• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

I don't think this guild is going to finals, but:

vk3ZXXG.png

not bad for my first real attempt at guild wars.

Yeah, that guild wars element change is rough.

I can either take forever and slowly push my way through with my mediocre earth team, or risk it with my light team.

Sheiter

The off-element damage reduction change actually hasn't happened yet, and once it does it will only effect nightmare difficulty, not extreme or extreme+.

captainpat

Man, I could have ranked high but got suspended for 10 hours for some fucking reason. Seriously, no pokerbot, no viramate, so I'm not sure why. It happened during my striketime and I was going massive amount tia raids with hawkeye/zeta/esser tryna snipe mvps so maybe that looked suspicious.

I contacted cygames and (I can't believe it) they responded saying they'll look into it. Least my crew made it to the prelims, we ranked 1111.

Man, I could have ranked high but got suspended for 10 hours for some fucking reason. Seriously, no pokerbot, no viramate, so I'm not sure why. It happened during my striketime and I was going massive amount tia raids with hawkeye/zeta/esser tryna snipe mvps so maybe that looked suspicious.

I contacted cygames and (I can't believe it) they responded saying they'll look into it. Least my crew made it to the prelims, we ranked 1111.

If the game gives you 'waiting for last turn' errors, it'll flag you for a temp ban if you get too many in a short amount of time. Gotta slow down a bit to avoid that.

Strimei

I really want that Christmas Sen so I decided to chance it and did a 10-draw.

Sadly, I did not get her.

I did, though, get Christmas Arulumaya, so...yay?

Sölf

I finally started to give this a go, after the game trolled me hard the last time I tried this (as in, after the first battle it was back to japanese... xD). Haven't done much yet, still in the tutorial. So, does this game have a sort of GAF guild where I could join later? Do such things even exist here? xD

Sölf;226983069 said:
I finally started to give this a go, after the game trolled me hard the last time I tried this (as in, after the first battle it was back to japanese... xD). Haven't done much yet, still in the tutorial. So, does this game have a sort of GAF guild where I could join later? Do such things even exist here? xD

there's a couple depending on what your style of play is. they're mostly active on discord though.

https://discord.gg/V8cwFqS

ohlawd

That's actually not a bad margin of defeat. Could've been easily covered.

iunno lol this is the first time I was in a crew that made it to finals.

for reference my crew had about a third of the active members (I think we have 5 of them that haven't logged on at all during GW like fuck man) and our average lvl was a noticeable 15-20 ranks lower.

Ultimadrago

Sölf;226983069 said:

A.
save yourself

B. If you haven't found a guild and are just starting out, we still have some room in Trick Room. Just tell me your Friend ID.

I may need to have Limit look into a few inactives we have laying about as well for more room.

Sölf

A.

B. If you haven't found a guild and are just starting out, we still have some room in Trick Room. Just tell me your Friend ID.

I may need to have Limit look into a few inactives we have laying about as well for more room.

The ID would be this:
Name: Marston; Group G; ID: 143 222 55

I am not completely sure how active I will be, but I want to at leas take a look. No idea how much time I can spent in 2 Gacha games... xD

Ultimadrago

Sölf;226993625 said:
The ID would be this:
Name: Marston; Group G; ID: 143 222 55

I am not completely sure how active I will be, but I want to at leas take a look. No idea how much time I can spent in 2 Gacha games... xD

Oh yeah, that's fine if you're not about all the time. The few I'm talking about have been out for 60+ Days or so.

Edit: Aah, you need to clear at least Chapter 4 of the story first before I can invite you.

Sölf

Oh yeah, that's fine if you're not about all the time. The few I'm talking about have been out for 60+ Days or so.

Edit: Aah, you need to clear at least Chapter 4 of the story first before I can invite you.

Well, okay then. I will post here when I've done that.

So I've got question:

My damage is doing pretty good, my grid is getting to the point where I can mvp most magna fights but I find my HP is hella lacking. I basically have to run dark fencer for the debuffs or I die in a few turns, straight up.

I watch high rank players (like 105+ etc) end up with crazy amounts of hp like 12k or something insane, but I'm sitting here at 95 with 6.5k. Am I missing something? Your HP cap raises every rank up but +8hp isn't going to make me suddenly hit over at least 8k in six or seven ranks.

So I've got question:

My damage is doing pretty good, my grid is getting to the point where I can mvp most magna fights but I find my HP is hella lacking. I basically have to run dark fencer for the debuffs or I die in a few turns, straight up.

I watch high rank players (like 105+ etc) end up with crazy amounts of hp like 12k or something insane, but I'm sitting here at 95 with 6.5k. Am I missing something? Your HP cap raises every rank up but +8hp isn't going to make me suddenly hit over at least 8k in six or seven ranks.

Are they using support that gives +30% HP, and also you arent looking when they have HP buffs up are you

Joule

So I've got question:

I was recently in the same hp range but after I got my HL Baha Sword I can hit 10k+ with a hp increasing support summon. That 15-18% hp increase is a good chunk.

