the previous event. What are priorities, really?

Your first priority should be determining which element are you going to focus. I'd suggest playing wind simply because wind is just easier to build compared to other elements.

Your first priority should be determining which element are you going to focus. I'd suggest playing wind simply because wind is just easier to build compared to other elements.

Thanks for your input ! Korwa it is, then, and I should start running as many wind omegas as possible. Got it !

Blade25

If I download this on my iphone using a Japanese iTunes account, will I be able to switch back to my NA iTunes account to play it or do I have to be logged into my Japanese one? I'm not really familiar with account switching to get region based apps.

razterik

If I download this on my iphone using a Japanese iTunes account, will I be able to switch back to my NA iTunes account to play it or do I have to be logged into my Japanese one? I'm not really familiar with account switching to get region based apps.

Sure, you can switch back. Almost all updates are handled in the game client, since it's basically a wrapped browser game. Only a very rare iOS app update will require you to use the JP account. If you want to make in app purchases, you need to use JP iTunes (but there are other ways to do this through Google Play and Bluestacks).

I'm thinking of giving this game a try.

My friend advised me to wait till new year's so I could pick the SSR zodiac character from the pool. How soon would we know what she would look like and her stats?

Surprised to see you here. :eek:

A few days before said zodiac's gacha.

Wanted to see what all the Huba was about with this game :p what with the anime coming out and a Platinum game in the works.... okay real talk, I'm here for the waifus.

At first I was like "Oh yeah Heles it is!" Then I found out she was C tier or something.

Then after scrolling through the list of recommendations, I was like "Korwa is just as good too!" But my friend advised me to save my first pick for the new zodiac girl.

So I'm like REALLY hoping she's good.

Wanted to see what all the Huba was about with this game :p what with the anime coming out and a Platinum game in the works.... okay real talk, I'm here for the waifus.

At first I was like "Oh yeah Heles it is!" Then I found out she was C tier or something.

Then after scrolling through the list of recommendations, I was like "Korwa is just as good too!" But my friend advised me to save my first pick for the new zodiac girl.

So I'm like REALLY hoping she's good.
I see. Summer Heles is very strong though (light version).

Hopefully you like what you see.

I see. Summer Heles is very strong though (light version).

Hopefully you like what you see.

Missed opportunity for me :( she looks amazing as well.

So just to clarify, I understand that new account gets first picks on any SSR characters currently in the selection pool right? But after that what's the system like for getting new characters?

Saprol

Missed opportunity for me :( she looks amazing as well.

So just to clarify, I understand that new account gets first picks on any SSR characters currently in the selection pool right? But after that what's the system like for getting new characters?

Legfes / Premium Gala is a gacha when it's 6% SSR instead of 3%. Also the main story characters' SSRs are only available to roll during this event. Best to save in-game currency (crystals) to roll during this time.

3000 yen promos
  • Beginner's Draw: One time only per account. Get a 10-roll ticket + a ticket to pick any item in the pool at the time of your account creation.
  • Surprise Special Draw: Get a 10-roll ticket + a ticket to pick an item from a predetermined pool. Seasonal characters, legfes limited characters, and certain summons are not eligible for this ticket.
  • Star Premium Draw: Roll 10 immediately and get a guaranteed SSR within that roll. May come in character and/or summon variants.

Embezzled $6,000,000 from work and spent 1/6th of it on mobage promo
  • If you roll 300 times during one gacha event (crystals and/or real money), you can guaranteed pick one from the character/summons being featured.
  • For every 150 SSR character duplicates you roll, you can trade these moon tokens for 1 of any gacha item. What a deal.

Cool, how do I join? Going on a plane so I won't get back to this for a bit but I'd like to join if I can.

You'll have to contact Freaking Limit on Discord. The link to Discord is on the OP.

I spend hours a day to get Se7en's approval.
mjnaMid.jpg

Ultimadrago

Damn Drago, you are on top of this. Might as well make you Crew Leader at this rate. Or Trick Room PR/Recruiting.

Haha! Please keep the the Leader title, though "PR/Recruiting" has a fine ring and I do check this thread. So if anyone wants in and we have space I can squeeze them in. I take back everything I said about wanting Trick Room to be an intense guild. I like it the way it is.
*Looks towards sunset*
*End Scene*

Who the fuck likes Walder?

Stop it, Cygames

Yeah, I'm still waiting for a Christmas character I might want. It's my favorite holiday :(

OceanBlue

How do you get people to join your co-op room when you're just trying to clear quests? Need to get to hard so I can get money since I'm too poor, but I can't clear N1-2 since no one is joining my room :(

Falk

that puzzling face
How do you get people to join your co-op room when you're just trying to clear quests? Need to get to hard so I can get money since I'm too poor, but I can't clear N1-2 since no one is joining my room :(

Someone in Discord or another is usually willing to help out.

demidar

I feel like 1/2 AP is a crapshoot for hosting Co-Op, since everyone's doing it.

Better to just join and force the room to do your quests.

Do you alternate between hide and display once your room is made? The hour before and after reset is a highly active time for co op since people are trying to get their five dailies.

I usually just co op alot as Im trying to get the 1000 co ops as each class. So far did it for three classes so far.

--

90 gc daily draw gave me an SSR finally
CzzPc-bXAAAiSDZ.jpg:small

Uthred

Huh didnt realise there was free daily pulls, dont know what I'll do now that I missed the wonders of seeing that shitty blue crystal show up

Top Bottom