• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

chrono01

So like many others here, I'm a little concerned about the bans since I started a ton of salted accounts because of this event. Seeing as all the ones I care about are still working, I might just hold out solidifying an account until the 4th, but I might cave in before then.

Which of these three accounts do you think I should primarily stick with? This is my first of this type of mobage, so I'm not sure how long I'll stick with it once english releases. I saw Yoda has diminishing returns in the long run, which makes me think Team #1 with Lancelot and Rosetta is the way to go. None of these accounts have any worthwhile summons yet btw.
I'd go with #3, personally.

ah_hia

So most of my ssr characters are level 40 now. I check to see how to limit break them and the suggestion is to do extreme dungeons for materials which require rank 50? What a bummer. I'm only rank 23 at the moment and the battles are getting harder now.
Any advice on how to proceed?

kiryogi

Banned
So most of my ssr characters are level 40 now. I check to see how to limit break them and the suggestion is to do extreme dungeons for materials which require rank 50? What a bummer. I'm only rank 23 at the moment and the battles are getting harder now.
Any advice on how to proceed?

Oh nah, don't listen to that. Extreme is only an option later on. Early on, you can farm mats from Angel Halo dungeons, or from the dailies, which rotate every daily.

So like many others here, I'm a little concerned about the bans since I started a ton of salted accounts because of this event. Seeing as all the ones I care about are still working, I might just hold out solidifying an account until the 4th, but I might cave in before then.

Which of these three accounts do you think I should primarily stick with? This is my first of this type of mobage, so I'm not sure how long I'll stick with it once english releases. I saw Yoda has diminishing returns in the long run, which makes me think Team #1 with Lancelot and Rosetta is the way to go. None of these accounts have any worthwhile summons yet btw.

I'd go with Team #1. Rosetta is extremely good for almost any team and Lancelot is just a great damage dealer in general for Water. Meanwhile Yodar is a gimmick.

Razmos

Got this character from the pull today
0bsCQ7p.jpg
According to the tier list posted before she's S Tier and after using her briefly I can see why, those buffs are nuts. Plus she's adorable to boot and has amazing voice acting

kiryogi

Banned
Got this character from the pull today

According to the tier list posted before she's S Tier and after using her briefly I can see why, those buffs are nuts. Plus she's adorable to boot and has amazing voice acting

She's also TiKI in #FE :D And yes, especially if you pair her with males, they get a 30% increase.

Razmos

She's also TiKI in #FE :D And yes, especially if you pair her with males, they get a 30% increase.
That makes me for excited to get that game :p

I had no idea she had an ability like that, that's probably why the one male on my team was hitting like a truck. Can't wait for this to be in English, I did a multi-battle today and figured out some more battle mechanics and I'm already really into the game. I'm going to be addicted once I can actually understand it.

kiryogi

Banned
That makes me for excited to get that game :p

I had no idea she had an ability like that, that's probably why the one male on my team was hitting like a truck. Can't wait for this to be in English, I did a multi-battle today and figured out some more battle mechanics and I'm already really into the game. I'm going to be addicted once I can actually understand it.

Females 15%, Males (Minus Fastiva) 30%. She's an idol after all! But a Potato one.

Gizuko

I'm seeing Mecha Kat get hit for about 25% of her total HP with a purple particle effect. Since I can see that effect I assume it's either a summon (not likely) or a class ability, which one could it be? Arrow Rain?

It's definitely not Yoda, he caps at 18-12% with 3 stacks.

I know the GBF community always talk about the holy trinity of summons, but exclusivity aside, are they really good enough that an account with just the one bahamut can compete with another that has 4 mid to good tiers SSRs?

garath

Saved up another 3000 crystals and pulled. Only an SSR earth summon :( kind of disappointing.

I almost wish I started playing in this event. Would have been so much easier to reroll lol. I'm pretty happy with my SSR units though. All on that list of good to have:

Ferri
Lancelot
Metera
Juel

Though they are all different elements and I don't have very many :(

Uthred

Though they are all different elements and I don't have very many :(

I think having a mix of elements is a better position to be in, or ideally two of an element, that means you'll never get a "useless" SSR of that element. Of course as you progress you'll want to fill out your teams but starting off I wouldnt be too worried about having a mix.

Anko

Started yesterday. I have perhaps two to three accounts that I'm going to keep going, depending on how the next few days go.

Of note, after two rounds of daily free rolls, I have:
2:Jeanne d'Arc, Vira (Dark), Carmelina
3:Metera, Charlotte, Lady Grey, Satan Summon
10: Riruru, Lennah, Siegfried, Titan Summon

I'm at a loss as to how I should be spending my AP though. There are so many things to do and so many things going on. I've been making my way through the main quests, and clearing free quests as I went along. I know about the (star) halo event, but the timing on those things can really suck. 6am (5am here) tomorrow for group B&F? ...I'll set my alarm.

arcknight79

Neo Member
Hi guys,

Need opinion on which account should I play?