Slyder

Neo Member
So I've got question:

As Joule said, a maxed out baha weapon works wonders. Furthermore it depends on the element and your weapon pool of course. In light you'll very likely see high HP numbers due to chev swords. Water was also ridiculous on HP with varuna (dunno about currently, way less for sure). Which element are you maining?

I was recently in the same hp range but after I got my HL Baha Sword I can hit 10k+ with a hp increasing support summon. That 15-18% hp increase is a good chunk.

OH. I totally forgot about the HP up from Baha weapons.

More incentive to finish up my dagger then! Thank you!

EDIT:

As Joule said, a maxed out baha weapon works wonders. Furthermore it depends on the element and your weapon pool of course. In light you'll very likely see high HP numbers due to chev swords. Water was also ridiculous on HP with varuna (dunno about currently, way less for sure). Which element are you maining?

I'm maining Light atm. I just got my first Chev sword, and I'm working on uncapping that one. My grid is mostly guns atm, with a slevel 9 baha dagger, and a couple of slevel 10 unknowns.

Slyder

Neo Member
You're on the way to get pretty much one of the most HP out of any pool then ;) With every chev sword you'll get a big hp boost (10 or 12%), since guns don't have an hp skill.

ohlawd

I'm rank 92 but I'm thinking of HL shit already. first thing I wanna do is upgrade Baha dagger for the Erun and HP boost. problem is 500k is considered non-leech status for Baha HL? o.o

I pulled off an MVP win on a pub Baha yesterday and it only got me 390k honors. compared that to 500k I feel inadequate lol. so I guess I'm supposed to hit up my element HL to 4* some of my shit and get prestige pendants to work on T4? shit's pretty ridiculous too, to be real. 40 distinctions for the weapon and another 20 if you want that same class. if I get 3 distinctions a day and I go for say the Nirvana and its class and couple that with Warlock/Spartan, I'm gated to T4 by 40 days and I'll have the latter two first before Sage. oh and to 4* I'm supposed to participate in 6-man HLs. with my inadequate ass? bruh. I have gotta be overthinking this stuff

I'm rank 92 but I'm thinking of HL shit already. first thing I wanna do is upgrade Baha dagger for the Erun and HP boost. problem is 500k is considered non-leech status for Baha HL? o.o

I pulled off an MVP win on a pub Baha yesterday and it only got me 390k honors. compared that to 500k I feel inadequate lol. so I guess I'm supposed to hit up my element HL to 4* some of my shit and get prestige pendants to work on T4? shit's pretty ridiculous too, to be real. 40 distinctions for the weapon and another 20 if you want that same class. if I get 3 distinctions a day and I go for say the Nirvana and its class and couple that with Warlock/Spartan, I'm gated to T4 by 40 days and I'll have the latter two first before Sage. oh and to 4* I'm supposed to participate in 6-man HLs. with my inadequate ass? bruh. I have gotta be overthinking this stuff

6 man apollo is easy.

Baha HL is just stressful trying to get the horns and the amount that end up failing

Sölf

Man, I just finished chapter 2. This game takes so much more time compared to KHUX, so much story! xD
Also did my first raid, solo of course.
Well, thanks to those friend medals, shit is easy as fuck at the moment... xD
. So far, combat is even this early on much more complex and feels more like a normal RPG. I like that. No idea about all those systems though. xD

Sölf;227057017 said:
Man, I just finished chapter 2. This game takes so much more time compared to KHUX, so much story! xD
. So far, combat is even this early on much more complex and feels more like a normal RPG. I like that. No idea about all those systems though. xD

Yeah, that's what keeps me coming back to Granblue over other mobile titles. The game is incredibly complex, and has a fair amount of depth with the various summon/weapon grid loadouts and classes/characters. Plus the game never stops with content. Every time I think I've got a moment to finally take advantage of farming magnas, there's a new event. It's a little overwhelming after a while, but god damn if it isn't addictive.

EDIT:

Forgot to say, take advantage of Grand Order as a friend summon if you don't have a full mono element team. Her aura gives you up to +200% attack as long as you have three or more elements running at once with your characters, and her summon effect gives your team drain (lifesteal basically) when attacking.

Sölf;227057017 said:

After awhile the story takes a backseat as you build your grid and grind co-op/raids.

I hope youre playing Light, best element.

Felessan

Tier4 classes like Bers or Spartan also have more hp. Light MC can go up to 20+k hp with plenty of swords.

You shouldn't compare Baha to Baha HL in terms of points - Baha HL have 1 billion HP and usually MVP on it have way more than 1 million honor (and fight takes 20+ minutes). If you can MVP public Baha Normal - you'll be fine in baha HL, just bring some useful class like Holy Saber or Bishop
(and of course read a guide what you shouldn't do there)

Top Bottom