• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

Gizuko

Man, I'm so glad they extended magfest. Could barely play during and before Christmas.

Oh, okay.

This is new, right? Normally those challenges are up immediately?

If I recall correctly, I have had to wait for a few days during past events before I could do the challenge quest. I'm inclined to think they wait until the event is nearing its end/halfway point before releasing challenge quests.

Pics_nao

Just hit HL. Now we play the waiting game until I can unlock T4 classes. I should build up my absolute shit pools in the meantime but magnas hate me

Hastati

Just got into this game yesterday, should I join the Gaf crew?? In some random Japanese one right now.

Game is huge fun, definitely very confused but there's a lot of meat here.

Rolled Beatrix and kinda wasted my dash thing on Vampy, unsure what I'm supposed to be doing other than story. Really surprised at the quantity of voice acting and amount of story coming from PAD.

Well, thank you, Granblue:

uIWfdAZ.png

Zafir

That feeling when your daily draw is an SSR but it ends up being a summon. Pulled Hector, don't have a light team so can't even really use it. x.X

ohlawd

if the zodiac character isn't a Light chick, I'm saving all my shit until summer. not gonna actively spend any crystals or tickets on Lucifer.

ohlawd

those wings are so goofy lol. they look like the cheap angel shit kids dress up in for Christmas school events.

least he reveals his true wings during ougi

So what you guys are saying is- this Lucifer character is worth picking over a zodiac character as my first guaranteed pick?

While he certainly seems overpowered as hell, do you really want to start out as light? :p

Light/Dark grind is the worst for new players, unless they're blessed by RNG.

While he certainly seems overpowered as hell, do you really want to start out as light? :p

Not if I have two light SSR characters with the upcoming Zodiac girl!

(My Friend told me about rerolling- boy is that not the most troublesome thing for minimal chance of a reward ~_~)

wilstreak

i am a new player. Why is that light/dark type is the worst?

Because somehow the only SSR character and weapon that i get always dark or light (yep not even 1 fire, earth, water, etc).

And is this Luciffer very good?
Some people on FB said that Jeanne is done for now that Luciffer is here.

MSMrRound

Their drop rates are the worst. The wooooorst.

You are able to fill your weapon grid much faster if you concentrate on the normal elements instead.

That being said I already sort of have 5 dark axes and 2 dark claws while I haven't even gotten a single Light gun to drop for me so far...

Uthred

Half heartedly trying to save up to spark next year, so just did five pulls, rather than now on the last one... dupe Lady Grey. Cygames masterfully crushing my hopes.

MicH

Did 26 rolls. Only SSR was Magisa who was new to me. Nice. My Fire collection keeps growing, I think I only need 2 or 3 characters to have all Fire characters lol

ohlawd

can you even suptix Lucio? he's like the story SSRs and you can' ticket those. tyou'd have to spark him or start an account right now and start dash if you want him

Damn only one person got him so far? Not looking very hopeful.

Edit: 27 pulls and no Lucio of course, but at least I did get a new SSR character (Heles) and two SSR summons (Agni and Siren). And like three frying pans.

I have 30 pulls left for the next phase.

demidar

I didn't know Lucio was Legfes exclusive. That makes his pull even more valuable.

Did 70 rolls (thank you Lyria and Siero!) and got Io (limited), Lucio, SSR Sutera, Arriet and SSR Beatrix. Pretty happy, but Monkey would have made me even happier.

Because somehow the only SSR character and weapon that i get always dark or light (yep not even 1 fire, earth, water, etc).

And is this Luciffer very good?
Some people on FB said that Jeanne is done for now that Luciffer is here.

Jeanne got powercreeped hard. Like there's no reason to even use her if you have Lucio, in fact, it hurts more than it helps because he has no synergy with her whereas he synergizes amazingly with every other member of the light core. She's still the same good unit with or without his release though, people in these discussions tend to assume everyone pulls the same nonticketable limiteds.

Top Bottom