#1 (Heavy on Wind) - Metera, Karumerina, Fina, Meruu // Summon: Nataku and Garuda

#2 - Yoda, Socie, Vila

#3 - Yoda, Sarunan, Aoidos

#4 - Aretia, Metera, Silva

#5 - Lily, Gandagouza, Narimea // Summon: Baivukaha

#6 - Albert, Sofia, Vampi, Bazaraga, Zeta

#7 - Charlotte, Zeta, Petra, Amira // Summon: Medusa, Satry and Dark Angel Olivia

Gizuko

Hi guys,

Need opinion on which account should I play?

#1 (Heavy on Wind) - Metera, Karumerina, Fina, Meruu // Summon: Nataku and Garuda

#2 - Yoda, Socie, Vila

#3 - Yoda, Sarunan, Aoidos

#4 - Aretia, Metera, Silva

#5 - Lily, Gandagouza, Narimea // Summon: Baivukaha

#6 - Albert, Sofia, Vampi, Bazaraga, Zeta

#7 - Charlotte, Zeta, Petra, Amira // Summon: Medusa, Satry and Dark Angel Olivia

Here, take a look at this comprehensive guide, by Uthred:

What to Keep - A concise guide to which re-roll to keep

Are you sick of re-rolling? Did you get any SSR?

You're good to go

Did you get one of these?

ndy9yQo.jpg

You're good to go

Did you get this guy?

h5s5jmd.jpg

You're good to go

Do you care about exclusivity?

yOi1FaS.jpg

If you got one of these you're good to go (the Water/Blue unit is the best actual unit of the four)

Did you get any of these?

You're good to go

Did you get a unit not pictured above?

RE-ROLL

Do you want a more detailed guide?

Granblue Re-Roll Tiers

An Idiots Guide to Granblue Fantasy

Granblue Fantasy Ultimate Guide

Take a look at the underlined guide for a detailed explanation on why you should choose one character over the other.

garath

Wow. My free 10 pull today gave me Rosetta and Cagliostro o_O. Finally something awesome. I thought I'd just get another SSR summon when I saw the crystal.

That gives me a decent spread of SSRs, almost all separate elements though lol:

Ferri - light
Rosetta - wind
Metera - wind
Cagliostro - earth
Lancelot - water
Juel - Fire

Nice day!

Quonny

My main account has 4 SSR, unfortunately two are summons, but that's okay. I like the exclusive unit.

Three others have 3 SSR, but only one has two SSR characters.

Noi

Currently in the middle of rolling on my accounts, but I had to take a moment to laugh at this.

gboS72v.png

The only account that's gotten Yoda got a second one......

Vamphuntr

Rolled garbage today. Made it to rank 16. My only two SSR are Eugen and Riruru (and have SSR summon Baal) and they are dangerously close to max level. Need to do the daily quest for those mats.

Gizuko

Congrats on your rolls, everyone! Solid SSR everywhere.
A part of me dies whenever someone rolls a Rosetta :<

I got Aoidos and a second Cagliostro. I'm salty, I have ~7 SSR yet rolled 2 dupes in 2 days. Finally having a musical instrument to go Superstar is a silver lining though.

Edit: Somehow I have been mixing Petra and Feenah for the last few days, good thing I checked again. Now, if I could get a wind team to go with Petra...

draw4wild

So even though theres 1 day left of rolls I wanted to get an opinion on what account to go with. If I can get a Lucifer or Bahamut tomorrow I'd run with that team.

1. Narumea, Percival, Albert
2. Seruel, Sophia, Lennah, Aguielba (start dash Jeanne?)
3. Lancelot, Riruru, Magisa (start dash Altair?)
4. Vampy, Vila, Henriette, Zeus summon (start dash Lady Grey or Birdman?)
5. Percival, birdman, Narumea, Carmelina
6. Sara, Cag, Catherine, Silva, Cerberus, Gandagouza

These are the best 6 at the moment, I'm leaning towards 3 or 4. 6 has a ready to go earth team but I dont really care for any of the characters.

kiryogi

Banned
So even though theres 1 day left of rolls I wanted to get an opinion on what account to go with. If I can get a Lucifer or Bahamut tomorrow I'd run with that team.

