• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

Pics_nao

Finally got 4 steel bricks. 2 for mlbing out my Skofung and then the other 2 for ranking it up. Rank 95 right now. Hoping I can get to 101 by Sunday so I can start leeching HL for the rest of the mats.

Jindrael

Banned
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

AND HERE ARE THE GIFT FROM THE LIVESTREAM:

100 pots
150 seeds
5000 JP
100k rupie
damascus
sunstone
4000 crystals
SR and above ticket (seven's fault)
10 gold certs
1 gold xp book
3 sky crystals
1 silver bar

100 pots
150 seeds
5000 JP
100k rupie
damascus
sunstone
4000 crystals
10 gold certs
1 gold xp book
3 sky crystals
1 silver bar

No bully pls

JyWOBjs.png

RexRexRez

Neo Member

100 pots
150 seeds
5000 JP
100k rupie
damascus
sunstone
4000 crystals
10 gold certs
1 gold xp book
3 sky crystals
1 silver bar

Is cygames always this generous ? Or is this because of the new producer ?

Jindrael

Banned
Is cygames always this generous ? Or is this because of the new producer ?

not THIS generous but yeah they are pretty generous overall

Normally I would have expected everything on that list but the damascus bar and the sunlight stone is definitely out of the norm

ohlawd

the hell? I missed all that free shit? fuck.

The above gifts will be delivered to every player's mailbox later today or tomorrow.

k I'll stop panicking. I wish we got a gold bar too. I can get Tweyen right now, just that damn gold bar left. Don't wanna next month or February for the next Celestials event :(

RexRexRez

Neo Member
not THIS generous but yeah they are pretty generous overall

Normally I would have expected everything on that list but the damascus bar and the sunlight stone is definitely out of the norm

Yeah me too, I knew that they are going to give us something along the line of crystals or free 10 roll, but sunlight stone and damascus bar, it's crazy how generous they are lately.

Ultimadrago

Did they give player stats on the livestream this year? I liked that part last time, though I forget if that was around Christmas time or just earlier this year.

the hell? I missed all that free shit? fuck.

k I'll stop panicking. I wish we got a gold bar too. I can get Tweyen right now, just that damn gold bar left. Don't wanna next month or February for the next Celestials event :(

on that note, for someone that really loves nao toyama, you really missed out.

oh found this, you should watch it especially for second half when they're singing and dancing. it's very cute.

https://www.twitch.tv/keyhkg/v/109732273

captainpat

Holy shit that's generous, Should be an ssr ticket but whatever. I'm sitting at 12k crystals so I think I'm gonna try to spark S. Zoey.

Gizuko

I'm considering LBing Varuna with this stone. I could get her to MLB during the next couple of GW if I do so (I'm always busy during prelims, tho!).

I'm just worried I'm going to spend my damascus ingots LBing Cute Ribbon for my Celeste enmity grid instead of water weapons, and that might net me a subpar water grid - although I have pretty bad gacha summons anyway, so I guess it's fine.

cress2000

When I clicked my time limit tab my jaw dropped. <3

Saving my sunlight stone for the decade I pull Bahamut or Hades.

Not decided on the damascus ingot yet...

Strimei

I was a bit sad that I missed out on the christmas special scenes stuff for all the characters but that gift stuff certainly made it better. Woooo.

Sölf

100 pots
150 seeds
5000 JP
100k rupie
damascus
sunstone
4000 crystals
10 gold certs
1 gold xp book
3 sky crystals
1 silver bar

That moment, when you just beat chapter 3 and then get all this stuff and have no idea wtf to do with half of the things.

TUSR

Banned
Sölf;227180293 said:
That moment, when you just beat chapter 3 and then get all this stuff and have no idea wtf to do with half of the things.

dont use these:
-damascus
-sunstone

REPEAT

DO NOT USE THESE:
-damascus
-sunstone

ohlawd

4bac083714.PNG

bruh

nice to see some daggers since I do have a decent set of SSR water characters. better than the six seven Ygg swords I have with no one to use them with >_>

wilstreak

so, i start playing this game about 3 months ago but after at chapter 12, decide to stop because got confused with the game mechanics and life has been pretty busy.

Now with the generous christmast gift, decide to give this chance one more time.
pull from this the git got me Narmaya.

I still have around 4000 crystal and 1 SR/SSR Ticket.

if my current SSR Character is Vira, Jeanne d arc (light), Rosemia
and my summon is Bahamuth, Milia and Odin.

What team should i use?

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
so, i start playing this game about 3 months ago but after at chapter 12, decide to stop because got confused with the game mechanics and life has been pretty busy.

Now with the generous christmast gift, decide to give this chance one more time.

What team should i use?

lmao. you're so fucked. (go dark)

TUSR

Banned

What team should i use?

Narmaya and Vira with a Bahamut summon is a good base for dark like kayos said.

wilstreak

Narmaya and Vira with a Bahamut summon is a good base for dark like kayos said.

Oh i see then.
at first, i am not sure because there are only 2 dark character and with Bahamuth, then the remaining Light character didn't get boost at all while if i use Odin, everyone will be boosted albeit weaker.

about SR/SSR ticket, if i use it on legfest, will it give greater chance of pulling SSR or should i just use it now while they boost rate of dark character?

Top Bottom