• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

Gizuko

I'm a bit late, but the auto button only appears there during attacks, so just hit the attack button and there like a madman.

kiryogi

Banned
Another ban warning heads up. Looks like someone on GBF Int got all their reroll accounts banned. Beware!

http://gbf-english.proboards.com/thread/1006/word-warning-skipping-tutorial?page=1&scrollTo=7608

Today (a few days after making all the accounts) I got the idea of logging into each of my other reroll accounts to see whether I can get anything decent on them with the free 10 pull daily but after logging into them and attempting to play the game I'm greeted with a message stating "the account is not entitled to play Granblue Fantasy".

It then has a wall of text stating the possible reasons for this, one of which being overloading the servers.

I'm not entirely sure whether skipping the tutorial would do much harm to the server but I suppose it adds up when you reroll so many times.

They didn't ban the account that my friend is using, so I'm assuming they only ban accounts that are not used after rerolling - maybe because they suspect it's a bot account or something.

I can't be sure of whether tutorial skipping is the reason for this, they mention that that they will not disclose the reason for the ban or give any details on whether the ban will be lifted in future so I have no way of finding out the true reason for this but I do suspect it is due to overloading the server.

This had no effect on my main account or the account I gave to my friend even though I used same email for every account (salted) so I dont think there's much risk involved but it should be noted that there is potential to be banned when rerolling.

Here is the message I'm greeted with:

お客様は現在、「グランブルーファンタジー」を
ご利用いただくことができません。
アカウント停止措置が実施される主な理由としては、
下記のような行為が挙げられます。

■本サービス、及び、mobageのサービス運営・提供を妨害する行為
・サービス内で定められた規約やルールに違反する
・サービス外で提供されているツールを利用してサービスを利用する
・金品や金券、及び、他のゲームのアイテム等と取引する

■他のプレイヤーが利用するゲーム内情報に不当に損失を与える行為

■実体の無いアカウントを大量に作成し、ゲームバランスに悪影響を与える行為

■運営事務局で認めていない方法を用いて、
定期的且つ継続してサービスに負荷を与え続ける行為

他にも、mobageを運用しております株式会社DeNAの規約にて禁止されている行為が確認された場合、アカウント停止措置を実施しております。
なお、お客様のアカウントに対し「アカウント停止措置」が実施されたことについて、実施理由や実施期間等はお伝えしておりません。何卒ご了承ください。

I tried 12 of my reroll accounts, all of them have the same message and I can't be bothered to check the others but I'm sure they're the same. The only difference between these accounts and the one my friend is using is that my friend's account is actively being played on while all the other reroll accounts I made haven't been touched until today.

So, TL;DR: If you don't want your reroll accounts to be banned, make sure to actively login to them.. I guess?

Razmos

Did a single pull with 300 crystals and got another SSR. Another Earth character!
I have a full Earth team now, woop.
8bBUriT.jpg

Yu Narukami

Can somebody help me please? I bought 5 potions from the shop but they are not there during battles. When I select the item menu there's no potion??

Can somebody help me please? I bought 5 potions from the shop but they are not there during battles. When I select the item menu there's no potion??

Blue and green potions reset after every battle. 1/2 AP potions aren't usable in battle.

I have no idea where you bought those potions and which you bought, could you clarify?

I bought the 5 blue heal potions that you can exchange for mats.

Give me a screenshot of where you bought them.

You probably bought potions that you can only use in co-op. You need to activate those before the battle starts.

Also don't spend your time buying blue potions.

You can actually start with two potions every battle if you join a guild that has the potion buff activated, it's a very good way to get some recovery.

Totakeke

Was curious about the game, but don't feel like navigating all the japanese menus right now. Tried 3 rerolls but zero SSR characters. Meh, maybe some other time.

Ala Alba

Was curious about the game, but don't feel like navigating all the japanese menus right now. Tried 3 rerolls but zero SSR characters. Meh, maybe some other time.

Well, after the promo ends, I'll probably have about 55/60 accounts to give away, so you'll probably have a decent chance of getting what you want without having to go through the re-roll process.

Well, after the promo ends, I'll probably have about 55/60 accounts to give away, so you'll probably have a decent chance of getting what you want without having to go through the re-roll process.

Yeah, I have about 5 or 6 above decent accounts that I'll probably give away come the 11th and there's even more interest.

If you people are open to some trading, I've also rolled a nice pool of decent accounts which were only missing the combination of characters i was really hoping to get.

garath

I'm going to miss this half AP/BP event. I'm grinding magnas like it's going out of style. Hitting the hard Leviathan and tiamat then moving to the magna if I have enough gold animas. Still no SSR but it's better than just doing other people's magnas.

Yaari

I'm going to miss this half AP/BP event. I'm grinding magnas like it's going out of style. Hitting the hard Leviathan and tiamat then moving to the magna if I have enough gold animas. Still no SSR but it's better than just doing other people's magnas.

I got a Tiamat summon from your raid so thanks :p. It's fodder but it got my hopes up for a bit.

Rixa

Thanks to @Yaari.

I decided to grind story onwards (from 30 to 39) and do all sidequests + farm coop & do fate episodes. Collected 3000 crystals and made pull:
Got 2 silver moons & 3 bronze moons = More ½ ap pots \o_.
All in all good haul. This game really tries to get me to light side after dark. Sarunan tho aint great SSR (B-tier).

bjork

It just occurred to me that if the 11th sticks, I'll be off that day. I'm looking forward to finally starting this thing, heh. Not even worried about rolling the best account possible, I just want to enjoy it as it comes at me.

garath

Even if I get crap today I'll still call it a great event overall. I got a few good SSR units and some good fodder for weapon pool.

Now bring on English.

Rixa

Hopefully our last rolls tonight will be a good one!
Yup :). Been good already 2 ssr units, 2 ssr summons.

It just occurred to me that if the 11th sticks, I'll be off that day. I'm looking forward to finally starting this thing, heh. Not even worried about rolling the best account possible, I just want to enjoy it as it comes at me.
Already enjoying but even more in about one week.

Even if I get crap today I'll still call it a great event overall. I got a few good SSR units and some good fodder for weapon pool.

Now bring on English.
Indeed. no more google language ;)

Also thanks to that last pull I can actually MLB sr gacha weapon :p
Dark sr weapon that is not HP :eek:.

AlpacaChan

Neo Member
Any tips on beating ygg? My guild seems to be only talking about rolls and I'm not getting help there... Neogaf guild has any spots?

Anyways... I can't seem to beat this level, tried it 5 times already and it's frustrating.

Vamphuntr

Holy huge picture Batman! You can use the quote function to make them smaller you know :)

I like how people are helpful in this game. I just started and did a multibattle which ended up much to difficult for me and a bunch of people joined and thrashed the boss. I always choose to ask for help now.

Any tips on beating ygg? My guild seems to be only talking about rolls and I'm not getting help there... Neogaf guild has any spots?

Anyways... I can't seem to beat this level, tried it 5 times already and it's frustrating.
Try quoting your pics. They're huge. :O

You considered using elixirs ? I've used a few with some bosses.
They give out so much in this game. (I have over 200)

Quonny

Well, everything is comparative. Everbody is showing pics of entire armies of SSRs. I have 3, only one of which is particularly good from what I know.
I have one SSR character.

This event is broken and far from the norm. 99% of players start with one SSR Max if they're lucky.

SephiZack

3000 crystal 10-pull: Satan (Dark SSR summon)
Free 10-pull: Two identical "Dragon of Thunderbolt" (Light SSR summon)

Happy that I got SSRs, disappointed because they're summons.

Top Bottom