1. Narumea, Percival, Albert
2. Seruel, Sophia, Lennah, Aguielba (start dash Jeanne?)
3. Lancelot, Riruru, Magisa (start dash Altair?)
4. Vampy, Vila, Henriette, Zeus summon (start dash Lady Grey or Birdman?)
5. Percival, birdman, Narumea, Carmelina
6. Sara, Cag, Catherine, Silva, Cerberus, Gandagouza

These are the best 6 at the moment, I'm leaning towards 3 or 4. 6 has a ready to go earth team but I dont really care for any of the characters.

These are all insanely good to start off with. You should donate the other accounts you don't use

Noi

Man, why can't all my good rolls be on one account.

#1 - Aoidos, Magisa, Riruru
#5 - Charlotte, Heles, Altheia. Summon: Apollo, Athena
#7 - De La Fille, Agielba, Seruel. SSR Summon: Kaguya, Lich
#8 - Heles, Rackman (Limited Ver.). Summon: Odin,Flam=Glass
#9 - Beatrix, Vira (SSR), Agielba
#10 - Yodarahax2, Catherine
#11 - Petra (SSR), Arulumaya, Albel, De La Fille
#12 - Zeta, Vampy, Salhamerina. Summon: Athena, Medusa
#15 - Rackman (Limited Ver.), Vira (SSR), Claris, Lancelot
#19 - Arulumaya, Yuel, Riruru. Summon: Siren, Dark Angel Olivier, Athena

#7 got Seruel, #8 got Rackman, #9 got Agielba, #10 got a second Yoda sword, #11 got De La Fille and #19 got Athena, Yuel and Riruru in a single pull. Athena seems to want to be on a ton of my accounts.

now im not sure which account is winning overall

chrono01

Congrats to those who managed good pulls today, it seems like there were quite a few. My condolences to those that didn't have such luck. :(

I got an SSR myself (Rena), who I was pleased to see. I don't think she's top-tier or anything (she is on Ulthred's list, though), but I'm still happy to have received her. I haven't gotten an SSR with my pulls in the last three days, so I was getting desperate, haha.

kiryogi

Banned
Congrats to those who managed good pulls today, it seems like there were quite a few. My condolences to those that didn't have such luck. :(

I got an SSR myself (Rena), who I was pleased to see. I don't think she's top-tier or anything (she is on Ulthred's list, though), but I'm still happy to have received her. I haven't gotten an SSR with my pulls in the last three days, so I was getting desperate, haha.
Lennah is probably best healer in game. Also Mamiko Noto factor.

Half my mystery was solved. The second SSR was actually a summon (Apollo) and I wasn't paying attention, but I definitely got this weapon and no character.

I have Narumeia and Yuel already, so maybe it's a dupe? Can you not have duplicate characters?

Yaari

Yeah Lennah has pleasantly surprised me in her performance.

Nothing in my 10 roll today. I ain't mad. Hope I can close it off tomorrow with something fun though!

This event has been dope.

chrono01

Lennah is probably best healer in game. Also Mamiko Noto factor.
Well, in this case I'm happy to have been wrong. Thanks. :)

Half my mystery was solved. The second SSR was actually a summon (Apollo) and I wasn't paying attention, but I definitely got this weapon and no character.

I have Narumeia and Yuel already, so maybe it's a dupe? Can you not have duplicate characters?
Yeah, you can't have duplicate weapons. I believe that's Narumeia's weapon, so you must have gotten her again. You should have received a gold moon out of it, though.

Yeah Lennah has pleasantly surprised me in her performance.

Nothing in my 10 roll today. I ain't mad. Hope I can close it off tomorrow with something fun though!

This event has been dope.
Lennah is looking to be more than I hoped. I am pleased.

And yeah, this event has been insane. I'd love to see it make a return for important milestone events, it's exciting logging in each day knowing you get a free premium ten-pull.

Yaari

[Yeah Lennah has pleasantly surprised me in her performance.

This event has been dope.[

Half my mystery was solved. The second SSR was actually a summon and I wasn't paying attention, but I definitely got this weapon and no character.

Do you see a gold moon in your inbox? That's what you receive for a dupe. Yeah, you can't have duplicate characters.

draw4wild

These are all insanely good to start off with. You should donate the other accounts you don't use

I definetly wouldn't mind giving away the extras should someone like one of the account. Do you have an opinion on the water, dark, or light accounts? I feel light is a little weaker overall but I have a crush on Jeanne which is why I'm even considering it

kiryogi

Banned
Half my mystery was solved. The second SSR was actually a summon and I wasn't paying attention, but I definitely got this weapon and no character.

Yup you got a dupe weapon. Characters are permanent once acquired. No duping involved.

Too much salt for me to post any of my pulls for the last 4 days. One good thing it reinforces to me is never spend money on gacha mobile games. Would have cost me about $120 for nothing if it was real money. Still love the game though.

Top Bottom